AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-15, 23:53   Link #1
Selfa
ウチハ . キョスケ

Arrow Orochimaru's Kinjutsu

Well Well..When it comes to Orochimaru probably one word comes to your mind..Kinjutsu the forbidden technique (eh it was kinjutsu right???) So what comments do you have regarding his kinjutsu? You can raise questions such as : "Why didn Orochimaru resurrect 3rd Hokage & Kazakage and other powerful ninja to be his sidekick instead of just deploying mere Kabuto as his sidekick..frankly i think still he was'n that nasty enough, probably he will if...." Just feel free to say what you think about kinjutsu..arigatou
Selfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 23:56   Link #2
BrownRukus

I just want to make sure. Kinjutsu are forbidden techiniques?
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 23:58   Link #3
kboykb

Yes it is - I think Edo Tensei uses some of Oro's chakra (quite a bit I assume) - so he can't just summon one of the previous kages or someone to be his forever sidekick.. something's gonna run out on one side or the other.

mmm as for questions - I'll think of some later.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 00:03   Link #4
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfa
Well Well..When it comes to Orochimaru probably one word comes to your mind..Kinjutsu the forbidden technique (eh it was kinjutsu right???) So what comments do you have regarding his kinjutsu? You can raise questions such as : "Why didn Orochimaru resurrect 3rd Hokage & Kazakage and other powerful ninja to be his sidekick instead of just deploying mere Kabuto as his sidekick..frankly i think still he was'n that nasty enough, probably he will if...." Just feel free to say what you think about kinjutsu..arigatou
Hmmm...I wonder if in addition to developing kinjutsus, Oro's also developed any sexual practices that have now been deemed forbidden because of their tendencies to get the practitioners killed.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 00:07   Link #5
Selfa
ウチハ . キョスケ

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Hmmm...I wonder if in addition to developing kinjutsus, Oro's also developed any sexual practices that have now been deemed forbidden because of their tendencies to get the practitioners killed.
Probably Orochimaru can choose to practice it..but he would normally only have a choice to do with;resurrect some corpse of hot-babes and you know..that explicit thing, but its simply just whether he wanna do it anot..cause probably he think doing it with undeads are..yucks and no living person would want to do with him [because he just looked so eerie..]
Old 2004-11-16, 00:32   Link #6
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Probably Orochimaru can choose to practice it..but he would normally only have a choice to do with;resurrect some corpse of hot-babes and you know..that explicit thing, but its simply just whether he wanna do it anot..cause probably he think doing it with undeads are..yucks and no living person would want to do with him [because he just looked so eerie..]
This is oro were talking about, even if he does become a necropheliac its obvious that he wouldnt resurrect hot babes. He'd use it to summon his "specail" little boys like sasuke.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 00:50   Link #7
Selfa
ウチハ . キョスケ

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
This is oro were talking about, even if he does become a necropheliac its obvious that he wouldnt resurrect hot babes. He'd use it to summon his "specail" little boys like sasuke.
Heez yeah you are right, i forgot he was a homosexual (like haku >.<)
Old 2004-11-16, 01:42   Link #8
hiko

Quote:
Well he does have that long, flexible tongue.......
hiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 02:07   Link #9
ein
Copy Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ein
Quote:
Heez yeah you are right, i forgot he was a homosexual (like haku >.<)
Haku was effeminate, but was he really a homosexual? When he spoke (or speaks, at least in Narutimate Hero 2 game I'm currently playing), he uses the masculine pronoun "boku" instead of "watashi".
ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 08:42   Link #10
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ein
Haku was effeminate, but was he really a homosexual? When he spoke (or speaks, at least in Narutimate Hero 2 game I'm currently playing), he uses the masculine pronoun "boku" instead of "watashi".
I doubt that he is a homo, but rather one of those little kids that are scarred for life for follow a random guy in the streets that says "I want to you use you",
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 15:51   Link #11
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
This thread is crack. Pure crack. Kinjutsus...of course Oro probably developed some sexual practices. I think he needs some form of 'release' when he isn't planning world domination...or planning revenge or using his boredom as a alias to world domination.

Besides, like everything else, there are limits to kinjutsus as well. There will always be limits to what you can do. What if it turned bad, I don't think he'll want that happening . It might even go to his enemies' favour. Something he doesn't want to see as they already have a lot more firepower than intended. He really is at a disadvantage...but good thing his got his little boys to keep him company.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 05:48   Link #12
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
This thread is crack. Pure crack.
Nah, things just started to go downhill from socomberetta's post
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 05:59   Link #13
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
Nah, things just started to go downhill from socomberetta's post
Like EbonySeraphim before me, I am the Thread Killer, although my methods differ from his completely.

But...Im feeling a little bad about this, so let me attempt to get the thread back on topic:

What factors must a jutsu meet for it to be regarded as forbidden?

1.) You must sacrifice your life for the jutsu to 'activate'.

2.) You have to sacrifice the lives of people in order for the jutsu to 'activate'

Feel free to add on.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 07:33   Link #14
Shay
Monarch Programmer

3) It must have a lasting bad effect on the body. (Lotus)
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 09:11   Link #15
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Quote:
Like EbonySeraphim before me, I am the Thread Killer, although my methods differ from his completely.

But...Im feeling a little bad about this, so let me attempt to get the thread back on topic:

What factors must a jutsu meet for it to be regarded as forbidden?

1.) You must sacrifice your life for the jutsu to 'activate'.

2.) You have to sacrifice the lives of people in order for the jutsu to 'activate'

Feel free to add on.
Depends on where you live though, in America i think sexy no jutsu would be forbidden, heaven forbid the kids see some flesh
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 09:53   Link #16
Casshern

Wasn't the kage-bunshin in the scroll of forbidden jutsus as well?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 09:55   Link #17
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris
Wasn't the kage-bunshin in the scroll of forbidden jutsus as well?
It's a forbidden jutsu for genin and chuunin-level shinobi.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 12:47   Link #18
Vince

To answer post #1...Orochimaru chose Kabuto as his Sidekick because he compliments his abilities well...Orochimaru is the offensive Jutsu user, Kabuto is a healer...Kabuto is also very smart and cunning (episode 95) he cuts Naruto's heart muscles knowing he'll get Sharingan'ed...

Also, if he summoned a dead person as his sidekick it would be obvious and his Jutsu made public knowledge...he used the Resurrection as a last resort because he knew Sarutobi would pwn him 1on1...

Im sure forbidden jutsus like that have long-lasting effect on the Body, jst like Tsunade's Regeneration Jutsu.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 13:36   Link #19
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
To answer post #1...Orochimaru chose Kabuto as his Sidekick because he compliments his abilities well...Orochimaru is the offensive Jutsu user, Kabuto is a healer...Kabuto is also very smart and cunning (episode 95) he cuts Naruto's heart muscles knowing he'll get Sharingan'ed...

Also, if he summoned a dead person as his sidekick it would be obvious and his Jutsu made public knowledge...he used the Resurrection as a last resort because he knew Sarutobi would pwn him 1on1...

Im sure forbidden jutsus like that have long-lasting effect on the Body, jst like Tsunade's Regeneration Jutsu.
You mean Rasengan'ed
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote