AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-24, 11:23   Link #261
Ging_Freecs
Talaga lang ha?

It didnt say. It ended on the scene on the bridge after a Rock head nin dispatched
the shinobis... but i could be wrong
Ging_Freecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 11:24   Link #262
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Chapter 240 tommorow? y/n ?
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 11:30   Link #263
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Your prediction wouldn't work because Orochimaru left Konoha before Kakashi got his sharingan. Even so, I like the way you think.
Well, Orochimaru was around when the new Hokage was going to be selected and the Fourth says he's still Jounin.
Old 2004-11-24, 12:20   Link #264
AnimeFangirl

Are you sure this stuff is real? If I remeber correctly, the next issue of Jump goes on sale on the 29th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
Do you think the rock ninja escaped? That's very important to me...I believe he is in akatsuki.
Spoiler:

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2004-11-24 at 13:26. Reason: Forgot the spoiler tags
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 12:29   Link #265
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Are you sure this stuff is real? If I remeber correctly, the next issue of Jump goes on sale on the 29th.
Time will tell if the stuff is real...I thought this was a weekly thing, it's 6days since the last ...well now im not sure when the next release is
Old 2004-11-24, 14:13   Link #266
Ging_Freecs
Talaga lang ha?

Quote:
im not sure but either way I cant wait for the next jump coz im also waiting for HxH . But Im wondering how could kakashi use the chidori when he doesnt have the sharingan, didnt he say...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-24, 14:22   Link #267
Negs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ging_Freecs
im not sure but either way I cant wait for the next jump coz im also waiting for HxH . But Im wondering how could kakashi use the chidori when he doesnt have the sharingan, didnt he say...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 15:06   Link #268
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
im not sure but either way I cant wait for the next jump coz im also waiting for HxH
Not sure either but if it does come out this week I'll be ecstatic. Those two-week waits are killers.
Old 2004-11-24, 16:55   Link #269
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Ofcourse you can do the chidori without the sharingan. kakashi himself developed it when he was 12 years old and without sharingan. However it would be foolish to charge into an enemy without being able to read the counter-attack, since that is very difficult to block/dodge. Unlike the rasengan I think the chidori also 'blows up' when you hit something with it. it dousn't maintain it's chakra concentraition like the rasengan maintains it's orb.
That means that if you miss your target and hit something hard (water tank) your arm gets stuck, leaving you open for an attack.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 20:05   Link #270
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Well, the magazine going on sales on Mondays never stopped the information to be available during the week before... I don't want to know how those people get their information, but I really doubt it is legal.
The info comes from where?? the shops who get it early or the jump factory :s It gets annoying when people get that sort of information...cant make heads or tails if it is the truth or not
Old 2004-11-24, 20:08   Link #271
Alchemist

I guess if a raw isn't out by tomorrow, then this information is false and we'll have to wait until monday or tuesday for the next chapter. >__<
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 22:24   Link #272
strategos

Chidori + Sharigan major ass kicking combo
Remember that Chidoria is a straigth attack so It is way different from the rasenga since the rasengan can be quite different from the chidori
With the Sharigan, he can anticipate the opponents movent and attack at the place where the opponet is going to move.
Resulting death
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 22:46   Link #273
Red Comet

Guys you are forgetting that the weekly jump always get released on mondays in Japan but for some reason it always gets leeked. So the raw will probably be out tomorrow or fiday.
Red Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 23:42   Link #274
strategos

Well there wasnt any annoucement that the next chapter would be next week, so am guessing the 240 will be put soon. probably it is already out. have patients
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 04:49   Link #275
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Well, Orochimaru was around when the new Hokage was going to be selected and the Fourth says he's still Jounin.
Kakashi could have received the sharingan after the Fourth became the Fourth.

I based my opinion from reading chapter 69 where Orochimaru states that Kakashi has the sharingan in his left socket, and Kakashi seemed to be surprised that he knew about it. I figured that if Orochimaru were still in the village he would have known that a transplantation like that had occured.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 05:53   Link #276
AnimeFangirl

Naruto 239 raw is out, but it's nothing like what the "summary" said. Hmph. Anyway, the reason I'm not starting a new thread is because I don't feel like reading it right now, it's 5:50 am and I'm tired so someone else can do it. But we get to see the 4th in action, he's so cool...
Old 2004-11-25, 06:07   Link #277
Ging_Freecs
Talaga lang ha?

Waaaa I cant find it. Well we jus tried to tranlate the kanjis that ffinfinity brought, maybe he got it from a pridiction thread well not his fault..... DAMN I CANT FIND A RAW
Old 2004-11-25, 12:21   Link #278
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Waaaa I cant find it. Well we jus tried to tranlate the kanjis that ffinfinity brought, maybe he got it from a pridiction thread well not his fault..... DAMN I CANT FIND A RAW
nothing on the web so far....
Old 2004-11-25, 12:31   Link #279
CapoV

Chidori, as stated by Gai, is used for assassination meaning it wouldn't really be used other than for quickly and stealthly taking someone out. So I think it's possible for Kakashi to use the chidori and have success. The only scenario where you'd need the sharingan when using the chidori would be if you were to use it in a fight and the opponent knows it's coming because obviously a head on charge is easy to counter.

It also looks like Kakashi might lose his eye from the kunai that the 4th gave him. It's shape looks like one of those weapons where it's shaped so that it's not so easy to pull out after you stab someone. Maybe Kakashi twirls it around and pokes his own eye out or it might get used against him (more likely).
CapoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 14:07   Link #280
Alchemist

Quote:
Naruto 239 raw is out, but it's nothing like what the "summary" said
uh do you mean 240?
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote