AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-11, 09:18   Link #1021
klare

good job Saya, for making sure all the innocent ones are dead and left us with the most suspicious ones, but still i dont know what is going on... haha...

Tokizane is too much, every time he sees Saya he keeps touching and hugging her
Old 2011-09-11, 12:19   Link #1022
ZenAkuNoAkira

I am just going to name the Dog, Watanuki as
1. It's Clamp
2. Same Voice Actors
3. 90% it is Watanuki, The Dog itself stated in Episode 5 or something ".... I can only appear the way I am because of Saya's / Someone's Wish" Therefore it is not a Dog
4. 10% that it is someone with simular abilites as to Watanuki who also happens to own a shop that grant wishes

In Episode 8 / 9
I have consider
Saya MIGHT BE Not human
sorry
let me re phase what I just said
because Of Course Saya is not Human
but what I want to say is Saya may not be a Real living Creature

I see a Theory during the Episodes

What if
Fumito + Father + Mother of Saya used to be toegether
they either are against the Elder Bairn
or they are with them

but somehow
Fumito + Father + Mother of Saya were Betrayed by the Elder Bairn for some sort of reason that leads to the death of Saya's Mother
Fumito + Father decided to fight and Kill the Elder Bairn

The twist in this is
It was Fumito who finished off Saya's Mother live
this would put Fumito the Mastermind

anyway
The Father really does love the Mother
He wanted her to be alive again
He somehow came aware of Watanuki / The Dog
and so he went to Watanuki hoping that he can bring Mother figure back to live

But

In the World of Clamp
Spoiler for series:

Back to topic
the whole point is
No Magic in the world can bring back or stop someone from dying
but somehow
Watanuki was able to Grant the father's wish
Not fully Of Course
as it comes with catches

Father's Wish is so that the Mother does not die

So what watanuki did is either

1.) Created a Doll / Vampire Doll which can let Mother's Soul to live in it
or
2.) Something to do with maybe turning back the time of the Body
therefore Mother who is actually Saya is younger than Father

I reckon number 2.) is wrong or unlikely
as that should not be able to stop a person from dying
so let's go with the Doll's Idea 1.)
so to summarise

<<<Father's Wish is so that the Mother does not die

Watanuki's Solution is
<<< Created a Doll / Vampire Doll which can let Mother's Soul to live in it

AND HERE IS THE CATCH
as everything / every wish needs an equal amount in order for it to be granted
Saya's Father who were once a very strong Elder Bairn / Vampire / Magician or whatever he was

He has to lose his ability to fight
along with
The Soul of the Mother will not have any Memory of the father or her past life
ZenAkuNoAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 12:29   Link #1023
Reticia

Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-11, 12:31   Link #1024
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia View Post
Spoiler:
We would, if that hadn't been speculated right away when Watanu-dog (?) started speaking... 3 weeks ago.
Old 2011-09-11, 15:41   Link #1025
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
^ That's got to be the worst virus protector ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Given Saya's track record, I wouldn't recommend using this.
Clearly it will allow the virus to invade your computer and destroy all of your data, and then it will slag down the computer in order to make sure that the virus is destroyed.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 16:52   Link #1026
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Against My Wish

Unfortunately, I cannot join you in the debate going around the CLAMPverse, because I do know that Blood-C is being intertwined with all themes that were presented in xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir -Chronicles-, and possibly Card Captor Sakura.

I was never a fan of xxxHolic, though by no means I suggest it was a boring manga. On the contrary, I believe that xxxHolic was CLAMP's latest masterpiece up to this date, after X.

What I'm saying is that since my knowledge of xxxHolic is virtually scarce to nothing, hence, I cannot join in the conspircacy theories regarding Saya in Blood-C.
However, I do agree that Saya's definitely not human. Second, it isn't farfetch'd to conceive or consider the theme that Saya either is an artificial being, man-made created whether be through science, magic, or alchemy; or Saya's being dead for a long time, (for reference to long-dead characters who forgot that they die you can watch Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, as an example I present), but she forgot about the date and circumstances of her death.
Or another possibility is that the real, human Saya is dead or got killed, and this current Saya is non-human but created to the likeness and image of the human Saya that existed previously, and that was ages ago.

Whatever the case, again Saya's inner world turned into a crapsack world. The massacre now costed Yuka's life, therefore, it wouldn't be surprising that in the next episode or the one after the next either class-rep or Tokizane or both get killed in a single stroke.

Guys, I don't know any of you, but this particular shot of Saya got me absolutely creeped and freaked out.

And, how come that everytime I listen to the Furukimono's haunting aria theme song, that score reminds me of House of the Dead, the first two games?

BTW, in the preview for the next episode didn't anyone catch a glimpse of the next Furukimono bearing a semblance to Diva ?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 17:40   Link #1027
Derringer
Bluefin Distribution
*Scanlator

The Blood franchise has always been very interesting to me. Everything related to it is original material with only few shared aspects : a female named Saya who slays creatures with a sword and lots of blood. We have background information from novels and manga, as well as new interpretations of it in the form of animated works and a live action movie, but no actual sequels.

It's as if there's a mandate that if you want to create something related to Blood, you are to watch only the OVA and then make something that has a female named Saya who slays creatures with a sword and lots of blood, but you are not bound at all to any continuity.
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 05:11   Link #1028
ZenAkuNoAkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah that's a possiblity that I considered at a point , but If that is the case,
That would mean that Tsubasa plays a major role in Blood-C and I disbelieve Clamp would do that so I discarded any theories with regard to that point.

And knowing that

Spoiler for Series:
ZenAkuNoAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 06:16   Link #1029
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for newtype scan:
Old 2011-09-12, 10:53   Link #1030
Kasirgan
Combat Detective IN SPACE

Awww, and I hoped that Tokizane would get killed soon... no such luck I guess. Or at least not until we know what's actually up with him.

On another note, if I turn down the brightness of my screen it looks like Tokizane has a ponytail. Is it just me or does he look better that way?
Kasirgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 11:27   Link #1031
klare

he also looks like having long hair over his shoulders, like a samurai^^

Saya must be wearing her number 100th spare school uniform
Old 2011-09-12, 13:28   Link #1032
Velsy

I think yous are being too hard on Saya. She has been fighting some really OP monsters. This battle alot of the students died to their own stupidity... when Saya yells get out! you get out.... Don't just stand there watching like a spectator, and running to the roof was such a stupid idea. What are you going to do on the roof ? wait for teh chopper ?. Run down you idiots... not up! I beleive alot of the deaths were just poor choices from the classmates.

That being said, I think Sayas major mistake was her slow initiative at the begining. Three students died before she even drew her sword. Students got killed when she was on the defense or when she suffered from those terrible migrains which had such bad timing. Its how it got away to the roof.

You can't say that she didnt try. The big disavantage I have noticed and its merly my *own" speculation.. Is her red eye ability which increases her vampirc strength, only comes out in certain parts of a battle, more or so when her emtions get rattled up. Makes me think, being unaware of her vampiric nature, she doesnt know how to control the ability very well. Because if she used that from start to finish. Her battles would be much easier. Otherwise I just dont understand why Saya never uses it throughout the whole battle.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 13:08   Link #1033
konart

Spoiler for 10:
Old 2011-09-15, 13:16   Link #1034
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Well,well,well

Spoiler for quick notes for 10:
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 13:56   Link #1035
ookamigirl

Everyone keeps on dying around her..
Identity crisis still unresolved.
People around her were acting kinda unusual, like they're all hiding something.
At least now she knows her life is fake.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 14:29   Link #1036
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for 10:
He might not be the only one.
Spoiler for ep 10:

Episode wasn't bad. Would have been much better if we had this kind of development 4 or 5 episodes ago however.
I get this irritating feeling this anime could have been great but potential got totally wasted. Whoever wrote such scenario and/or directed this serie seriously should reflect on that semi(?)disaster.
Old 2011-09-15, 14:56   Link #1037
LKK

Well now. The end of episode 10 has forced me to reevaluate the teacher. Previously, I had her grouped with Cafe-guy and Father in the working to deceive Saya camp. But now... I don't think she's with the Elder Bairns. I think she represents a third party, probably related to the plane that flew overhead in the last episode. If she is with Cafe-guy and Father, then she's breaking ranks with them for her own reasons. As for the reappearance, I never expected that to happen. But I'm not really shocked that it did for some reason. I'm more surprised that lover-boy was dispatched so suddenly. Of course, now I have wonder if it's a permanent dispatch or not. I know a lot of people are tired of all the questions and lack of answers, but I'm loving how each episode brings us a new facet to the mystery.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 15:15   Link #1038
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Well now. The end of episode 10 has forced me to reevaluate the teacher. Previously, I had her grouped with Cafe-guy and Father in the working to deceive Saya camp. But now... I don't think she's with the Elder Bairns. I think she represents a third party, probably related to the plane that flew overhead in the last episode. If she is with Cafe-guy and Father, then she's breaking ranks with them for her own reasons. As for the reappearance, I never expected that to happen. But I'm not really shocked that it did for some reason. I'm more surprised that lover-boy was dispatched so suddenly. Of course, now I have wonder if it's a permanent dispatch or not. I know a lot of people are tired of all the questions and lack of answers, but I'm loving how each episode brings us a new facet to the mystery.
Spoiler for tokizane:
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 15:35   Link #1039
Slick_rick

Tokizane is definitely going to be back. I didn't buy his death for one second during the episode. I'll place $5 on Saya being the one to finish him, the teacher and the rest of these jokers off next episode then we'll only have to deal with Fumito and the father most likely.

It was an O.K episode overall but nothing really great. Still didn't get any answer but since we only have 2 episodes to go we should at least get something next week. At least I hope!

I do wonder if Nono and Nene are just illusions but it's hard to know. If they aren't I'd least like to know how they were able to fake their deaths. It might mean not only are the humans in on it but the Elder Bairns too. It makes sense in someway cause the one from last episode was basically aiming for Saya's classmates and ignoring opportunities to kill her.
Old 2011-09-15, 16:23   Link #1040
Key Board
Carbon

I'm feeling like Saya now

How much of this is real, and how much of this is all in her head
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood, clamp, miko, production i.g.