AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-02, 18:12   Link #941
Shadow5YA

There hasn't been a reliable way to tell who is an angel yet. We only knew Hiyori (as well as a number of other normal people Sugata knew in town) was one after we saw her in the capsule at Synapse. As far as her mannerisms go, she acted perfectly human.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 23:45   Link #942
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We've seen Sohara's perverted dream on Tomoki she's human.
Iam more interested how Tomoki can have an electromagnetic charged d*ck...err I mean a connection with Synapse with his dreams if he is only human?
He may display super human durability, but that's for comedy, what links him I think is Daedalus, who probably has done something in the past with Tomoki as a child.
Old 2011-05-14, 07:32   Link #943
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I bet in chapter 50 it will start with Tomoki waking up and finding another note from his parents saying they are off again. The parents will never reappear in the manga after this point. At least to me that seems most likely.
Haha I was right! Chapter 50 was once again highly amusing. That ending though, wow I was speechless.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 07:51   Link #944
Shadow5YA

Anyone think that lightning bolt reached Synapse?

Anyway... HOT RUSSIAN CHICKS
Old 2011-05-14, 11:28   Link #945
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

On a comedic note, that was completely off the wall and random. The authors ability to take simple scenarios and turn them into epic comedy never ceases to amaze me.

On a serious note, I'm not really pondering who is real/fake, or who is human/angel very much. Considering that the technology from Synapse can bend the laws of physics and warp reality itself, those details are only as important as the story makes them.

I do wish Chaos would return though, and some more plot would be revealed. I do love the comedy, but there really hasn't been much plot since the Hiyori arc. I'm sort of bothered by that arc too, because she's hardly even a secondary character now. At least Astraea gets pulled in for some comic relief occasionally. I figured Hiyori would at least become part of the harem, but for some reason she was dropped from the story almost entirely. Just seems weird.
Old 2011-05-14, 12:00   Link #946
Shadow5YA

I'm a bit wary of Minazuki Suu doing continuous plot movement through. When the mangaka was mostly serious throughout Watashi no Messiah-sama, there were some... upsetting twists.
Old 2011-05-14, 12:41   Link #947
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
On a comedic note, that was completely off the wall and random. The authors ability to take simple scenarios and turn them into epic comedy never ceases to amaze me.

On a serious note, I'm not really pondering who is real/fake, or who is human/angel very much. Considering that the technology from Synapse can bend the laws of physics and warp reality itself, those details are only as important as the story makes them.

I do wish Chaos would return though, and some more plot would be revealed. I do love the comedy, but there really hasn't been much plot since the Hiyori arc. I'm sort of bothered by that arc too, because she's hardly even a secondary character now. At least Astraea gets pulled in for some comic relief occasionally. I figured Hiyori would at least become part of the harem, but for some reason she was dropped from the story almost entirely. Just seems weird.
Isn't she already state that she know already the one Tomoki love? so she retreat from the Love War?
let see..it's in the end of her arc, when both of them sit under the tree and Hiyori steal his lips just like Ikaros do.

And yes! Chaos return will give a good development, with that shoes still in her possession. It's time to renew a near-expired-loli (Nymph) with the new one (Chaos)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 13:36   Link #948
zibi88

nah if hiori was dropped out of the story... she wouldnt appear in that previous chapters like with tomokis parents... she is in his harem but is not so streight foward like she was.... but remember what she said after that kiss she took under that tree.... that she will not give up...

so nah she is just a shy girl and will wait for the perfect spot to enter it... mostly when tomoki takes all his angeloids in his harem... so hiori will get included too :P (maybe some imprint as she has that collar :P)

and well tomoki doesnt want to do anything pervered to hiori just like with ikaros... becouse he thinks that hiori is just too pure and nice ^^

well hiori saw chaos just like astrea... so she might play a part later in order to convert chaos again...

or synapse guy will make another angeloid that will be very hard to fight with... I guess he will throw it the moment that chaos appears... tomoki's life might be in danger... astrea and hiori might tell that he waited for her... and poof chaos decides once again to chance stance ^^

anwyay hope for some plot development again... comedy chapters are ok... but too many is not good ;/
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 15:56   Link #949
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
nah if hiori was dropped out of the story... she wouldnt appear in that previous chapters like with tomokis parents... she is in his harem but is not so streight foward like she was.... but remember what she said after that kiss she took under that tree.... that she will not give up...

so nah she is just a shy girl and will wait for the perfect spot to enter it... mostly when tomoki takes all his angeloids in his harem... so hiori will get included too :P (maybe some imprint as she has that collar :P)

and well tomoki doesnt want to do anything pervered to hiori just like with ikaros... becouse he thinks that hiori is just too pure and nice ^^

well hiori saw chaos just like astrea... so she might play a part later in order to convert chaos again...

or synapse guy will make another angeloid that will be very hard to fight with... I guess he will throw it the moment that chaos appears... tomoki's life might be in danger... astrea and hiori might tell that he waited for her... and poof chaos decides once again to chance stance ^^

anwyay hope for some plot development again... comedy chapters are ok... but too many is not good ;/
I'm afraid it's just gonna end like Siren (Eta) tragic fate, once Chaos with 'Pandora' evolved system activated come out to the land. Eaten raw and alive to boost the already insanely powerful Adult form of Chaos (Epsilon).

oh if the Synapse Bastard make another 2nd Generation Angeloids, what series it will be?
Zeta is not part of 2nd generation since she's half Angel while Chaos is full fledged 2nd generation Angeloids. Will the serial follow only one descend or branched?

And I foresee Chaos adult form like in Tomoki nightmare (while Ikaros beaten like a rag doll) is more sexier than the anime counterpart
Old 2011-05-14, 15:59   Link #950
Shadow5YA

I thought that guy gave up on making Angeloids to trump Daedalos and was going to pay a visit to Earth.
Old 2011-05-14, 16:02   Link #951
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I thought that guy gave up on making Angeloids to trump Daedalos and was going to pay a visit to Earth.
IMO he's gonna went to the Dome again, to mess other Angels that sleeping in the Pods there
just like what he do to poor Hiyori
AARRRRRHHHH! remember it make me very VERY ANGRY!!! I MUST KILL SOME ONE!!!
*look around for victims*

dammit! where those piece of shit when I want to squeeze their life out of them, not even an officer remains outside the barricade wall

*found a mouse...*
*step on it....grind it with my feet....*
AAaaaahhh *relieved*
Old 2011-05-14, 17:45   Link #952
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Is it so wrong to just wish that Soihara should die along with the Synapse guy, she's nothing but a piece of flesh hogging screentime.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 18:11   Link #953
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Is it so wrong to just wish that Soihara should die along with the Synapse guy, she's nothing but a piece of flesh hogging screentime.
Tsundere hater appear

You hope is same as mine, I like big boobs, but Violence as Love expression is a wrong way to win the Love Wars. IMO Sohara is nothing but an eyesore in this manga. Hope Minazuki make her die immediately.

*throw a rocket launcher to Blitz*
here...use this, in case some Masochist (Sohara fans/lover) come to you.

hey blitz-bro!, read this
Old 2011-05-14, 19:11   Link #954
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

That was an awesome, funny ass chapter.

I also agree with the Sohara hate, its not like she contributes to the plot anyway well at least for now.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 19:18   Link #955
Divini
Senpai!

Ahh waiting for a new chapter to come out feels like flipping a coin. Will we finally get epic story progression or 40 pages of lulz (but still epic)

But anyway,
HOT RUSSIAN CHICKS! kthxbai
- Mom
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 20:44   Link #956
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
what? .
No chapter this month so it will surface late the following month from what I'm told.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 03:37   Link #957
Azure King
Snr Spammer

as much as i like these comic reliefs .. i wish that they would go back to the main story line,..
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 03:58   Link #958
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The mother of a crying child at the ending was a lol on my part when I saw the translated version.
Old 2011-05-15, 05:32   Link #959
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Tomoki: "My lightning sword shall pierce the heavens."

The best line of the chapter though was "It's a friendly."
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 08:59   Link #960
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

My favorite line was: At least...your name...
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen