AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-19, 20:44   Link #101
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Well, I'm just glad that the manga will show jutsus that originate from Stone Village and also Grass Village. I would also like to see what jutsus the 4th uses along with other stuff that so needs to be shown.

And is it or are people questioning things that have been clearly explained in the manga, as in Kakashi having to cover up the sharingan or his chakra will be rapidly drained since he's not a Uchiha.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 21:01   Link #102
Colordevil

By this chapter, we can figure that Kakashi is still in his early twenties.
And um, also, my bet is on Obito dying, giving the Sharingan to Kakashi, by the help of that girl from their team, whihc I believed is the healing nin of their team.
Colordevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 21:25   Link #103
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yeah, it's basically almost a given that Obito's gift for Kakashi for his inauguration as a Jounin will end to be his eye while he will be dying because of Kakashi's foolish self.
Kakashi who would have probably lost his eye in a counter of his opponent when he will use the Chidori (probably not the first time though), Obito having to save him, awakening the Sharingan doing so, and ending up mortally wounded.

edit : If it's a short gaiden that's it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 21:26   Link #104
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colordevil
And um, also, my bet is on Obito dying, giving the Sharingan to Kakashi, by the help of that girl from their team, whihc I believed is the healing nin of their team.
No we can't figure that Kakashi is that short and underdeveloped in his early twenties (the man is 26 WTF?). Since this story takes place about 10 years ago the likely date is 14 years ago. I don't think they are any younger than 12 and the 4th Hokage is definitely not Hokage yet, but should be during the course of the arc's next 2 years year if you understand the Naruto timeline.
Old 2004-11-19, 21:26   Link #105
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

You awaken the sharingan 2,1 right Kakashi has a full developed one.
Old 2004-11-19, 21:27   Link #106
Hideki Keiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colordevil
Uhh.. what? He's 26 at the time of the chuunin exam for the current generation of ninjas. The oldest he can be in this sidestory is 14, and that's pushing it.
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 21:29   Link #107
CyberPunk

yea, it is really pushing it. i'm gonna bet that kakashi is 12 and this story is around the time the 4th is given the hokage title, and 2 years before the invasion of kyuubi.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 21:30   Link #108
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
You awaken the sharingan 2,1 right Kakashi has a full developed one.
That was the case for Sasuke, I don't think it's an absolute rules.
But yeah you're right it's hard to believe that Obito will awaken a full Sharingan the very first time.
Old 2004-11-19, 21:40   Link #109
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I wander what that would mean for the would be potential of Obito if he awakened his full sharingan from the get go. I don't think they'll waste time with him doing two and then one more. We don't know how skilled he is although he is certainly not a genius like Sasuke, he's to clumsy. Maybe he awakens it in battle under intense stress and need for it the way Sasuke did and just happens to awaken it fully. Since the 4th only has 2 years left to live in this arc I expect Obito to die at this curent age. There mission is dangerous so its probably going to be this exact mission. We should get atleast 4 chapters of this. Maybe closer to 10. I like this mission they are on because it requires stealth and we'll see more personal battling instead of an all out war.
Old 2004-11-19, 21:42   Link #110
strategos

4th is jounin because he says
Kakashi will be jounin just like me.

I've been wondering. Well probably Orochimaru was the next candidate for the next Hokage, and the 4th did somethin awesome that made the 3rd change his idea to select the 4th. So probably Orochimaru waas real mad, and he wanted to destroy the village. So he found a way to bring nine tails to the village to destroy the village as a revange for not selecting him as the Hokage. Probably the day that the ninetails atttacked was the day of the 4th inaguration. Where everyone was celebrating and the guards was minimum. And took them by surprise.
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 21:48   Link #111
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I like this mission they are on because it requires stealth and we'll see more personal battling instead of an all out war.
...And because it will not end up as a happy end.
Obito will pay for Chouji's survival

Maybe the Sharingan continued to evolve with Kakashi but I kinda doubt it, so maybe Kakashi's mistake caused the death of who would have been one of the best Uchiha ever ^^
Old 2004-11-19, 21:56   Link #112
UserName

Nevermind... realized that the 9 tails attacked about 12 years from the beginning of Naruto which is when Kakashi was 26. So I guess the oldest he could be is 14. Unless the 4th some how survived the seailing jutsu for 2 years and when he died he made it so that people will think he died 2 years ago and... nevermind.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:01   Link #113
Mezu
The Guardian

I think Obito is gonna awaken the sharingan and the Mangekyo sharigan in this story. Theres a lot of stuff that leads to the fact that Obito will obtain Mangekyou before Kakashi gets his sharingan. So maybe Obito, "becomes stronger" than kakashi, when he awakens the true sharingan and thats when kakashi sees the power of the Mange and realizes the eye when he faces Itachi later on. It would be great if this story just solves this question about the 3rd mangekyou user, so that we can move on to other mysteries in the future.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:06   Link #114
Last of the Uchiha

There is a big error in this chapter. This Gaiden occurs 10 years ago, but the Fourth died 13-14 years ago. There better be some explaining for this.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:09   Link #115
LeafNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
There is a big error in this chapter. This Gaiden occurs 10 years ago, but the Fourth died 13-14 years ago. There better be some explaining for this.
It says around "10 years ago," not ten exactly. Gives Kishimoto suitable room to play to prevent from having to nail down a specific time.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:09   Link #116
Struggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
http://www.narutomania.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=12
Struggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:16   Link #117
xkaai

239.. geez its so obvious [spoilers]

dat dude on kakashi's team is an uchiha.. we all shoulda figured out thet kakashi's sharingan came from him... but dat uchiha seems so noobish.. just a few questions..

in ep 108 i think, he says all his comrades were killed... who wants to make a guess who killd em.. lastly.. the guys from sand was saying like.. no.. he cant be.. who's he talkin about?
xkaai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:17   Link #118
tyranimo
Sue me, Why don't you?

Send a message via AIM to tyranimo
hohoohoho,

so thats obito eh? looks like our guesses were kinda true huh? xD

I think what will happen is that obito will get killed and give his newly awakened sharingan as a 'present' to kakashi, as he didn't give anything right?

Also, i guess that was where kakashi got his habit of lateness from? to remember his dear friend. also, i guess his stress of 'those who leaves their friends behind are scum' comes from this experience.

woo, one question, is kakashi's sensei the hokage yet?

-again, some yondaime, kakashi and obito character development!
tyranimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:23   Link #119
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Dude, there's already an official discussion thread for this chapter. There is no need to create another thread to post your opinions on it.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 22:30   Link #120
tyranimo
Sue me, Why don't you?

Send a message via AIM to tyranimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Im afraid the 4th's name will be like Sanji's left eye, Raul Kuruuze's face and Alurcard's shoesize.

Just one of those things we will never know.
Hey, they did show Raul Kruez's face!

yup yup ^^
tyranimo is offline   Reply With Quote