AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-02, 23:33   Link #1
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

[Spoilers] Manga Predictions on Obito's death

Lol @ how much the title sounds like a spoiler.

I'm pretty sure that Obito is going to die saving Kakashi's life, and Kakashi will vow to never let his teammates die again. He said that when he first because Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura's teacher. Something dramatic had to have happened to change his views so much...
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 23:56   Link #2
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
Lol @ how much the title sounds like a spoiler.

I'm pretty sure that Obito is going to die saving Kakashi's life, and Kakashi will vow to never let his teammates die again. He said that when he first because Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura's teacher. Something dramatic had to have happened to change his views so much...
Don't worry.. it has already been both mentioned and implied that Obito is dead in the anime.. thus it is not a spoiler at all
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 00:28   Link #3
SOmbody
ナルトの 学生

Send a message via AIM to SOmbody
i wonder...... he seems like the one that would get killed easily because he is not yet powerful/mature ... like a weak naruto with his nine tails power sealed by oro. Maybe the next chapter will unveil .... or maybe Obito doesnt die until later on in the gaiden when he has his sharingan activated. I also think that he wont die any time soon... so that he and kakashi and get some serious male bondage and become like best friends. RIght now it seems like they have no respect for each other ( or more like kakashi doesnt respect obito) and obito recognizes kakashi as a great ninja he still doesnt take authority from him and they both smart ass talk each other. So my prediction is that its later on in the gaiden , when the 4th is named hokage that he is going to die. Who knows.. maybe he died fightingthe 9 tails fox ^_^
SOmbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 00:48   Link #4
Yujinbito

I'm more inclined to guess that Obito will die as a result of Kakashi's brashness or negligence. Then Kakashi'll realize the value of human life and the need for cooperation, responsibility, etc. He'll be fighting to show off his own strength and be separated from his team or he'll get himself badly injured (lost an eye?) taking on too much and not be able to save Obito. Or maybe Obito will die trying to save Kakashi, who has gotten in over his head.

Although the implied idea in SOmbody's post, that Obito and Kakashi will get into a pr**k waving contest and Obito will go try to take on more than HE can handle has a certain amount of merit too.

EDIT (in reference to Last of the Uchiha's post below):

That's some nice detective work. You're right.. if Kakashi's teaching strategy and team philosophy are based wholly on what he is going to learn in the Gaiden, then maybe Kakashi has to kill Obito in some sort of hostage situation to complete the mission. The only problem with that idea is that Kakashi would probably be a criminal or at the very least of lower status and wracked with a much different kind of guilt. Actually, it's more likely that the connection is less literal.. that the principle of sacrificing a team-mate was the point of his lesson, and not necessarily putting your own dagger (or fist of screaming electricity bird-calls as the case may be) through your team-mate's forehead.

I bet that whatever happens to Obito will be related to Kakashi trying to rectify the "mistake" his father made - where he sacrificed the mission in order to save a comrade. Then he'll learn that 'the rules aren't everything.'

Last edited by Yujinbito; 2004-12-03 at 03:00.
Yujinbito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 00:54   Link #5
Senien

Send a message via ICQ to Senien Send a message via AIM to Senien Send a message via MSN to Senien Send a message via Yahoo to Senien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujinbito
I'm more inclined to guess that Obito will die as a result of Kakashi's brashness or negligence. Then Kakashi'll realize the value of human life and the need for cooperation, responsibility, etc. He'll be fighting to show off his own strength and be separated from his team or he'll get himself badly injured (lost an eye?) taking on too much and not be able to save Obito. Or maybe Obito will die trying to save Kakashi, who has gotten in over his head.
Aye, I think that Obito will die due to some error or disregard for orders on Kakashi's part. He seems pretty full of himself at this point in time, so I'm guessing he's prone to make some more rash mistakes in the near future.
Old 2004-12-03, 01:01   Link #6
Last of the Uchiha

If you noticed, everything Kakahsi said when he took th erole as leader of team seven has happen so far.

I mean, where he got his lazyness.

The rule, Does who not follow the rules are trash, and then Obito, but those who don't care for their comrades are lower than trash.

But what is really missing here. The last part of the exam, where Kakashi told Sakura to kill Naruto if she wanted to save Sasuke. I don't know but Kakashi might end up killing Obito, or Obito might try to kill Kakahshi/ I know is too farfetched, but it might happen. I will reread the begining of Naruto to see if i can find something else that can be tied to this gaiden.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 01:45   Link #7
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Any death that doesnt involve Obito's head exploding will work.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 01:57   Link #8
Dix11

naw his head could explode and his eye fly out at top speed and hit kakashi in the eye and damage kakashi's so bad but the sharingan eye is special so it even survived the explosion and so they just use it to replace kakashi's eye since its the only nonattached eye available in konoha
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 02:37   Link #9
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
If you noticed, everything Kakahsi said when he took th erole as leader of team seven has happen so far.

I mean, where he got his lazyness.

The rule, Does who not follow the rules are trash, and then Obito, but those who don't care for their comrades are lower than trash.

But what is really missing here. The last part of the exam, where Kakashi told Sakura to kill Naruto if she wanted to save Sasuke. I don't know but Kakashi might end up killing Obito, or Obito might try to kill Kakahshi/ I know is too farfetched, but it might happen. I will reread the begining of Naruto to see if i can find something else that can be tied to this gaiden.
When did Kakashi tell Sakura to kill Naruto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix11
naw his head could explode and his eye fly out at top speed and hit kakashi in the eye and damage kakashi's so bad but the sharingan eye is special so it even survived the explosion and so they just use it to replace kakashi's eye since its the only nonattached eye available in konoha
...That's awesome!!!

Although, its sort of unrealistic how an eye could stay intact after an explosion, even if it is a sharingan.
Old 2004-12-03, 05:32   Link #10
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
When did Kakashi tell Sakura to kill Naruto?
Dude how could you say that? If you look at the end of team 7 training, the part where Kakashi pointed a kunai at Sasuke's neck, he told Sakura if she wanted Sasuke to live, she would ahve top kill Naruto. I guess, you don't remember since its been a long time.
Old 2004-12-03, 06:36   Link #11
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Dude how could you say that? If you look at the end of team 7 training, the part where Kakashi pointed a kunai at Sasuke's neck, he told Sakura if she wanted Sasuke to live, she would ahve top kill Naruto. I guess, you don't remember since its been a long time.
Hahaha!!!

My memory sucks, big time.
Old 2004-12-03, 08:08   Link #12
Copy Ninja Kakashi

Perhaps Kakashi kills him with his chidori, not on purpass. Kakashi gets Obito's eye and will awake the sharingan by himself...Obito will say something like: "I couldn't awake the sharingan , but I will know fore sure you can Kakashi.."
Copy Ninja Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 08:27   Link #13
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Dude thats the stupidiest shit I heard...
Old 2004-12-03, 10:11   Link #14
ChildGamez
Gaara's absolute defence.

Quote:
Good point here, but I believe Obito and Kakashi will join forces to safe Rin, in the end some bad guy tells Kakashi to kill Rin or Obito dies (Kakashi/Obito might be injured etc.). Kakashi refuses, because he has learned the value of his comrades (etc.) and Obito dies.

BUT! another point missing here was (if I remember right) when Kakashi was over Obitos grave the ANBU girl said to him something like:
"You blame yourself that you weren't in time to safe Obito, then why are you always late from everything"
ChildGamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 12:16   Link #15
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildGamez
Good point here, but I believe Obito and Kakashi will join forces to safe Rin, in the end some bad guy tells Kakashi to kill Rin or Obito dies (Kakashi/Obito might be injured etc.). Kakashi refuses, because he has learned the value of his comrades (etc.) and Obito dies.

BUT! another point missing here was (if I remember right) when Kakashi was over Obitos grave the ANBU girl said to him something like:
"You blame yourself that you weren't in time to safe Obito, then why are you always late from everything"

Did she really said that in the manga or in the anime? Cuz, i don't remember. If i remember correctly, she only spoke if kakashi was there to visit Obito, and he asnswered that he used to do a lot of stupid things, I could be wrong since its been a while since i don't read that chapter.

I agree with you that Obito and Kakashi will join force later on, but it will be too late anyway.
Old 2004-12-04, 13:38   Link #16
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

i think Obito isn't going to die in this gaiden.. he hasn't awaken his Sharingan yet. Kakashi's Sharingan has 3 dots meaning Obito was quite strong at the end. ( sure Kakashi might have upgraded it himself ) but my point is, look at how long sasuke's sharingan took to evolve, and sasuke is a genius.

i also think Obito is going to get killed at the Itachi incident, he is Uchiha you know.. chances he wasn't home are.. don know, but the chance exists
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 15:23   Link #17
Zek
Eyebrows...

The Uchiha incident won't happen for a long time. I'm pretty sure Kakashi has had his Sharingan longer than that. I'm skeptical of Obito gaining a full Sharingan and dying on this mission, but I'm sure he'll die during the gaiden because otherwise what was the point of the whole thing? Do you think the gaiden is going to end without us ever learning the details of Kakashi's sharingan?
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 16:55   Link #18
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

im fully convinced we will get to know the truth

anyways, kakashi's team ended around let's say 14 years back. ( yondaime was hokage for a very little time ) also, thnx to naruto and sasuke we can pinpoint the time a little more, the time sasuke joined the acadamy, i think he was six. now he is 12. ( give or take ) and we don't have a timeframe of the Gaiden, for all we know Obito dies a few years later after the team has been apart
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 18:18   Link #19
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Man this is stupid. Kakashi can't even TURN OFF his sharingan, how the hell is he going to do something as complex as EVOLVE it???
it must have had 3 dots already.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 19:06   Link #20
CyberPunk

looking at how sasuke reached his full sharingan, it's very possible for obito to get it all in one shot.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote