AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-17, 19:14   Link #461
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I'd like to remind everyone that the LICENSED status of C3 means that the following posts are no longer allowed:

Quote:
  • Asking where you can find downloads.
  • Providing links to downloads (includes YouTube links).
  • Discussing fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading this show.
  • Asking for playback help for downloaded episodes.

These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

If a Mod notices anyone breaking these rules then expect to be banned from the forums. It's unlikely a warning will be given and do not expect to be notified, you will just be banned. Please use the Report button if you notice any of the above rules being broken.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 20:42   Link #462
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 03

Ok... nice episode actually. Uh. First of all, it's not weird that I ripped the glasses off my face and laughed when Konoha turned back into human form, is it?

No really, before you guys think I've lost it, remember this isn't just what I saw on the surface. I said "oh man where's her clothes? Didn't she have them before?"

"Oh... next thing we know, she's all dressed up, in the guys house, and fixed his wound."

"Let me get this straight. She carried him from the battlefield, to his house... naked?"

"Fear-chan! Knock me out real good so i can be carried by a naked girl too!!"

Ahem, anyways, yeah.... funny how even after all that, Fear still had the ocean in her mind. I guess so... the ocean and the waves she wanted to see so much, she eventually thought it best to die there...question! If she's a box, wouldn't she just sink, and then rust forever?

*runs*

Who else thinks the one-armed oneesan was so hot in those garter stockings? Am I the only one? Well yeah she's missing an arm, but.... at least she has her legs

Ah never mind. I loved the very end of this ep merely because if Konoha is going to live in with them, that means more green eyes for me! Whoohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Someone guessed wrongly with the drill though

You have no idea how hilarious this is. after what happened in Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, lately these days I have had my desires answered much faster than I thought. I barely asked about the drill and then this ep showed it. I was literally LOL when I saw the drill, and then I said "I don't really feel like drilling now ", never mind the fact my ponytail went up against the drill, but.... I'm so conflicted now.

Fear said if I don't watch next ep, she'll curse me... Fine, I'll boycott next ep! Anything to meet Fear-chan in real life
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 20:58   Link #463
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
No really, before you guys think I've lost it, remember this isn't just what I saw on the surface. I said "oh man where's her clothes? Didn't she have them before?"

"Oh... next thing we know, she's all dressed up, in the guys house, and fixed his wound."

"Let me get this straight. She carried him from the battlefield, to his house... naked?"

"Fear-chan! Knock me out real good so i can be carried by a naked girl too!!"

Not that I blame you because your superpowers isn't used for paying attention to other things, but in the previous episode when she transformed, her clothes fell to the ground

Quote:
Ahem, anyways, yeah.... funny how even after all that, Fear still had the ocean in her mind. I guess so... the ocean and the waves she wanted to see so much, she eventually thought it best to die there...question! If she's a box, wouldn't she just sink, and then rust forever?
Well probably not rust, but yeah that's the idea.

Quote:
Fear said if I don't watch next ep, she'll curse me... Fine, I'll boycott next ep! Anything to meet Fear-chan in real life
Don't catch a cold...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 21:30   Link #464
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Are there any LN readers here? I would like to know more and made a LN thread a couple days ago.
Old 2011-10-17, 21:38   Link #465
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Are there any LN readers here? I would like to know more and made a LN thread a couple days ago.
Unfortunately baka-tsuki only has it up to chap 2 70%, which we just passed last week...

...The usual LN reader gang don't seem to be around for this.
Old 2011-10-17, 21:56   Link #466
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I found episode 3 to be so-so. The "dramatic" parts seemed kinda awkward to me... But I really enjoyed the animation during the fight scene (all of Fear's animation during that part was eye candy city). The apparently beloved ending scene also just left me with a "meh" kind of reaction. But I'm looking forward to the next couple of episodes regardless.
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 22:15   Link #467
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Chaos, Bakatron, don't you know idiots never catch colds?
Old 2011-10-18, 00:57   Link #468
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Idiots don't catch a cold?

*mangatron studies to death and catches a cold in the process, just in time for his Fear-chan Konoha to nurse him back to health*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Not that I blame you because your superpowers isn't used for paying attention to other things, but in the previous episode when she transformed, her clothes fell to the ground

In other words, she put on some rain soaked clothes, carried the bloody guy to his house, bandaged his hand, and shortly thereafter he woke up and she proceeded to chat with him. Without a sneeze.

I like my idea better there's no way this pure girl would put on such dreadful attire

Quote:
Well probably not rust, but yeah that's the idea.
And she'd still be alive, right? Just with a huge appetite once she walks on land again
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 00:57   Link #469
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

oh boy any way to say on ep wonder is this related to Higurashi series due to fear & b-word lady known seiyu been in Higurashi series.

yea face reactions gore etc yea must be sorta distant relative to Higurashi.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 01:04   Link #470
ZeKeR
Superbad

I am expecting a Fear box mode to sell sooner or later in Japan. I actually like her box form... so detailed...

also am waiting for a Konoha katana to come out at J-List...
Old 2011-10-18, 03:27   Link #471
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Companion Cube x Fear doujins on the horizon...
Old 2011-10-18, 07:32   Link #472
zzhk
Summary Machine

Clearly class president Kirika is no ordinary human.
I would venture to guess that the dominatrix outfit is a cursed object.
Since the official character description says she insists in dressing conservatively (presumably to hide it), plus the fact she showers with it, it is likely that not being able to take it off is part of the curse.
If regeneration comes as part of the deal, wouldn't it make for the ultimate masochistic outfit? (Which would fit right in with the theme of cursed objects and torture devices.)

I'm surprised no one has made any comment on Kirika's computer screen.
Apparently she has Haruaki and Konoha under surveillance.
The report notes that 1) nothing special about Haruaki and 2) that Konoha's mass (52 -> 53.5 kg) and bust size (89 -> 91 cm) have increased.
Whoever is doing the reporting has interesting priorities.
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 08:18   Link #473
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The SHAFT-esque animations fit this story really well....plus that lovely soundtrack.

Also, Fear is officially the best loli of this season

This so needs an S2....

^^^Looks like it's some secret research organization...
Old 2011-10-18, 12:50   Link #474
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Enjoyed ep 3 ... looks like I will be keeping this series on the "tentatively following" series ftm.

7/10 vote from me.
Old 2011-10-18, 14:16   Link #475
birdy1564

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Since the official character description says she insists in dressing conservatively (presumably to hide it), plus the fact she showers with it, it is likely that not being able to take it off is part of the curse.
If regeneration comes as part of the deal, wouldn't it make for the ultimate masochistic outfit? (Which would fit right in with the theme of cursed objects and torture devices.)

The report notes that 1) nothing special about Haruaki and 2) that Konoha's mass (52 -> 53.5 kg) and bust size (89 -> 91 cm) have increased.
so you're saying she might be in the organization but a different one? this sorta reminds me of another show having other friends that are in different organzations and keep an eye out on the main characters, I just hope what organization she works at would not give orders to either capture the cursed items or destroy them
birdy1564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 14:46   Link #476
Zakoo

At first ... I didn't understand where Chaos avatar was coming from, honestly there was no passage on the episode where Fear was saying "Hajimete nano ni".

Then I understood ... That I haven't watched it until the end arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And here I come on last page to see what? Screen of fear saying things like "it's my first time", and "i will use my whole body for"...

It was too much for me, my blood pressure went berserk alongside my imagination.
"Noo mutsuriniiiiiiii, don't dieeeeeeeeee". Gneeh, did I just ackowledge I was a pervert?

So after seeing it the after ending passage:

I regret nothing
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 16:02   Link #477
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The SHAFT-esque animations fit this story really well....plus that lovely soundtrack.

Also, Fear is officially the best loli of this season

This so needs an S2....

^^^Looks like it's some secret research organization...
^ This.

Sure, there were plenty of skeptics around when this series first aired, complaining about mediocre openings, generic harem plots, loli awesomeness and the like, but I know I'm not alone in saying that this episode put a lot of that to rest. C3 did a pretty damn good job in my opinion in showing that it's not always what you've got, but it's in how you use it that really shows your stuff.

Aside from the soundtrack being a definite buy for me, I really liked how this episode used its environment - the rain, clouds, and sky to convey its characters emotions in a far more impacting manner than we would've gotten otherwise. Nice job there.

Also, Haruaki just kicked it up a few notches to being an all-around awesome guy in my book. I have grown so sick of seeing weak, spineless male leads that wouldn't know how to treat a woman if their life depended on it that it's a sincere pleasure watching one who actually knows how to get the job done.

Really looking forward to the next episode.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 16:25   Link #478
Lukeman1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post

Is that all it says on the screen? 'Cause she comments "unthinkable" after seeing it. Unless she's just really surprised that Konoha's breasts grew.

Also, I'm still confused as to how the hell the claw-lady lost her arm. Did she just walk through the guillotine without realizing or something? You'd think she'd notice the giant blades and not walk through them.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 17:04   Link #479
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Also, I'm still confused as to how the hell the claw-lady lost her arm. Did she just walk through the guillotine without realizing or something? You'd think she'd notice the giant blades and not walk through them.
I figured that Fear summoned it at the very last second the Claw Bitch passed by her.
Old 2011-10-18, 17:25   Link #480
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
At first ... I didn't understand where Chaos avatar was coming from, honestly there was no passage on the episode where Fear was saying "Hajimete nano ni".

Then I understood ... That I haven't watched it until the end arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And here I come on last page to see what? Screen of fear saying things like "it's my first time", and "i will use my whole body for"...

It was too much for me, my blood pressure went berserk alongside my imagination.
"Noo mutsuriniiiiiiii, don't dieeeeeeeeee". Gneeh, did I just ackowledge I was a pervert?

So after seeing it the after ending passage:

I regret nothing

Erm... Thanks I guess... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
Aside from the soundtrack being a definite buy for me, I really liked how this episode used its environment - the rain, clouds, and sky to convey its characters emotions in a far more impacting manner than we would've gotten otherwise. Nice job there.
Adding to that is Yukarin's excellent voice acting job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
Also, Haruaki just kicked it up a few notches to being an all-around awesome guy in my book. I have grown so sick of seeing weak, spineless male leads that wouldn't know how to treat a woman if their life depended on it that it's a sincere pleasure watching one who actually knows how to get the job done.

Really looking forward to the next episode.
Well I wouldn't say 'know how to treat a woman' just yet but at least he isn't awkward around them and most importantly he gives good responses...

Now if only his character design was more creativity people would remember him better...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen