Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-05, 21:37   Link #181
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Wouldnt the file size be incredibly hard to cope with and make it choppy? Of course it would probably be for non-AS use then
Well... the nice part about working with 40 frames is trying to pic the best 12 out of them. Of course my cleverness knows no bounds, and I had this idea at first:

Of course I get kinda dizzy looking at that so the other idea was making it flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
[/img]
Aha, that's what it's called Thanks. I wouldn't mind having Fear as MY companion

(I think my recent infatuation with red eyes has to do with Boku wa Tomodachi's police eyed girl and Kyoukai Horizon's christmas light-eyed girl )

Quote:
NO! You'll seat down and watch all the gruesome torture flashbacks and you will like it !
You're telling me.... that there's going to be more box fondling? Count me in! *runs*

Quote:
Yes Mangatron, this show is to make up for all the wrong that has been done to you last season...
You weren't laughing (or in your own Mayo Chiki words, "snickering") when you typed this, were you? Somehow I felt you were...

Quote:
I'm utterly confused, I thought you like them small ? What's going on here?

Mah, either way:

Fear - Shimapantsu
Konoha - Meat
Girl no.3 - Ponytail
I like them small? I... will neither confirm or deny that but nice going with the "meat" nickname for Konoha, although I thought there's only 1 true meat this season, but then again there's a lot of meat this season lol.

And why did you name the ponytail as Girl #3? Are you trying to hide her name from me (which I absolutely have no knowledge of)? And why do I get the feeling that I fell for another weaponized ponytail after seeing that forlorn look on her face in the OP?

Something tells me this series isn't letting up what's really in store for me....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 21:54   Link #182
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Well... the nice part about working with 40 frames is trying to pic the best 12 out of them. Of course my cleverness knows no bounds, and I had this idea at first:

Of course I get kinda dizzy looking at that so the other idea was making it flow.
Can you make one that is less 'hectic' on Fear ? Even a simple head tilt would suffice

Quote:
You weren't laughing (or in your own Mayo Chiki words, "snickering") when you typed this, were you? Somehow I felt you were...
Definitely Not.

Quote:
I like them small? I... will neither confirm or deny that but nice going with the "meat" nickname for Konoha, although I thought there's only 1 true meat this season, but then again there's a lot of meat this season lol.
It wasn't me...

Fear: "Meat, meat, MEAT, and potatoes..."

Quote:
And why did you name the ponytail as Girl #3? Are you trying to hide her name from me (which I absolutely have no knowledge of)? And why do I get the feeling that I fell for another weaponized ponytail after seeing that forlorn look on her face in the OP?

Something tells me this series isn't letting up what's really in store for me....
One reason is because technically her name is a spoiler by principle of it not being shown in the Anime yet.

Second reason being at that time I was too lazy to search it up.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 22:15   Link #183
mangatron

Quote:
Can you make one that is less 'hectic' on Fear ? Even a simple head tilt would suffice
You mean one with more Fear and less Meat? I had to detext that second avatar. Truly this OP is one to watch without the credits.

Quote:
Definitely Not.
I see. I guess Mayo Chiki really did traumatize me

Quote:
It wasn't me...

Fear: "Meat, meat, MEAT, and potatoes..."
LOL now you're giving me the wrong idea about that scene... let's see.... Meat is meat, and the potatoes would be around back...*gets sliced by Konoha*

Quote:
One reason is because technically her name is a spoiler by principle of it not being shown in the Anime yet.

Second reason being at that time I was too lazy to search it up.
Ah, gives me more reason to not dig in too deep for my own good.

But then you just spoiled it to me. I know you may not have intended that but lately I have been thinking too much, and.... I think I need to watch something else... stringing together C3, Kyoukai Horizon and Majikoi seems to be too much meat filling my brain
Old 2011-10-05, 23:26   Link #184
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

I kinda felt like I was watching the same setup as Denpa Onna, only the heroine is more of the focus and takes on an active role. Okay, I wouldn't say active since she still kinda needs to break out of her shell. Lots of up-skirt shots and bright coloured panties - a plus in my book.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 23:36   Link #185
ZeKeR
Superbad

well the guy's gonna have a hard time dealing with former objects as girls tho... also... in the LN...

DAT MIKO.
Old 2011-10-05, 23:46   Link #186
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You mean one with more Fear and less Meat? I had to detext that second avatar. Truly this OP is one to watch without the credits.
Well, it doesn't have to be from the OP Just asking for an Avatar of Fear that isn't of her doing something crazy-fast You know, give people enough time to just stare at my Avatar... Sort of what EroKing is using

Quote:
I see. I guess Mayo Chiki really did traumatize me
Yes, I'm DEFINITELY NOT making fun of you in ANY WAY.

Quote:
LOL now you're giving me the wrong idea about that scene... let's see.... Meat is meat, and the potatoes would be around back...*gets sliced by Konoha*
That's not what I... Ahh Nevermind...
Old 2011-10-06, 00:46   Link #187
AzureWrath

I'll take up the avi. It must have been a lot of work, and it is quite pretty ^^
Old 2011-10-06, 00:56   Link #188
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

This is, so far, the only anime that I've decided to pick up out of my own volition for this season. Though this was partly due to the fact that it had a light novel.

My first impression was that the beginning felt a bit rushed. I've got several questions that the first episode raised, but I'll wait it out and see if it'll be answered sometime in the future. I also skipped some parts (where Fear went into town and tried to help around the house), mainly because I felt it was a bit too boring... Despite this, I'm looking forward for the future episodes and see how it turns out.
Old 2011-10-06, 01:02   Link #189
judasmartel
*Author

Interesting series. Female lead reminds me of Erio from Denpa Onna and Bakemonogatari's Senjougahara Hitagi. She's basically what sold me here.

So far: Fear = Erio + Senjougahara + Index

As for the male lead, I knew his VA (Yuuki Kaji, I had a fan nickname for him, "YuKaji") as Subaru from Ro-Kyu-Bu and Suikoden 2's Jowy Atreides.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 01:48   Link #190
EroKing

Quote:
Just asking for an Avatar of Fear that isn't of her doing something crazy-fast You know, give people enough time to just stare at my Avatar... Sort of what EroKing is using
Here, more freebies

100 x 100 pixels

100 x 65 pixels

Old 2011-10-06, 01:50   Link #191
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Here, more freebies

100 x 100 pixels

100 x 65 pixels

Freaking spoiled for choice
Old 2011-10-06, 02:29   Link #192
ZeKeR
Superbad

LOLI contender 4 the big four! (guess Aria didnt reach that area....)
Old 2011-10-06, 02:36   Link #193
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
LOLI contender 4 the big four! (guess Aria didnt reach that area....)
Well that big 4 is slightly off limits due to it's stricter policies Though Dengeki Bunko in general does put out a lot of good lolis this year.

Winter - Index
Spring - Erio
Summer - Alice/Tomoka
Fall - Shana/Fear
Old 2011-10-06, 04:45   Link #194
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Here, more freebies
Wow, good thing I checked, I was about to tell Chaos to wait till episode 2, but then I thought "maybe he already made some..."

Quote:
Well that big 4 is slightly off limits due to it's stricter policies Though Dengeki Bunko in general does put out a lot of good lolis this year.

Winter - Index

Spring - Erio

Summer - Alice/Tomoka

Fall - Shana/Fear
No Airi for Summer? *runs*

I find it odd Index is listed under Winter, shouldn't she be Fall 2010? Or was Winter really lacking loli's...

Odd question? How old is Fear? Or is that something I missed or should not delve too deep into...
Old 2011-10-06, 04:51   Link #195
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
No Airi for Summer? *runs*
What can I say? Tomoka is clearly the lead female loli for my point

Quote:
I find it odd Index is listed under Winter, shouldn'she be Fall 2010? Or was Winter really lacking loli's...
Well the show goes in the winter season as well so I don't see why I should short change her... Plus it's more aesthetically pleasing for my point to have one in every season.

Quote:
Odd question? How old is Fear? Or is that something I missed or should not delve too deep into...
Well she's not human so...
Old 2011-10-06, 05:13   Link #196
mangatron

Quote:
Well she's not human so...
Surely someone made the box. Don't tell me the box is over 5,000 years old...

But I guess that's the good news. That means I can legally marry her! *runs*

Old 2011-10-06, 05:37   Link #197
APNki

Quote:
Surely someone made the box. Don't tell me the box is over 5,000 years old...

Spoiler for when she was made:
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 08:18   Link #198
Midonin
Last Engage

The comfy chair?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 08:40   Link #199
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

okay! maybe I put too much expectation in this series (since I love the manga and LN)

the visual is perfect for me.... but the pace really confusing... it's too fast... I'm wondering why they should make it that way....

I'll keep watching this while hoping they will make a better pace

Fear~~~ I'll curse you~~~
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 08:49   Link #200
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
okay! maybe I put too much expectation in this series (since I love the manga and LN)

the visual is perfect for me.... but the pace really confusing... it's too fast... I'm wondering why they should make it that way....

I'll keep watching this while hoping they will make a better pace

Fear~~~ I'll curse you~~~
Really? I didn't think the pacing was bad at all, certainly not the most confusing of the season. Horizon takes that spot in that I had to watch it a second time over to really grasp what was going on.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen