Hinata 89 42.38%
Temari 56 26.67%
Tenten 10 4.76%
Other 3 1.43%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-12-02, 19:24   Link #41
Mezu
The Guardian

Sakura, definetely because she really hasn't done anything to great lately and her chakra control and abilities are perfect. If she trains hard, she might be probably become like Shizune or Tsunade (:X)
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 08:22   Link #42
Anbu no Kakashi
Anko Lover

Send a message via AIM to Anbu no Kakashi
Umm...yeah I've been away for a week and it might not matter to you now, but I apologize if I spoiled anything ^^;
Anbu no Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 13:51   Link #43
Satoru

Who the hell voted for TenTen?

Last edited by Satoru; 2004-12-10 at 14:10.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 13:56   Link #44
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
Who the hell voted for Hinata?
I didn't but maybe you would be so kind to actually explain why you think that's unbelievable?
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 16:41   Link #45
rorosama

I think temari coulda taken a lotta the guys on in the chuunin exam. She's powerful enough so i vote hina-chan.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 16:47   Link #46
Yuuki-kun
Tenten Fanboy

Quote:
Who the hell voted for TenTen?
Guilty as charged...so what if I voted for Tenten? Seeing as how we haven't seen her fight, she has a lot of potential to be something extremely great.
Yuuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 16:57   Link #47
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki-kun
Guilty as charged...so what if I voted for Tenten? Seeing as how we haven't seen her fight, she has a lot of potential to be something extremely great.
Well, isn't it interesting...Tenten fanboy.
I apologize.
Old 2004-12-10, 17:07   Link #48
Yuuki-kun
Tenten Fanboy

Quote:
Well, isn't it interesting...Tenten fanboy.
I apologize.
Hehe, no problem man! I can't help it...Kishimoto's never drawn Tenten in a fight before, so hopefully the next time she appears, he'll actually make her look good, if you know what I mean. ^^;
Yuuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 01:05   Link #49
Isis&Osiris

Shakirrrrraa is my pick.

yeah, you all know what i mean..
Isis&Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 10:51   Link #50
Leolocks
[flaming magnolia]

Send a message via MSN to Leolocks
I can't understand why people vote for Temari. Sure, she's the best female genin, but that's not the question, is it? It's who's got the most potential?
After seeing Temari's supremity over the other female genins... How much further could she take it? I'm betting she's nearly at her peak already. When you're that powerful as a genin, there's not much place for improvement.

Sakura would be a natural choice, however. (Though not mine).
1) She's one of the main characters.
2) She sucks, therefor the only possibility is to get better.
3) How typical would that be?
And as said earlier, something like: Sasuke mirrors Oro, Naruto mirrors Jiraya, and Sakura mirrors Tsunade. Well, Tsunade ROCKS. She's incredibly powerful, and with Sakura learning under her, how could she not utilize that
Quote:
massive potential
?
But still, my choice isn't Sakura.

TenTen is simply boring. No way... no need for further explanation.
Same goes for Ino.

So, finally, my choice is HINATA.
She's already got a great ability, the byakugan. Her problem is that she has no self confidence, and she is too empathic and concerning. She doesn't have that certain killer instinct.
But Hinata shows definite signs of improvement already (and is the only one of the girls to do such). She has Naruto's attitude for not giving up, Lee's attitude for hard work and improvement and Neji's acclaimed genius ability. With these three amazing attributes, how could Hinata not become the most powerful female genin?

Now, doesn't this all make perfect sense?
Hinata has the most potential, then followed by Sakura, TenTen, Ino and then Temari.
Leolocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 11:33   Link #51
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocks
I can't understand why people vote for Temari. Sure, she's the best female genin, but that's not the question, is it? It's who's got the most potential?
After seeing Temari's supremity over the other female genins... How much further could she take it? I'm betting she's nearly at her peak already. When you're that powerful as a genin, there's not much place for improvement.
Indeed, Temari is very strong. Does that mean she's at her peak already?
No, not at all. According to your logic, Gaara's potential must be low. Well, I'm sure everyone would agree with me that he's going to be one of the strongest nins in the series, the future kazekage, with the ability to crush a whole village with sand.
Old 2004-12-12, 11:40   Link #52
Leolocks
[flaming magnolia]

Send a message via MSN to Leolocks
Though I'm sticking to my theory about Temari, I agree with you on Gaara.
Because Gaara isn't simply a talented nin, he's advanced because of his abilities, which Temari doesn't have. It was said in the anime that "Ninja's like you, Gaara, were created..." or something like that, meaning that the incredible talent he has didn't come naturally.
Also, amongst the three siblings, only Gaara possesses this extraordinary ability that seperates him from the rest. He indeed has potential due to this.
Temari does not, however.
Leolocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 12:59   Link #53
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

I interpret the question as "Who will become the strongest", judging their potential from birth.
Old 2004-12-13, 01:44   Link #54
ctown

Most potential in what you forgot to ask

anyway Sakura is the main female charactor so I'm sure shes the one thats gonna shine the most. The end
ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 09:06   Link #55
historyX
.. and so it begins ..

Hinata has the most potential, but she most probably doesn't overcome her lameness. Anyway I vote her.

Who most likely will become strong .. is Sakura.

Tenten is a mass killer for the weak enemy who trust the numbers, but the strong ninjas never die with a well aimed shot. (Haku's fake kill was neat!!)

Temari is strong.

Ino... she'll never be good on her own, she can be good member of a team in a special mission.
historyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 20:07   Link #56
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
hinata~!! That girl's got potential! I mean come on, she was the only female genin that went against a "cool" character. hey, she lost but at least she put up a good fight... unlike that one fight with sakura and ino... :fingers:
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 20:22   Link #57
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
hinata~!! That girl's got potential! I mean come on, she was the only female genin that went against a "cool" character. hey, she lost but at least she put up a good fight... unlike that one fight with sakura and ino... :fingers:
That fight was ok. Especially the part where Ino purposely cut her hair in fake anger and used it to create a chakra-rope to keep Sakura from moving, so she could use the Shinten Shin no Jutsu. That was pretty ingenious, almost Shikamaru-like. Makes me think that his penchant for strategy is rubbing off of his teammates.

Also, the dialogue was pretty good too:

Naruto: "Ino is inside Sakura."
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 01:33   Link #58
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
That fight was ok. Especially the part where Ino purposely cut her hair in fake anger and used it to create a chakra-rope to keep Sakura from moving, so she could use the Shinten Shin no Jutsu. That was pretty ingenious, almost Shikamaru-like. Makes me think that his penchant for strategy is rubbing off of his teammates.

Also, the dialogue was pretty good too:

Naruto: "Ino is inside Sakura."
Despite me laughing my ass with that last statement and a little disturbing at how wrong that sounds...

Yeah, Shikamaru rubbing off his genius...gotta love The Nine, they're awfully good at what they excel at neh?

On one note, I like most of the population voted for Hinata with having the most potential. Sakura of course being the main character is no longer with the most potential but is on the way up the ranks of becoming sufficiently powerful...
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 03:34   Link #59
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
<Quote removed by moderator>
Uh...try and forget what you saw.

Too bad AngelicFeather isnt online or reading this thread...Maybe the mods will be lenient with her since she's still new to the boards and just delete her post instead of banning her for a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
Yeah, Shikamaru rubbing off his genius...gotta love The Nine, they're awfully good at what they excel at neh?
No doubt about that.

Last edited by ElvenPath; 2004-12-15 at 19:09. Reason: Removed spoiler.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 03:53   Link #60
Razz

Sigh. It wasn't just him. Pretty much everyone who voted for sakura spoiled it...
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote