Notices

Old 2011-11-30, 14:54   Link #21
Cista

I think it's still in Gedo Mazo.
Cista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 15:21   Link #22
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Which tailed beast is the one with the wing? It's not even a tail...
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 15:37   Link #23
White Silver King
The Isley

The 7 Tails and most of it's tails look like wings.
Old 2011-11-30, 16:47   Link #24
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Man that huge armored guy is a beast. Did you notice the armor breathes out steam?

HAN IS STEAM POWERED.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 18:44   Link #25
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonCode View Post
Wow Naruto has been on a roll lately. I cant wait til the next chapter comes out. This fight right here tho should prepare Naruto for his fight with Sasuke. He has already fought against the Rinnegan and learned how to counter it now he needs to learn how to deal with the Sharingan (sans genjutsu). Pretty good chapter xD
well Naruto took 2 or 3 good shots in this Chapter, and there's no glass chin there what so ever.. in fact this shows just how tough Naruto is in this Rikudou-Sennin form.
I think the shocker for me is KillerBee using Samahada.... he went into a fenzy with so much Chakra flying around the battle field.. Samahda looks Hungry....lol, that alone should help Bee and Naruto!
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 18:45   Link #26
AdventSleeper

Quite a nice chapter. I'm glad to see all the Jinchuuriki in action at least in some point during this series.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 19:17   Link #27
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

why Naruto can't release Kyuubi like what Bee do.... that will be epic... lol
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 21:43   Link #28
Lendial

kirabis reaction to her boobs, priceless.
Old 2011-12-01, 04:28   Link #29
Kallen4life

where is the speed he displayed vs Raikage ?

he looks like a chump here so far, just like in the Nagato 2.0 fight

plot-relevancy > all
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 05:30   Link #30
HasuMasu
*Artist

I wonder why Naruto doesn't just go Mister Fantastic and use his extending chakra arms to hit them with rasengan from a distance, ahh, because of the shared vision? But wasn't he supposed to be faster than the sharingan can see? I give up, it's not like I don't know why.
Old 2011-12-01, 09:08   Link #31
Sasheks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, a bit disappointig. Naruto can feel the hostilities of the enemies and locate them, yet he is not able to dodge or parry a foot coming at his head?
He had to hold on to Roshi so he could destroy the chakra transmitter with Rasengan. And he almost destroyed it before the kick.
Old 2011-12-01, 09:12   Link #32
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I wonder why Naruto doesn't just go Mister Fantastic and use his extending chakra arms to hit them with rasengan from a distance, ahh, because of the shared vision? But wasn't he supposed to be faster than the sharingan can see? I give up, it's not like I don't know why.
maybe it has something to do with him wasting too much chakra earlier? he should have reserved all that energy for this battle instead of splitting his chakra with his clones.

not a bad chapter though. it's good that naruto remembers pain's abilities this time. lol
Old 2011-12-01, 09:52   Link #33
Akashin

You'd think that if he'd wasted enough chakra for it to seriously impair his fighting capability, he would've lost the cloak altogether (since Naruto didn't seem seriously weakened up until abruptly losing the cloak earlier). Since he hasn't lost it, I don't see why his speed would be affected. And yeah he should be running circles around these guys right now (though not necessarily decimating them, what with the shared Rinnegan vision and all), but I enjoyed this chapter enough to not make a big deal out of it.

Naruto actually being the one taking the cautious approach was a nice change. And like Kafriel, I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't have time to casually devise battle strategies.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 13:48   Link #34
Alchemist007
*Author

Bee the necrophile
Old 2011-12-01, 13:55   Link #35
23 gundam fan

got to be honest here, i would rather see the kaga-madara fight. im just not that interested in this bee and naruto teamup, i mean naruto isnt really fighting tobi , i know kish has too move around a bit. i get that but come on do you want this or see a bad guy like madara who lend his battle with a freaking meteor. i mean kish is gonna have to up this fight big time as it goes on i think.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 14:04   Link #36
Alchemist007
*Author

I want Naruto to get his ass beaten near to death by someone who matters before he kicks anymore ass; this manga is most awesome like with the Pein invasion because there were losses (at least until the end...).
Old 2011-12-01, 15:52   Link #37
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I want Naruto to get his ass beaten near to death by someone who matters before he kicks anymore ass; this manga is most awesome like with the Pein invasion because there were losses (at least until the end...).
This. Really tho this same logic can apply to any manga (remember in Bleach when Ichi got the snot beat out of him by Grim when they first fought.....that was epic). Its all fine and well when the good guys when in the long run but, it seem as if when they lose they still win. I like Kakashi but, he should have stayed dead imo. That mass res was bullcrap.

What did U say?! I didn't think so

Last edited by AvalonCode; 2011-12-01 at 16:36.
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 19:30   Link #38
ntherblast

Wait so when is saskue and naruto suppose to fight thought it was during this arc? does't look like its gonna happen cause naruto is constantly fighting which would make it kind of unfair:S
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 19:40   Link #39
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
got to be honest here, i would rather see the kaga-madara fight.
That's the reason why i wanted Itachi to teach Naruto stuff in a tsukiyomi time-chamber, but it didn't happen, and now we are stuck with the rasengan, rasengan, rasengan, rasenshuriken, rasengan, rasengan, ..... stuff. Sure Naruto is using both kyuubi mode and sage mode, alternating between the two, using chakra arms the smart way, a genius move against the zombie raikage, and he actually makes observations during the battle so he can come up with a strategy, but in the end of the day what we see is rasengan, rasengan, rasengan, rasenshuriken, rasengan, .....
That's why i'm more interested in the Madara vs kages fight. What makes this fight interesting is seeing how Tobi combined the powers of sharingan, rinnegan and demons. Otherwise it would be the rasen....
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 19:52   Link #40
AvalonCode

Tajuu Kage Bushin no Mini- Rasen-Shuri-Vacum Roit!! Phew Im tired after that massive atk lol. Rinse and repeat

What did U say?! I didn't think so
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion