Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-12-06, 07:54   Link #23421
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
only the duel has been officially announced for now. but im sure that we will see the buster as well^^ the strike, the buster and the duel (and the astray of course) all share the same basic frame:

probably the reason why they are labeled GAT-X 10X :P
so i suppose that X103 will be next! the blitz and the aegis would require a new frame, they will probably make those as well but they will need more time for them.

also, look how they displayed the duel at the last expo:
its like the model is SCREAMING for some company! XD
You sound sooo convincing to me. I really really want to believe it could be true MG Buster would be my absolute fulfillment of dreams as, considering its popularity, or the lack of it, I really've never thought it possible to ever see it MGed. I'd buy three of those
Old 2011-12-06, 08:14   Link #23422
firefox
Seed seeder

Anybody here have an idea if bandai will also reissue all seed msv 1/144 HG models as HD or not ?
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 08:46   Link #23423
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Anybody here have an idea if Bandai will issue the Exia Repair 2 in Master Grade or not?
Old 2011-12-06, 10:13   Link #23424
Asunaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Anybody here have an idea if Bandai will issue the Exia Repair 2 in Master Grade or not?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Asunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 10:58   Link #23425
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asunaki View Post
Seriously. *facepalm*
Old 2011-12-06, 11:21   Link #23426
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
You sound sooo convincing to me. I really really want to believe it could be true MG Buster would be my absolute fulfillment of dreams as, considering its popularity, or the lack of it, I really've never thought it possible to ever see it MGed. I'd buy three of those
they are releasing the duel, so why not the buster, right?^^ im sure that if the duel sells well we will see the buster shortly afterwards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Anybody here have an idea if bandai will also reissue all seed msv 1/144 HG models as HD or not ?
probably not. the re-releases of the SEED HGs is probably just for the anime itself since thats whats getting the HD update.

i also just ordered the MG F91 in the harrison colors^^ i always wanted a F91 but its never in stock... but i found it in a german online store and in total its even cheaper then HLJ!
i also bought some blue paint to cover the cut marks, some yellow paint because i dont want to use the stickers and top coat. im SO looking forward to building it^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 11:51   Link #23427
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I have a question...

I was told that the Action Base 1 Sparkle Green's plastic was brittle? Should I instead get that Action Base 1 Celestial Being version...that white one with the Celestial Being logo on it?
Old 2011-12-06, 11:58   Link #23428
Appel

Quote:
I have a question...

I was told that the Action Base 1 Sparkle Green's plastic was brittle? Should I instead get that Action Base 1 Celestial Being version...that white one with the Celestial Being logo on it?
i have never heard about that base being brittle :O
but since you are such a big OO fan id say go for the CB version^^ i did the same thing! they look great! you have less posing options with them though because they only have two holes for the stand instead of 11 holes in the standard bases.
if you do get them id suggest that you paint them^^ they look VERY boring when they are just plain white.
Old 2011-12-06, 12:16   Link #23429
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
i have never heard about that base being brittle :O
but since you are such a big OO fan id say go for the CB version^^ i did the same thing! they look great! you have less posing options with them though because they only have two holes for the stand instead of 11 holes in the standard bases.
if you do get them id suggest that you paint them^^ they look VERY boring when they are just plain white.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYK7-NxJmqw&hd=1

^ That's what I have right now. I will be adding the 1/100 NG Avalanche Exia.

MG Exia
MG Exia Ignition Mode
MG 00 Raiser
MG 00 Gundam 7 Sword / G
MG 00 Qan[T]
NG 1/100 Astraea
NG 1/100 Astraea Type-F
NG 1/100 Avalanche Exia --> will get later
MG Exia Repair 2 --> hope Bandai will make it in 2012

So I need to get 9 of them..

>_<

Where can I get them the cheapest online? I live in the US.

** EDIT **
Never mind... I just bought 9 of them from Amazon from "Gundam Store And More". Strange that the total was cheaper on Amazon by a few dollars compared to his actual store... o_O

Anyway, I got a a brand new Action Base 1 Sparkle Green and a used Action Base 1 Sparkle Green. Anyone want to trade or buy them from me?

Last edited by suiton629; 2011-12-06 at 12:30.
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 12:36   Link #23430
ssbb210

hobbywave.com
Shipping cost is $12 per ORDER (not per item)
ssbb210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 12:48   Link #23431
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbb210 View Post
hobbywave.com
Shipping cost is $12 per ORDER (not per item)
Yuck!

I tried them before and I hated them. I don't buy much GunPla stuff and after the MG Exia R2 comes out, I think I'm gonna stop.

Also, HobbyWave ships out twice a week which I think is stupid. Anyway, my Amazon shipping came out to $9.50 so it was cheaper than HobbyWave.

Anyway, I got a a brand new Action Base 1 Sparkle Green and a used Action Base 1 Sparkle Green. Anyone want to trade or buy them from me?
Old 2011-12-06, 13:12   Link #23432
Appel

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYK7-NxJmqw&hd=1

^ That's what I have right now. I will be adding the 1/100 NG Avalanche Exia.

So I need to get 9 of them..

>_<
i know the problem of needing a lot of action bases too well XD currently i have 11 MGs on some sort of action base (im counting the MK-IIs display stand and the wallmount for the aile strike that i made as bases for this :P) and i have another 8 models that could use a base... but those models stand very securely on their own so i wont bother buying bases for them. they would need more space on a base, too and i simply dont have enough of that right now :P
Old 2011-12-06, 13:19   Link #23433
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
i know the problem of needing a lot of action bases too well XD currently i have 11 MGs on some sort of action base (im counting the MK-IIs display stand and the wallmount for the aile strike that i made as bases for this :P) and i have another 8 models that could use a base... but those models stand very securely on their own so i wont bother buying bases for them. they would need more space on a base, too and i simply dont have enough of that right now :P
Aside from the kits that I have, all I really want is the No Grade 1/100 Astraea and a MG Exia Repair 2.

I think I'm gonna call it quits for GunPla after that and get back to video gaming and maybe start up manga collecting.
Old 2011-12-06, 13:47   Link #23434
Appel

Quote:
Aside from the kits that I have, all I really want is the No Grade 1/100 Astraea and a MG Exia Repair 2.

I think I'm gonna call it quits for GunPla after that and get back to video gaming and maybe start up manga collecting.
yes. i know. you kinda sorta said that before.
Old 2011-12-06, 13:51   Link #23435
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
yes. i know. you kinda sorta said that before.
That's an understatement...lol

Old 2011-12-06, 13:52   Link #23436
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
they are releasing the duel, so why not the buster, right?^^ im sure that if the duel sells well we will see the buster shortly afterwards!

probably not. the re-releases of the SEED HGs is probably just for the anime itself since thats whats getting the HD update.

i also just ordered the MG F91 in the harrison colors^^ i always wanted a F91 but its never in stock... but i found it in a german online store and in total its even cheaper then HLJ!
i also bought some blue paint to cover the cut marks, some yellow paint because i dont want to use the stickers and top coat. im SO looking forward to building it^^
I bui!lt the normal MG F91 years ago, tricky little model to detail, but so nice when it's done
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 14:14   Link #23437
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I bui!lt the normal MG F91 years ago, tricky little model to detail, but so nice when it's done
thats what i have heard, too^^ i always wanted to buy it but it was sold out all the damn time! i was really glad that i found it relatively cheap at yorokonde.de!

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2011-12-06 at 14:30. Reason: please dont quote spambots.
Old 2011-12-06, 16:41   Link #23438
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I want the F91 as well but it's always outta stock!!!

I saw the film when I was a kid and only always vaguely remembered it, altho best part of that film is the Guntank, I thought it was sooooo cool and would love to see it as a model compared to the one we get atm lol.
Would really love to see em go back to the series and have a proper go at it.
Old 2011-12-06, 16:43   Link #23439
suiton629
Master Grade Master

You want the MG F91 kit? Let me check around to see if I can find it..

=)

I will edit this post with links. =P

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I found a bunch of places online that has them.

Ami Ami
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Gundam-F-91-F9.../dp/B000GDI3JG

eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MG-Master-Gr...item20bfc1c1d5

HobbyWave --> out of stock currently
http://www.hobbywave.com/plastic_mod...undam_f91.html

Gundam Planet
http://www.gundamplanet.com/mg-f-91-gundam-f91.html

Last edited by suiton629; 2011-12-06 at 16:55.
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 17:21   Link #23440
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I want the F91 as well but it's always outta stock!!!
i know right? its ALWAYS out of stock! i have only seen it a few times in stock at HLJ and of course it only happened when i was out of money :P
but im not surprised that it is always sold out so quickly, its one of bandais best MGs afterall!

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy