AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-10, 03:23   Link #41
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Setting predictions about Kakashi and Obito aside, what do you guys think about the 4th?

What the hell was that Jutsu the Rock village performed, a huge explosion made by puting 500 explosive tags together? Don't think so. The rock-nin was tapping the rock afterwards. It may be some rock Jutsu...

And what Jutsu is Yondaime about to do? Summoning gamabunta would be a logic choice, but I don't know what he plans with the kunai throwing.

It occured to me that this is together with the Chuunin exam war, one of the few examples of how a Ninja war actually is. Apart from the obvious guerilla in the woods. On open fields, it's just plain mayham.
Old 2004-12-10, 03:30   Link #42
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
And what Jutsu is Yondaime about to do? Summoning gamabunta would be a logic choice, but I don't know what he plans with the kunai throwing.
I think it's gonna be the shunshin no jutsu again.
Those kunais are the same like the one he gave Kakashi...
Old 2004-12-10, 05:56   Link #43
Kasz

Yeah it seems like it, since those kunais have thsese tags with text. Appearing and killing stone nins just like that before going to the next one.
Kasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 07:25   Link #44
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Yeah, never thought of that, but that sounden very smart=) If each one throws a kunai, and its appears near to an enemy its only for him to "shushin" between the kunais and kill everyone=P Smart thinking=)
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 07:27   Link #45
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
I'm guessing that he is doing Shunshin no Jutsu again, and needs targets. Maybe he put a tag like the ones on those kunais on the rock nin's foot earlier, and he used the kunai he gave Kakashi to teleport there the first time?
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 07:38   Link #46
stylez
Hokage

It would also be logically after his nickname to judge, "Konohas yellow flash", If i flashes around between the kunais it would be awesome=D
Old 2004-12-10, 07:51   Link #47
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Most likely yes. It seems the group leader knows about his plan since he tells his soldiers to stfu and do what he says.

"We are about to see the yellow flash fight." He know that yondaime's knows that he knows that he knows what they don't know what he does know.
Old 2004-12-10, 07:56   Link #48
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
Shut the fuck up! I never said I did the translation...
LOL!!! I love this! And I never said you did either. You rock! I love it when people get pissed on forums.

Anyways, I wonder if that special kunai that Yondy gave Kakashi can somehow miraculously "flash" him over to their position after all the carnage has been dealt with. That would be interesting considering how it seems that Yondy uses those to pinpoint positions during his shunshin no jutsu.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 08:19   Link #49
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah
LOL!!! I love this! And I never said you did either. You rock! I love it when people get pissed on forums.
I thought you were implying it. Otherwise, your lecture wouldn't make much sense.
And you're assuming I got pissed...that's funny.

Quote:
Anyways, I wonder if that special kunai that Yondy gave Kakashi can somehow miraculously "flash" him over to their position after all the carnage has been dealt with. That would be interesting considering how it seems that Yondy uses those to pinpoint positions during his shunshin no jutsu.
Probably. He told Kakashi to carry it on his mission...
Old 2004-12-10, 08:25   Link #50
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

LOL, as long as we are on the same page. Sorry if you did get offended in some way or another.

But if Yondy were to show up after the impending carnage, I just want to appear and say... "Dude Kakashi, WTF?"

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 08:57   Link #51
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
those kunai's could be a sort of "waypoint" for his shunshin no jutsu
those 4 jounins go throw like hell, and he moves between them

same with kakashi, he can instantly teleport to him
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 09:01   Link #52
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
So that means that Obito also graduated the academy at a very young age while, say, Sasuke hadn't even started attending yet? I find that a little hard to stomach.
we dont even know if obito and kakashi are the same age, so its possible.
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 09:25   Link #53
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
What the hell was that Jutsu the Rock village performed, a huge explosion made by puting 500 explosive tags together? Don't think so. The rock-nin was tapping the rock afterwards. It may be some rock Jutsu...
They weren't tapping the rock, it's an usual ninja stance when they're waiting ^^

Quote:
"We are about to see the yellow flash fight." He know that yondaime's knows that he knows that he knows what they don't know what he does know.
You mean that he knows that Yondaime knows that he knows that they don't know for what Yondaime is known which he does know?

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 10:00   Link #54
BigNarutoFan

edited
BigNarutoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 11:26   Link #55
stylez
Hokage

Its right that they might not be on the same age, but it might as well mean, that Kakashi is Juinnin and the others are gennin. Its fully possible that the team is still the same anyways. Shikamaru is now a chuunin, u dont see him bitch around with just other chuunin, no he is still on the same team with Ino and Chouji=)
Old 2004-12-10, 11:42   Link #56
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
They weren't tapping the rock, it's an usual ninja stance when they're waiting ^^
Hm, not familiar with that stance, On second guess I would say he slams against the rock to emphasize the "ass kicking" they are about to do.
Quote:
You mean that he knows that Yondaime knows that he knows that they don't know for what Yondaime is known which he does know?
You know it

By the way is Jay around? I have to rub in the fact that Obito didn't awaken 3 dot sharingan at once.
Old 2004-12-10, 12:10   Link #57
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
LOL, as long as we are on the same page. Sorry if you did get offended in some way or another.

But if Yondy were to show up after the impending carnage, I just want to appear and say... "Dude Kakashi, WTF?"

That's funny. Raikiri was just commenting what would have happen if Kakashi threw that kunai in the middle of the ocean, and Yondaime would teleport to the depht of the ocean floor. I just can imagine seeing Yondaime wondering WTF. That's it, this is the last time i giving a present to that ungrateful brat.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 12:21   Link #58
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Hm, not familiar with that stance, On second guess I would say he slams against the rock to emphasize the "ass kicking" they are about to do.
It's however like a ninja signature stance ^^
You call them and poof they come out of nowhere (but usually from the fake ceiling these little cheaters) in this stance.

Quote:
You know it
Yeah and I knew that you knew that I knew it.
That they didn't know what they should know that's it.

Quote:
By the way is Jay around? I have to rub in the fact that Obito didn't awaken 3 dot sharingan at once.
He used a spoiler tag in the wrong thread, you will have to wait some days.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 13:15   Link #59
Satoru

Why the hell are all Stone-nins so ugly?
Moreover, the uniforms are lame and hairstyle sucks...
Imagine the trouble Sasuke would have with girls in the Stone village...
Old 2004-12-10, 13:31   Link #60
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
i highly doubt kakashi will get his sharingan soon. at this time, the 4th isnt a hokage yet. Oro doesnt leave until the 4th becomes a hokage. somewhere in the series, during one of the 3rd's flashbacks, oro's experiments were revealed. during that time, kakashi had no sharingan....soooo that would mean, he'll prolly get it after oro leaves.

i got this in the narutofan forum

KAKASHI-RELATED TIMELINE!!! (YBS = Years Before Series-start) (NOTE: The entire series' story, IIRC, has progressed over about a years time).

26 YBS: Kakashi is born. (Official Character Book)
21 YBS: Kakashi graduates the Academy, is placed in cell headed by the future-Yondaime, with Rin and Obito. (Official Character Book, pictures of him and his team/sensei)
20 YBS: Kakashi passes the Chuunin Exam. (Official Character Book)
16 YBS: Joins ANBU. (Official Character Book)
15-12 YBS: Kakashi appointed to Jounin, start of Kakashi Gaiden. (Conjecture)
12 YBS: Kyuubi attacks Konoha. (Conjecture)
~10 YBS: Orochimaru is found out, and he leaves Konoha. Kakashi has no Sharingan yet at this time. (Chapters 121 and 69, respectively)
<10 YBS: Kakashi obtains and has an Uchiha's mastered Sharingan implanted in his left eye. He builds a reputation as "Copy Ninja Kakashi" and "Sharingan no Kakashi".

The above is all fact and canon. If anyone is frustrated by people speculating that Obito dies or Kakashi is getting his Shringan during this current stage of the Gaiden, feel free to copy and paste the above timeline in to set things straight. I certainly shall.
Naruto is born around 12-13 YBS - which, as we all know, is when the Yondaime dies. I would guess that Orochimaru left the village around 17-15 YBS.

During the Gaiden, Kakashi is not wearing a Chuunin vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
...I guess...?
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote