Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-09-30, 18:21   Link #4201
Ec1ge
A true 灼眼のシャナ Shanite. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
But J.C. Staff personally hired the author of the LN to supervise the production of season 3. If things go sideways from the LNs, then it's probably the author's decision. But I'm anticipating that they will stay true to the LN for the last season to say so atleast.
Spoiler for I've typed in this box so many times already...:

EDIT: Btw, can some1 post every LN 16+ pic up sometime? (As much of a pain that is)
I'm really eager to see if I missed any images.

Last edited by Ec1ge; 2011-09-30 at 19:45. Reason: Because I can
Ec1ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 22:21   Link #4202
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

i hope for a not so good ending because so many LN/ anime have good endings
Old 2011-10-01, 05:36   Link #4203
Deathscyther

I'll be content with the ending as long as Shana and Yuji can be together in the end. Hoping for some kind of 'happy end' for them though.

I think the ending will have something to do with Shana's reason for becoming a flame haze though. Shana's reason for becoming a flame haze was because she had doubts about the cause of the flame haze to maintain the balance of the world by battling denizens from Guze, right? She wanted to discover and decide on her own whether or not it is true and just.

After everything that happened throughout the novels she might have decided that it isn't just and that she'll find another way to protect the balance. Yuji doesn't think this is the right way to do things either and wants to find another way as well, since he joined with the snake of the festival to stop this cycle and save Shana.

Shana and Yuji, a flame haze and a mystes/guze no tomogara, will become some kind of 'protectors' of both worlds. They will protect the balance between the worlds together and will convince the denizens from guze and the people from their world that they can coexist without killing each other and even love each other.

I guess I'd like this kind of ending.

Last edited by Deathscyther; 2011-10-01 at 05:59.
Deathscyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 08:22   Link #4204
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
i hope for a not so good ending because so many LN/ anime have good endings
Actually, I'd be fine with a typical good meaning. At least I won't hear people rant if Shana dies.
Old 2011-10-01, 13:18   Link #4205
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
I'll be content with the ending as long as Shana and Yuji can be together in the end. Hoping for some kind of 'happy end' for them though.

I think the ending will have something to do with Shana's reason for becoming a flame haze though. Shana's reason for becoming a flame haze was because she had doubts about the cause of the flame haze to maintain the balance of the world by battling denizens from Guze, right? She wanted to discover and decide on her own whether or not it is true and just.

After everything that happened throughout the novels she might have decided that it isn't just and that she'll find another way to protect the balance. Yuji doesn't think this is the right way to do things either and wants to find another way as well, since he joined with the snake of the festival to stop this cycle and save Shana.

Shana and Yuji, a flame haze and a mystes/guze no tomogara, will become some kind of 'protectors' of both worlds. They will protect the balance between the worlds together and will convince the denizens from guze and the people from their world that they can coexist without killing each other and even love each other.

I guess I'd like this kind of ending.
Beautifully put. Kinda exactly what I want 2
Old 2011-10-01, 15:55   Link #4206
Tatsumi Saiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Actually, I'd be fine with a typical good meaning. At least I won't hear people rant if Shana dies.

I'm fine with Shana dying as long as Yuji dies too. If for whatever reason the anime wouldn't have made it past the first season, I would have been pretty alright with them walking together holding hands saying I love you (which Yuji should have done as well...) to their deaths.

but then it went on to make no sense ....better end right
Tatsumi Saiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 18:49   Link #4207
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

So you basically approve of a Romeo and Juliet ending Tatsumi Saiga?
Old 2011-10-01, 19:07   Link #4208
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
So you basically approve of a Romeo and Juliet ending Tatsumi Saiga?
In my case, I'd think it would fit the series. However, it is not the greatest possibility, neither it is the most original.
Old 2011-10-02, 10:54   Link #4209
Tatsumi Saiga

Exactly, approve is the right word as well. It certainly isn't what I would hope for exactly, but....I imagine that would have made a pretty badass 1 season original anime ending for the show.

I admit that at that point the emotions aren't really there to carry it as much as they need to be, but now there is a bigger issue, the entire second season has passed and it almost feels like they are no closer. I understand we are supposed to acknowledge they are, but it doesn't feel that way (to me at least) and that's why it is frustrating.

So from my understanding there is no way to really keep up with the light novels (unless you know japanese)? However they are ending around the same time as the anime, and someone from the LN has been brought on to supervise? Am I wrong in any of that? Just trying to figure out how best to approach the rest of the series.
Tatsumi Saiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 12:26   Link #4210
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsumi Saiga View Post
So from my understanding there is no way to really keep up with the light novels (unless you know japanese)? However they are ending around the same time as the anime, and someone from the LN has been brought on to supervise? Am I wrong in any of that? Just trying to figure out how best to approach the rest of the series.
That is correct, Takahashi Yashichiro has been personally brought over (author of the LN) to supervise the final production of SnS season 3 with our SnS director Watanabe Takashi (who directed all the other seasons). All I know about the novels is only up to the last volume which was recently released I believe from what I heard? Or maybe it was going to be released later on.
Old 2011-10-02, 15:27   Link #4211
Ec1ge

Quote:
That is correct, Takahashi Yashichiro has been personally brought over (author of the LN) to supervise the final production of SnS season 3 with our SnS director Watanabe Takashi (who directed all the other seasons). All I know about the novels is only up to the last volume which was recently released I believe from what I heard? Or maybe it was going to be released later on.
The final light novel [ XXII ] will be released on October 7th
Old 2011-10-02, 15:33   Link #4212
Sakai Yuji
坂井 悠二

I thought it would be released on October 10th.
Old 2011-10-02, 15:51   Link #4213
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakai Yuji View Post
I thought it would be released on October 10th.
WRONG!!1 xD

October 11th
Old 2011-10-02, 16:48   Link #4214
Ec1ge

Shakugan No Shana III

Song Opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrgd...rYlibQ&index=3

Song Ending:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qawCr...el_video_title
Old 2011-10-02, 17:24   Link #4215
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ec1ge View Post
WRONG!!1 xD

October 11th
Baka-Tsuki says October 10th.
And I think that Hooves/Nietono no Shana already posted the music.
Saddest thing is that Yuji was the one that uploaded it first and he didn't got the chance to bring the songs personally
Old 2011-10-02, 17:44   Link #4216
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Baka-Tsuki says October 10th.
And I think that Hooves/Nietono no Shana already posted the music.
Saddest thing is that Yuji was the one that uploaded it first and he didn't got the chance to bring the songs personally

Eh at least she uploaded it & to tell the truth, I didn't know Hooves had a YouTube. xD
Old 2011-10-02, 17:59   Link #4217
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ec1ge View Post
The audio is a little choppy...must be because they're radio rips...I'll just wait for the cd versions...and shouldn't be in general?
Old 2011-10-02, 18:35   Link #4218
Ec1ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
The audio is a little choppy...must be because they're radio rips...I'll just wait for the cd versions...and shouldn't be in general?
True
Old 2011-10-03, 02:04   Link #4219
pancakes
*Author

Resist tempation my children. Do not stray from the path that is enlightenment. (Don't spoil it for yourself).

Well, about the season, we've got the plot, the layout, the dates, and the music. Looks very good! Looks like there putting a lot of hard work into this.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 20:41   Link #4220
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I kinda wish they get more dramatic songs though for the second opening/ending. I can imagine why they would choose fighting-based/rapping-type songs for the first opening/ending because of how things are going to diverse into massive warfare. But their is some major drama there, we need some Mami Kawada music!!

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen