AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-26, 21:11   Link #541
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Well, since I certainly took a different impression, 'clearly implied' is rather subjective in this case.
idd.

@YuriEcchiGirl, don't be so sure. Popularity doesn't directly translate to quality. This show is a decent watch though.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 22:04   Link #542
gameboy234

I just realised that Koushirou dress more trendy/cool as a village folk.

I like aki character development. He is not some crazy guy and kill for fun. End of ep8 further prove so..
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 22:32   Link #543
TheGeekHuntress
If only you were brave.

Aki is so tragic.

Thank you for the signature Pellissier!
TheGeekHuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 13:44   Link #544
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Tragic, maybe, but not particularly sympathetic. (Or is it the other way around?) He's off kilter, but he owes a lot of it to himself and his refusal to let go or move on like Kyohei did. That's why one of them is a largely socially well-adjusted young man and the other thinks of violence and killing as a primary solution to problems.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 11:38   Link #545
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Looks like Episode 7 confirms beyond doubt (through the kakashi tunes) what was never clearly stated in the manga:
Kyouhei was the one controlling Kukuri in Episode 5 when the left hand opened and reflected Takemigazuchi's lightning attack.
Oh what a nice spoiler thank you very much, i found the web site for raw of Kamisama Dollsa and there so much to read, but here my question first (also apply to anyone who read this message ) Do you or anyone know if Kyouhei ever take control of Kukuri to fight someone? It look like it possible

If you do know, please put in that spoiler thing, so people won’t get piss off when they see it

Last edited by mark1246; 2011-08-29 at 11:48.
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 16:11   Link #546
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Oh what a nice spoiler thank you very much, i found the web site for raw of Kamisama Dollsa and there so much to read, but here my question first (also apply to anyone who read this message ) Do you or anyone know if Kyouhei ever take control of Kukuri to fight someone? It look like it possible

If you do know, please put in that spoiler thing, so people won’t get piss off when they see it
Spoiler rules have changed, you can talk about what was shown in the episode in the thread for the anime without spoiler tags now. Most people still use them for courtesy reasons but it's your fault if you come to a thread weeks after the said episode and get pissed off at being spoiled with a minor detail you most probably (would have) missed anyway. Best thing to do if you want to avoid spoilers is to not touch the forums until you are done with all the episodes that have aired thus far.
Old 2011-08-29, 17:40   Link #547
woodearth
Ramen Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Do you or anyone know if Kyouhei ever take control of Kukuri to fight someone?
Your question is probably more appropriate in the manga thread.
Old 2011-08-29, 23:49   Link #548
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Megami NSFW:
Old 2011-08-30, 02:04   Link #549
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for Megami NSFW:
There it is! Part 2 of the Hibino and Utao bath time! You guys remember the previous poster, where these girls still had their wet clothes on? Now they got towels!

Part 3 should be some yummy towel-less action
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 13:05   Link #550
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Spoiler for Episode 9:

In terms of the series itself, it's certainly been a rollercoaster ride. Last two episodes haven't quite been on the same level as 7, but still great nontheless.

Dunno why I keep thinking Utao looks like the main girl from Eden of the East - but my first thought when I heard Kukuri's 'song'? The song of the Ohm (sp) from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Top anime series - possibly the best one I've watched of the summer.
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 13:47   Link #551
Rei.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
Bizarrely, I thought there was only one door in that party - so how the hell did she get behind Kyohei in the first place?!
Convenient plot device to delay Kyohei's confession, obviously. That's a let down, as he was finally manning up, for once. Oh well. Some other time, I guess.

By the way mangatron, don't know about you but I was surprised at this ep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
every character is acting like she doesn't have the world's biggest boobies

It seems we were wrong, after all. They definitely are noticing how big she is ... I guess most of them are just ignoring it (if that's even possible).
I'll be damned

Last edited by Rei.K; 2011-08-30 at 14:03.
Rei.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 13:48   Link #552
EroKing

Episode 9

lmao

Utao confirmed of having a thing for Kyouhei (Does Hibino look bigger than usual in that scene? )

Nice to have Kuuko back this episode and see her getting along well with Aki.

Not as big as Hibino's but her melons are quite nice too

Too bad that hot moment was ruined by her father

Oh look, Hanazawa Kana showing up so late in a series and bagged by Kyouhei already? nuuuuuuu~
Old 2011-08-30, 14:06   Link #553
Rei.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Oh look, Hanazawa Kana showing up so late in a series and bagged by Kyouhei already? nuuuuuuu~
I'll be looking forward to both her performance (she's such an awesome seiyuu) and Hibino's reaction, and how it could possibly have a positive influence on the evolution of her relationship with Kyohei.
A rival final appears, yay !

Also, fun fact :

The girl actually has more balls and maturity than the dude, in this relationship, it seems. Seriously, I'm starting to think Hibino deserves someone better than him.
Someone like me.

Last edited by Rei.K; 2011-08-30 at 14:17.
Old 2011-08-30, 14:16   Link #554
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei.K View Post
I'll be looking forward to both her performance (she's such an awesome seiyuu) and Hibino's reaction, and how it could possibly have a positive influence on the evolution of her relationship with Kyohei.
A rival final appears, yay !
To be fair, there had been a rival to Hibino for most of the series before Miharu showed up - though neither Kyohei or Hibino would probably see her as such. Utao.
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 14:18   Link #555
Rei.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
To be fair, there had been a rival to Hibino for most of the series before Miharu showed up - though neither Kyohei or Hibino would probably see her as such. Utao.
Good point. But unfortunately for Utao, she isn't even considered a threat by either of them
Old 2011-08-30, 14:31   Link #556
Forsaken_Infinity

"I won't say what "they" are but they sure are huge."

LMAO.
Old 2011-08-30, 14:32   Link #557
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei.K View Post

The girl actually has more balls and maturity than the dude, in this relationship, it seems. Seriously, I'm starting to think Hibino deserves someone better than him.
Someone like me.
You realize that most of the the time that's the case ? Hibino deserve someone better than him ? Why ? Just because Kyohei is a bit shy with girl ? What a great reason And even if he's shy if something bad happen to her, she knows that she can count on him. And she knows that. Stop thinking that girl only like bad guy and all, it's beyond ridiculous.

About the last ep it was a great one and a better one than the last one. Good character development for Kyouhei and now, we know why he's the best seki. The only one who is able to fully use Kukuri ! But, I hope one day, Utao will be able to do it too.

Utao was cute as always and I like the end with Mahiru !

Btw, I really like Koushiro. A true man who gives good advices to Kyohei !
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 14:34   Link #558
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Looks like Kana Hanazawa's character is going to be like Rana Linchen (from Freezing)in terms of her voice and character type

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 14:37   Link #559
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Poor Utao, not only is she mistaken in thinking that she has one less rival, one more actually turns up at the end...I wonder if my ear is getting better or she has a distinctive voice, but I know by ear that it's Hanazawa Kana there, has a bit of Mayuri when she speaks. I wonder who she is, obviously one from the village, and the title of the next episode says Princess? Hmm...
Old 2011-08-30, 14:40   Link #560
sikvod00

HanaKana must have made some sort of weird contract with the devil where she's forced to voice a dozen or more roles in a single season or she dies. That's the only logical reason for her being in SO many animes. Good grief. O_o
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, horror, romance, seinen