AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-25, 20:55   Link #21
strategos

Indeed Kakashi is full of surprises. He has a long way to go. I wonder if we will see a flash back of Kakashi father fighting or if we will know more about his clan
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 21:26   Link #22
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubixkube
Cool chapter, but I think something crazy is going to happen with Oblito. Something has to happen to create enough mental stress to cause his sharigan to awaken and advance to 3 dots in this story. I wouldn't be suprised if Rin dies and Kakashi almost dies, but despite Kakashi ordering to Oblito to complete the mission he snaps and has a fatal battle to protect Kakashi and at the end giving Kakashi his eye.
Just to clear it up I'm not talking about you at all but...

I'm getting annoyed. Every single chapter. There's a "blah blah... slip up.. blah blah.... obito killed... balh blah... kakashi getting a sharingan". Regardless of what happens. If it were to be a chapter about Kakashi taking a crap in a toilet. I bet there would be something like "I bet it turns out that Kakashi has hate something smelly and Obito runs in and takes off his gas mask and gives it to Kakashi and dies and his last wishes is for Kakashi to have his eyes." or a variation of some sort from 50 different people.

I wonder how long this thing is going to last... I really want to get back to the main story.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 21:32   Link #23
Captain_Dope

I heard the Kakashi Gaiden is going to last for about 10 chapters.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 21:45   Link #24
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
I heard the Kakashi Gaiden is going to last for about 10 chapters.
Yeah expect the naruto part to continue about end January start of february..

(if it is true)
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 21:51   Link #25
Nubixkube

Or else maybe since the 4th likes to seal things :P, he could have been the one to have put the eye into Kakashi as a reminder or something.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 22:24   Link #26
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Just to clear it up I'm not talking about you at all but...

I'm getting annoyed. Every single chapter. There's a "blah blah... slip up.. blah blah.... obito killed... balh blah... kakashi getting a sharingan". Regardless of what happens. If it were to be a chapter about Kakashi taking a crap in a toilet. I bet there would be something like "I bet it turns out that Kakashi has hate something smelly and Obito runs in and takes off his gas mask and gives it to Kakashi and dies and his last wishes is for Kakashi to have his eyes." or a variation of some sort from 50 different people.

I wonder how long this thing is going to last... I really want to get back to the main story.
No one is forcing you to read other people's speculations. If it annoys you so much, why dont you either scroll past the posts that contain them, or just stay away from the chapter discussion threads until the manga gets back to the main storyline, because there are still going to be speculations on the origin of Kakashi's sharingan posted on this thread, and most probably any thread dedicated to each chapter of the gaiden, regardless of how much it annoys you.

This chapter sounds pretty good.

I especially liked the nicknames Kishimoto's decided to use for the Fourth and Kakashi's father, mostly because they sound like something from a 70's kung fu movie. The Golden Flash and the White Fang...awesome.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 22:33   Link #27
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
i wish they show young gai and the middle age sannins...

ok.. if kakashi's papa > sannin, so that means 3rd was greater?? (hokage = strongest in village)
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 23:33   Link #28
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
No one is forcing you to read other people's speculations. If it annoys you so much, why dont you either scroll past the posts that contain them, or just stay away from the chapter discussion threads until the manga gets back to the main storyline, because there are still going to be speculations on the origin of Kakashi's sharingan posted on this thread, and most probably any thread dedicated to each chapter of the gaiden, regardless of how much it annoys you.

This chapter sounds pretty good.

I especially liked the nicknames Kishimoto's decided to use for the Fourth and Kakashi's father, mostly because they sound like something from a 70's kung fu movie. The Golden Flash and the White Fang...awesome.
No one is forcing you to read my post concerning people's speculation. If it you feel it necessary to say that I shouldn't express my opinions then you can scroll past the psots that contain them, or just stay away from the chapter discussion threads until the manga gets back to the main storyline, because there are still going to be posts about people being annoyed with teh speculation on the origin of Kakashi's sharingan posted on this thread, and most probably any thread dedictated to each chapter of the gaiden, regardless of how much you feel you have to go out of your way to say that.

I'm trying to make a point with this post just so you know... And it's not a specualtion on how he got the sharingan which is somewhat interesting it's just that every chapter people expect Obito to croak and give Kakashi the sharingan. And I just thought I'd say that ONCE and I never said I disliked this Gaiden which in fact I find interesting just that I'm eager to see what happens to the group next.

Anyways. It's nice that we got to see a bit of the 4th actually fighitng though it was only a little bit. And it seems we may learn more of Kakashi's father.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 23:56   Link #29
jubileerain
manga psycho ^_^

Send a message via AIM to jubileerain
Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
LOL They can start forming their own Super Friends. Forget about the Sannin. 木の葉のスーパ友達 、行け!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
i wish they show young gai and the middle age sannins...
Yeah I want to see a Gai too! He's gotta be a crazy kid. Probably jealous of Kakashi & overly enthusiastic. I doubt Kakashi accepts his "challenges" at this age. Kakashi seems too serious & snotty to waste his time doing things like rock, paper scissors with Gai.

Personally, I really like the Kakashi Gaiden. I wouldn't mind if it lasted 2 or 3 volumes As much as I miss Naruto, seeing how everything was in the past is pretty interesting. I never expected that bit about Kakashi's dad. & I wanna see Kakashi as a itty bitty little kid. He's gotta be cute. Small & snotty.

Before I forget, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I bet we all ate like Chouji. I know I did. . .
jubileerain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 00:21   Link #30
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
No one is forcing you to read my post concerning people's speculation. If it you feel it necessary to say that I shouldn't express my opinions then you can scroll past the psots that contain them, or just stay away from the chapter discussion threads until the manga gets back to the main storyline, because there are still going to be posts about people being annoyed with teh speculation on the origin of Kakashi's sharingan posted on this thread, and most probably any thread dedictated to each chapter of the gaiden, regardless of how much you feel you have to go out of your way to say that.
I dont have a problem with your post and I never said that I wished for you not to express your opinions. I merely wanted to give you some advice on how to better deal with your problem instead of posting how annoyed you are at the annoying(in your pov) posts.

Quote:
I'm trying to make a point with this post just so you know... And it's not a specualtion on how he got the sharingan which is somewhat interesting it's just that every chapter people expect Obito to croak and give Kakashi the sharingan. And I just thought I'd say that ONCE and I never said I disliked this Gaiden which in fact I find interesting just that I'm eager to see what happens to the group next.

Anyways. It's nice that we got to see a bit of the 4th actually fighitng though it was only a little bit. And it seems we may learn more of Kakashi's father.
How can you say that the particulars of how Kakashi receives the sharingan is anything but speculative at this point? I dont see any evidence in this chapter or the last that even comes close to suggesting how he comes by the sharingan.

Most people come to the same conclusions concerning Obito because of their interpretations of the manga, and to be annoyed at that is kinda asinine. Also, you said youre trying to make a point with this post, what is it? Im reading it over and over and I just dont see it.

Finally, I never said or hinted at the possibility that you disliked the gaiden, only that you disliked the similar conclusions many posters made concerning Obito, which you made pretty clear with the first couple of sentences in your last post.

---------------

Kakashi's father is supposedly stronger than the Sannin. From what we've seen of them, he must be a real monster when it comes to battles. Also, I wonder if he also has a Lord Summon. That'd be pretty cool if he did. I bet its a gigantic shitzu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubileerain
LOL They can start forming their own Super Friends. Forget about the Sannin. 木の葉のスーパ友達 、行け!
Hahaha.

All they need now is for a couple of twin ninjas...
Old 2004-11-26, 01:16   Link #31
wb_hicks

now what i to know is the 4th instant movement jutsu naruto will learn also. i mean how bad ass is that. the jutsu this man be inventing just be off the charts good. i truely understand why anko felt the way she did when she said if the 4th.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 01:32   Link #32
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
now what i to know is the 4th instant movement jutsu naruto will learn also. i mean how bad ass is that. the jutsu this man be inventing just be off the charts good. i truely understand why anko felt the way she did when she said if the 4th.
Hmmm...isnt the instantaneous jutsu the Fourth performed the same jutsu we see the jounins perform during the Neji/Hinata match?

It is very badass. I cant wait to see the Fourth unleash his potential(does this sound as corny as I think it sounds?) and cause a hell of a lot of destruction. I cant wait to see what a true master of the rasengan can do with the jutsu.
Old 2004-11-26, 01:43   Link #33
Ging_Freecs
Talaga lang ha?

WHEEE!! HERES MY UN-OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Spoiler:

Hope This helps
P.S oh and if anyone would be kind enough to use photoshop to put this on the manga and host it please DO so we'll get an early un-offi. trans. TY.
Ging_Freecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 01:55   Link #34
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ging_Freecs
WHEEE!! HERES MY UN-OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Spoiler:

Hope This helps
P.S oh and if anyone would be kind enough to use photoshop to put this on the manga and host it please DO so we'll get an early un-offi. trans. TY.
Palani already posted your translation on the first page of this thread. That is, if you are also known as Ulisse.

Thanks, btw.
Old 2004-11-26, 01:58   Link #35
Ging_Freecs
Talaga lang ha?

i also posted it here so more people would see well im sorry i didnt see the other post hehe do you go to NG too socomberetta?
Ging_Freecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 02:05   Link #36
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ging_Freecs
i also posted it here so more people would see well im sorry i didnt see the other post hehe do you go to NG too socomberetta?
I may have followed a link there that had a translation to one of the Naruto chapters, but other than that one time, I havent made any visits to NexGear.
Why do you ask?
Old 2004-11-26, 02:18   Link #37
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I don't see how anyone could Not be a Yondaime fan. yes, naruto is going to use it, NO the Jounin didn't perform it in the Prelims, because I don't see them wearing the "flash" name. imagine if you can teleport your kagebunshin to your enemy and then blow your kage bunshin up (like Itachi). That would be awesome.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 02:18   Link #38
strategos

the 4th instant movement reminded me of goku's instant movement:O
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 02:57   Link #39
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

[manga!!!] will contain spoilers!!! Most Recent Jutsu

I wonder if the 4th's new jutsu can be copied, since you dont see him do the act (or any seals for that matter). he just teleports behind your ass.
naruto will definately learn this to make sharingan ineffective and will be called the Red Flash Of Konoha
Imagine the 4th (or naruto) being able to teleport kagebunshin behind his enemy (which he is probaby already doing) and blowing them up like Itachi did.
that would be some crazy jutsu, throwing suicide bombers at your enemies ass.
Old 2004-11-26, 03:00   Link #40
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

That's exactly what it is (probably), but maybe he moves as a mass of chakra instead of a mass of light(Goku)

Last edited by hokagenaruto3; 2004-11-26 at 04:07.