Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-17, 12:07   Link #1581
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Of course, I was joking that time, but now it's really true; the fact Millimeter brought the hero to her "favorite place", really just means somewhere during that time Leon-sama was angry that someone else encroached the special place that what I presume only her and Millimeter had gone to

You know what, there needs to be a war declaration with the loser becoming a POW in the winners land, that way Leon-sama just needs to lose and she'll get to play in Biscuitti land again! I am Genius, ja?
"Hauuu! It is my first time! And it is with the Hero himself! At my favourite place! And he is right behind me!"

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 12:09   Link #1582
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ you know he's married and is good friends with eclairs father right?
Old 2011-05-17, 12:26   Link #1583
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Not necessarily. That vision is just the aftermath of some kind of fight/attack. It doesn't show who they were fighting - it could've been someone who left before the vision started. Which is much more likely; if they had been fighting each other, for Milli to be bleeding that much the staff would've had to change form to a blade of some kind for her to be slashed then change back to a (broken) staff when Shinku went down. Not very likely.
Well, my original thought was a third party being involved, but now we have this whole weapon swap thing going on, and I'm factoring in the winners and the losers. I have to say the Biscuitti's win, if they still retain their rings in the vision. Or, if Biscuitti lost, a third party wouldn't leave the rings behind, eh? I think I better sleep first before thinking about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Okay I officially believe now that the real villain for this series is....

Leo's assistant! (What the hell is that guys name?)

So many flags kept popping in my mind this episode seeing him.

Flag no. 1
At time 17:26 was the biggest flag. Leo says the line to that guy "It's a good thing to have someone you can trust" BIGGEST FLAG EVER for betrayal.

Flag no. 2
He is always with Leo for her important decisions, he is seen in all the flashbacks and all the speeches with that same smile on his face. He never questions her actions and only supports her. Making him either a really bad attendant for never trying to playing a proper supporting role in her guidance or he knows more then he seems.

Flag no. 3
His presentation seems just darker than the other characters. His clothes, lack of emotion or facial expressions, it just really screams "bad guy" to me.
That guy, Bernard, just screams "assistant" the same way Amelita is to Millimeter.

If you have to question someone, I'd say Ms Purple fits the bill. I don't have suspicions about her for nothing, Violet clearly fits the whole "It's a good thing to have someone you can trust", as we can see prior to the dognapping of episode 03, who else was there in Galleto land that knew of Millimeter's concert?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
"Hauuu! It is my first time! And it is with the Hero himself! At my favourite place! And he is right behind me!"
Why does it sound worse coming from you? I feel like kicking you in the stomach
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 12:33   Link #1584
kitten320

So Leo thinks that by confiscating the weapon, her friend won't be targeted then?
Just great... now she can't even attemt to protect herself and buy some time...

Or, Leo will win and will become a new victim.

I already want series to get to main dark part now!
Old 2011-05-17, 12:51   Link #1585
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
That guy, Bernard, just screams "assistant" the same way Amelita is to Millimeter.
But Amelita has been shown with concern about the situation and intentions. We have only ever seen Bernard behind Leo's back or commenting with her. Not knowing what else he is doing when not around her is suspicious. Plus he has a likelihood of having learned about the princess' fate by overseeing Leo's prediction at one point or another. Everyone else is spectacle about Leo's actions, even her freaking brother! The only one just nodding and smiling to the princess' actions is Bernard.

NEVER trust a cat man who has a dogs name!
Old 2011-05-17, 12:57   Link #1586
AzureWrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
So Leo thinks that by confiscating the weapon, her friend won't be targeted then?
Just great... now she can't even attemt to protect herself and buy some time...

Or, Leo will win and will become a new victim.

I already want series to get to main dark part now!
I think it is more that she wants to take over. What I got out of it was that Gaul wanted to specify the use of the weapons for a single important reason. The weapons represent the authority of the rulers...thus if Leo-hime got them, she could theoretically call herself the ruler of Biscuit land for 60 days (well within the 30 days of her vision).

If we assume that, I guess she can then be there to protect Milly.
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 13:17   Link #1587
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The cat side needs Karura from Utawarerumono, she could woop miss samurai in a heart beat
Old 2011-05-17, 13:21   Link #1588
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
I think it is more that she wants to take over. What I got out of it was that Gaul wanted to specify the use of the weapons for a single important reason. The weapons represent the authority of the rulers...thus if Leo-hime got them, she could theoretically call herself the ruler of Biscuit land for 60 days (well within the 30 days of her vision).

But if we think back to Leo's vision. Sink clearly has his staff with him. That means he has to have his ring which further means that they will win the war.
Old 2011-05-17, 13:31   Link #1589
AzureWrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
But if we think back to Leo's vision. Sink clearly has his staff with him. That means he has to have his ring which further means that they will win the war.
Clearly she is trying to change that by taking the weapon away. Vision came first....
Old 2011-05-17, 13:42   Link #1590
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Godwin and those foxes are suspicious though.

Brioche and Yuki hiding secrets and Godwin, voice by you-know-who.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 15:29   Link #1591
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post

Well if look from that prospective it also is truth... I guess she will win this time but trouble will still come.

And I doubt that she will be very nice during those 30 days
Old 2011-05-17, 15:30   Link #1592
Sekirei07

Sink is voiced by the most sinister of all conspires
Old 2011-05-17, 15:34   Link #1593
kitten320

^I ony know him as Kida from Durarara
Though he had his dark side there...
Old 2011-05-17, 17:17   Link #1594
AzureWrath

Now that we are more than halfway through the series, does anyone have a grasp of the ending (ala Kami nomi style)? I know from Nanoha that I could basically piece together the ending by now. In this though, I'm have troubling pinpointing what or who the main villain is or what his motives are.
Old 2011-05-17, 17:24   Link #1595
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Why are you people calling Shinku / Cinque ( whichever ends up being the official one .. ) as Sink ? And why is the princess '' Millimeter '' -_-
Old 2011-05-17, 17:30   Link #1596
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Because Princess Pink has no boobs. i guess....
Old 2011-05-17, 17:35   Link #1597
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Why are you people calling Shinku / Cinque ( whichever ends up being the official one .. ) as Sink ? And why is the princess '' Millimeter '' -_-
oh, that's just lolitron's twisted habit of renaming as many female characters as possible with: strangely funny, and peculiar brand-new names...

by the looks of it, it is apparent that the "disease" (if we can call it like that) has already contaminated the whole thread and a good number of the posters here have already reached the point of no return.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 17:40   Link #1598
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Its called nicknames, most people have them. There names sound similar to other, easier spelling words so people just use those to get the point across of who they are referencing.
Old 2011-05-17, 18:01   Link #1599
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Well if look from that prospective it also is truth... I guess she will win this time but trouble will still come.

And I doubt that she will be very nice during those 30 days
I'm going to disagree. To me it looks like her plan is a two-parter. The only things she can see from the vision about what happened to Milli was that she was fighting with the Holy Weapon and that she was probably in her castle (judging from the architectural style of the walls and window). So if those are the only two things Leo can be certain are involved, she has to change one of them to change what happens.

So part one obviously is to try to get the Holy Weapons so Milli couldn't be fighting with them. Since the new "war" is on Leo's turf, if she wins the weapons she'll probably run to the mirror to check whether it succeeded. If it didn't, or she doesn't get the weapons, she's left with her only possible fall-back plan - to prevent Milli from being in her castle until the 30 days is passed. We don't know how long she can drag out this new "war", but if it isn't long enough her last resort is probably to kidnap Milli and lock her in Leo's own castle for the duration.
Old 2011-05-17, 21:19   Link #1600
larethian

I have to LOL at the frisbee game. She is really a dog.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen