Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-01, 12:53   Link #41
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmongstang
yo mag readers! mind to tell me who's Haku and tenen?
Haku is the dude that looks like a chick, the one who hangs with Zabuza. In the first arc of the anime.

Tenten is the chick who hangs with Lee and Neji, and basically does nothing special except for throw things at Neji for training purposes.

Frankly I'm amazed you had to ask.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 12:56   Link #42
hmongstang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Haku is the dude that looks like a chick, the one who hangs with Zabuza. In the first arc of the anime.

Tenten is the chick who hangs with Lee and Neji, and basically does nothing special except for throw things at Neji for training purposes.

Frankly I'm amazed you had to ask.

eheeh thanks for the infor.. i should end my self
hmongstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 13:31   Link #43
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
Yet it seem that Haku still had enough energy to send out senbons for all the mirrors at the same time, got a huge punch in the face by Naruto who Kyubi charged, and still had enough energy to make another mirror to sacrifice himself for Zabuza. That pretty much leans to him still having some energy left. Just because someone has a cautious thought about their opponent doesn't mean they are going to lose, just that they are not insanely cocky and willing to ignore any changes in the opponent.
i didn't say haku didn't have any energy left. i said he was ALSO worn out, just like sasuke. you implied that sasuke was the only one suffering from drain with his sharingan, when haku was maintaining his mirrors and bouncing around them with his, now useless, method of attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
I don't see why people are saying this. Both Haku and Sasuke should've been tired at that time and Sasuke hadn't really done anything towards Haku until he tossed Haku away from Naruto, and at that time Haku "killed" (could have, if he wanted to) Sasuke. No one can say what would happen, but if Haku had fought seriously in the beginning, he would've won. Easily.
i think we've all said that haku would have won in the beginning if he was serious. hell, i even said he could beat a sharingan user sasuke if the killing intent was there from the beginning. but it wasn't and haku would have made a mistake in underestimating sasuke had he not used naruto as bait.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 22:06   Link #44
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

the mask... can he even see through it???

the needles... can they be thrown faster then the kunai??

what other kinjutsu could Haku have learned? TT

I believe Haku would have won because he could have beaten Sasuke who was #1 of the class easily with or without his mask on if he purposely aimed for his vital parts and considering Tenten is a year ahead of sasuke and Neji was #1 before sasuke...

wow! ANBU must be skilled because you cannot possibily see through those masks they wear... or maybe they can - i don't know O_O
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 23:03   Link #45
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iscarecht
Greetings, all. I'm wondering who people think would win this fight: Tenten vs. Haku. Both fight using similar tactics, in general using fast and accurate ranged attacks to beat down their opponents, so I'm curious as to who would come out the victor. Anyway, here's what I thought of: set up a large, forested area (not as large or as infested with dangerous creatures as the Forest of Death, but sorta like that), give each fighter a backpack full of ammo, forbid the use of offensive ninjutsu (e.g. Haku's Demonic Ice Mirrors or Tenten's mass weapon summon technique), and set them loose. Who wins? Also, who wins if the terrain changes from a forest with good cover to an open battlefield, such as the Wave Country Bridge or the arena in Konoha?
Zabuza said he taught Haku eveyrthing he knew. Which would Include jutsus like the water dragon which would wipe the floor with any genin. We don't know what Haku was completely capable of. But on the topic. Haku would win... he would simply own her....
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 23:50   Link #46
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

TenTen is weak... she got smoked so easily by Temari... pitting her against Haku ain't gonna help... it took a kyuubi powered Naruto to beat Haku and last I checked TenTen ain't got powers like that... in both forested areas with lots of cover and in areas that are wide open, Haku would destroy TenTen no problem...
Old 2004-12-02, 23:57   Link #47
Isis&Osiris

an elite genius shinobi vs a genin? i wunder who vill vin?

i'tll be over in seconds. haku wouldn't need the DIM jutsu. as i recall, he can teleport (if he didn't know the location of zabuza) or he did and used a phase shift technique to save zabuza.

he can use this relocation tech on tenten like Yondaime.
Isis&Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote