AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-18, 01:45   Link #261
Clarste
Human

I get the feeling that the author doesn't care anymore.
Old 2011-05-18, 01:51   Link #262
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Wow, was not expecting that at all, definitely mood whiplash.
I really hope the clown-father tag-team hunts her down and gets their kids back.

I also seriously hope her kids tell her off for being such a b*tch too.
Old 2011-05-18, 02:03   Link #263
ZODDGUTS

Can't believe how enjoyable this series was early on, but ever since that secret marriage thing it's gone downhill.
Old 2011-05-18, 02:38   Link #264
Nemuru

hmm,,,,,,, I have no idea what to think about the latest chapter.... It stop being funny or even creating a sense of purpose >.>

EDIT: lol, it seems like another manga where the author just lost it maybe I was expecting something deep and resemble thoughtful in writing instead I got crazy and lots of it... guess I'm just disappointed. Would it be wishful to believe the author is trolling me atm will will do a 180 degree later I wonder. I'm also surprise people find this believable in other forums lol, clearly the author is just writing bad fiction atm.
Old 2011-05-18, 03:45   Link #265
ShiroiRyu

Yes, she just need to die, this little bitch.
And yes, i hope for a good ending...
But with the girl from the "ninja" family. ^^
Old 2011-05-18, 04:29   Link #266
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I just hope the ending with Haruka. The main guy really suffered enough (and that clown costume isn the end was very unfunny, tasteless example of retarded humour).

I kind of feel like the author doesnt care anymore and is just trolling for fun.

But wow who would have thought that Nozomi was such a bitch.

Even the words that she said to Haruka were messed up and bitchy.
Old 2011-05-18, 04:49   Link #267
ShiroiRyu

About sad clown, because yes, it's was unfunny ...
Really unfunny and i don't think the author wanted to really joke at the end. :s
Old 2011-05-18, 04:52   Link #268
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post

About sad clown, because yes, it's was unfunny ...
Really unfunny and i don't think the author wanted to really joke at the end. :s
I felt the entire chapter was meant to be funny with the mum being like that... using Tibetan attacks >.> well I found it very unfunny, maybe I'm getting too old to start reading nonsense these day.
Old 2011-05-18, 04:53   Link #269
ZODDGUTS

No it's not just you, had that feeling as well. Overall this chapter felt weird and rushed. Pretty much was like all chapter.
Old 2011-05-18, 05:07   Link #270
KLGChaos
The Shermain

From what I've gather on OM, the Stu-Hiro said that this is the first chapter of the final volume. He doesn't have much time to figure things out or set Kouta up with Haruka. 4-5 chapters, max. Wonder if he got canceled.
Old 2011-05-18, 05:30   Link #271
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Yeah, I totally expected that. The betrayal doesn't feel so bad when you see it coming. Hopefully they won't spin Nozomi into someone good. She does not deserve custody over the children.
Old 2011-05-18, 06:37   Link #272
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Yeah, I totally expected that. The betrayal doesn't feel so bad when you see it coming. Hopefully they won't spin Nozomi into someone good. She does not deserve custody over the children.
Well I saw it coming too. I though Nozomi will be bad, but did not expected such level of bitchiness.

Well if he got cancelled - thats what he deserves frankly. Reading this manga feels like agony lately. No enjoyment at all.
Old 2011-05-18, 07:15   Link #273
Aesthetic Shampoo

The thing i was looking forward to most since chapter 1 of this manga was a bittersweet, happy, joy-tear filled reunion between Kouta and Nozomi. Of course, i knew it was wishful thinking but still...and this chapter? Holy shit. Not quite what i had in mind.

And about Nozomi...I think she's a crazy psycho who needs some therapy, but not a bitch.
Old 2011-05-18, 10:15   Link #274
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I saw this coming a mile away, which is why I said what I said about Nozomi. She practically shitted on Kouta at every opportunity, there was no way things were going to be all lovey dovey when she returned. I knew she would try to steal Kanau away, but I never thought she'd be fighting, using weird tricks, and be mentally unstable while doing it .

Oh well, even if it doesn't happen, at least the chances of Harukouta are pretty set, so her being like this pleases me greatly(from a shipping perspective =03).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 58:
I wouldn't call Nicchi a 'bastard'. It's not like he likes what he's doing. He even asked Kouta if he was okay after Nozomi used that trick. The thing with him is we already know why he's doing it; he's been psychologically geared to do whatever she says. Perhaps he really does feel some kind of responsibility to what's happened, and doesn't really like making enemies of his long time friends/housemates, but can't do anything about it due to Nozomi's psychological hold on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Can't believe how enjoyable this series was early on, but ever since that secret marriage thing it's gone downhill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo View Post
Reading this manga feels like agony lately. No enjoyment at all.
Didn't enjoy the Comiket arc ? I thought that was pretty darn good(for obvious reasons).
Old 2011-05-18, 10:24   Link #275
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

The author has some mental problems. Seriously. The story is so messed up it's beyond saving.
Old 2011-05-18, 12:13   Link #276
solomon

I dunno, I really liked the whole manga so far.

The relationship between Kouta and Kanau I think was always well done and become genuinely hartwarming after a while.

Even the wierd marriage between Tae and Sensei. I think that was actually a real strong subplot.

This here admittedly is rather hard to swallow.
Old 2011-05-18, 12:28   Link #277
Shadow5YA

I think it's apparent now that Kouta and Kanau will have to give up on being a happy family together with Nozomi. At this point, Kouta just wants Kanau back.

I understand the whole "going out with your love interest's best friend to make him jealous" strategy, because it does happen in real life. However, the portion of real life where it usually happens is in middle school. It's a fickle, immature strategy and the relationship is very short-lived.
Nozomi takes the middle school tactic to the extreme, and even has a child with the said best friend whom she isn't even interested in. That's taking it a little too far, and it is a little hard to swallow.

Nozomi still has a point though. Chihiro should have taken responsibility by stopping her before she got this far and set her straight. Why is he supporting her?
Old 2011-05-18, 14:22   Link #278
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think it's apparent now that Kouta and Kanau will have to give up on being a happy family together with Nozomi. At this point, Kouta just wants Kanau back.

I understand the whole "going out with your love interest's best friend to make him jealous" strategy, because it does happen in real life. However, the portion of real life where it usually happens is in middle school. It's a fickle, immature strategy and the relationship is very short-lived.
Nozomi takes the middle school tactic to the extreme, and even has a child with the said best friend whom she isn't even interested in. That's taking it a little too far, and it is a little hard to swallow.

Nozomi still has a point though. Chihiro should have taken responsibility by stopping her before she got this far and set her straight. Why is he supporting her?
Taken to the extreme is an understatement. She basically raped the guy in the music room. She's a complete nut case and what she's done this manga, if it were realistic at all, would have landed her in jail a long time ago. Possible abandonment, rape (though, society tends to turn it's back on women raping men-- though it does happen), and now basically breaking and entering, kidnapping and assault.
Old 2011-05-18, 17:25   Link #279
Kon the Magnificent

Kouta doesn't need any of this. After he takes Kanu back, what he should do is pack up his stuff and go, and start over with Haruka.
Old 2011-05-18, 17:32   Link #280
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
This has been a difficult series for me to read - not that I have not enjoyed it, and like the story. But somehow it is erratic and even a little frustrating to read at times - mainly because I see so much potential in it. But this could be only me, or it could even be how the story is at the moment - long term overview it may be that right now it is kind of at a "slow point" or whatever.