Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 10:52   Link #3541
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Of curse bot of them still virgin...

But is different, Haruto in this way, is much more retarded that Utsumi,Haruto isn't a Kid....he has a problem even for a kiss.. This isn't innocense..
Utsumi has stop him self, for the sakč of Yuki..Utsumi has made the just chose it..
Haruto:
Spoiler for Kiss:

He has no problem with kissing someone he loves.
He has a problem to get over his shyness and do her. But itīs just a matter of time where he will get over it.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 12:16   Link #3542
AI Dreamer

I haven't read Suzuka yet, so I don't argue about Haruto.

But Seiji it's not a "retarded" or "hopeless" virgin!

Maybe he's shy and insecure, but he is not retarded... like someone else already said He stopped himself for the sake of Yuki, making the right choice (Or you really think it would be better if he forced her when she was sad.... or if he raped her?????)

Of course the other girls had some sexual experience (often a bad experience) and he is still virgin, but it's not his fault....

And even if he'll stopped himself while he's doing it with Iketani... if he'll do it because he realize he doesn't love her yet... he will take the right decision too... otherwise he would be a badass like Kento....
Old 2011-12-13, 13:15   Link #3543
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Getting annoying where everyone assume that he doesn't even have an ounce of love for Shou.

Yes we all can agree that Yuki might come first for Utsumi right now, but damn, "he doesn't love her right now!" is some strong statement without facts.

I like Utsumi more so than Haruto. Though they are bit similar, there decisions are makes them unique from each other. Comparing the story is another topic. GE all the way!
Old 2011-12-13, 13:25   Link #3544
Emulator

So you really believe that he loves Shou and is not only using her as his rebound after Yuki rejected him on the same day? If yes, i canīt wait to see your complaining when it gets more clearer that he is not in love with her and they break up.
Old 2011-12-13, 13:52   Link #3545
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
So you really believe that he loves Shou and is not only using her as his rebound after Yuki rejected him on the same day? If yes, i canīt wait to see your complaining when it gets more clearer that he is not in love with her and they break up.
I'm not judging on anything yet till the chapters come.

Your some kind of e-sadist or something?
Old 2011-12-13, 13:54   Link #3546
AI Dreamer

Surely he liked her and he like her now... but that's not love (of course "to like" is a glance of love, but still... it's not Love...)
He's expressions and all the circumstances are more than facts to me...

I'm not so sure that they'll break up in the end, but now it's not mutual love...

Speaking about ranking.... mine is:
9,5 Video Girl Ai
9 Maison Ikkoku
9 GOOD ENDING
8 I''S
6,5 Ichigo 100%
3 Chobits (yes 3...)
Old 2011-12-13, 14:06   Link #3547
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I'm not judging on anything yet till the chapters come.
There is enough to see that she is only his rebound and that he is dating her just because Yuki rejected him. His whole behavior is telling that and Shou knows that too.
Even the author confirmed that.
Spoiler for beginning of his reboundthing:

Quote:
Your some kind of e-sadist or something?
I know that many sidecharcter shippers like to fool themself, but iīm just saying how it is and that has nothing to do with being a sadist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Dreamer View Post
Surely he liked her and he like her now... but that's not love (of course "to like" is a glance of love, but still... it's not Love...)
Just the simple truth.
Quote:
I'm not so sure that they'll break up in the end, but now it's not mutual love...
I can assure you that they will break up. Itīs just a matter of time anyway.
Old 2011-12-13, 14:06   Link #3548
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

@Emu. The author notes is to be taken with grain of salt. A lot of trolling has come from them.

Them breaking up could happen, but I hope not. I dislike traditional rules in love romance.

Quote:

9,5 Video Girl Ai
9 Maison Ikkoku
9 GOOD ENDING
8 I''S
6,5 Ichigo 100%
3 Chobits (yes 3...)
You really love Video Girl Ai haha
Old 2011-12-13, 14:32   Link #3549
Emulator

Quote:
@Emu. The author notes is to be taken with grain of salt. A lot of trolling has come from them.

Them breaking up could happen, but I hope not. I dislike traditional rules in love romance.
The author only confirmed what many people know and can see because it is just incredible obvious. And donīt kid yourself, the break up will happen.
You said that you dislike traditional rules in romance mangas? Did you also hate that Nishino was the endgirl in Ichigo100%?
Who is the endgirl in almost every shounen romance manga? The girl that had the most development with the protagonist and had the most influence on him. In this manga itīs Yuki. Almost the whole story is about how Utsuimi and Yuki got to know each other, fell in love with each other, had problems that they need to overcome and and the real problem is her trauma. But that problem will be fixed and they will be happy together again. GOOD ENDING.
Shou is and was just a sidecharacter whose only purpose is to be a Love "rival" and bring a love triangle in this story.
Shou is not even a part of his clique. She has nothing to do with his life, except that he had a crush on her and is currently "dating" her because he could not get the one he loves. They didnīt even really hang out together till over 90 chapters later. We have 80 chapters with Yuki development compared to a couple of chapters with Shou. Even when he was after Shou he had much much more development with Yuki. Even now when he spend time with Shou he still loves Yuki and asks her if he has a chance with her on the same day he started this farce with Shou after he got rejected from Yuki.
And itīs like AI Dreamer said:
"He's expressions and all the circumstances are more than facts to me..."

The point is that this thing with Shou will not last. The endgirl is clear since the beginning and it is not Shou, not Risa or any other girl. It is Yuki.
Old 2011-12-13, 14:50   Link #3550
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Nishino being the first girl in the story is debatable. I felt she was the underdog for the whole series.

I don't like Shou per se, but just her position in the story as the underdog.

Another huge part in the story other than romance is Yuki past trauma, it needs to be resolve. It can either be resolve with or without being with the protagonist.

Yes, it seem obvious its gonna be Yuki. I won't disagree with that, but I would like to keep optimistic about what SK gonna write or stray from the traditional ending.
Old 2011-12-13, 15:17   Link #3551
Emulator

Quote:
Nishino being the first girl in the story is debatable. I felt she was the underdog for the whole series.
I never said something about the first girl. Read my post again.
"The girl that had the most development with the protagonist and had the most influence on him. In this manga itīs Yuki."
Nishino had by far more development with Manaka and in influence on him then any other girl. It was obvious how it would end.
Quote:
I don't like Shou per se, but just her position in the story as the underdog.
She is not only the underdog but the sidecharacter of this story whose only purpose is to be the love rival and bring a love triangle in this story. Nothing more.
If you want to ship for the underdog, why not ship Risa instead? Her chance to be the endgirl is just as much as Shous anyway.

Quote:
Another huge part in the story other than romance is Yuki past trauma, it needs to be resolve. It can either be resolve with or without being with the protagonist.
There is no doubt that it will be resolved.
What would this be for a romance story where the heoine and hero donīt end up together? Thatīs the whole point af a romance story. The whole story is about those two anyway and that he is currently dating Shou is only a stepping stone on the way to the obvious Yuki ending.

Quote:
Yes, it seem obvious its gonna be Yuki. I won't disagree with that, but I would like to keep optimistic about what SK gonna write or stray from the traditional ending.
It not only seems like that, it is like that.

What i donīt get is that i see on every shounen romance manga thread that some guys fool themself and believe that the sidecharcter has a chance and they get later angry and are disappointed when the unavoidable and obvious happens. Itīs just annoying and it is beyond my grasp why some people act like that.

Well, you can hope all you want but remember my words and that i told you so when the obvious happens.

Last edited by Emulator; 2011-12-13 at 15:29.
Old 2011-12-13, 15:21   Link #3552
AI Dreamer

Quote:

You really love Video Girl Ai haha
Yes, some problem?

I don't argue your love for Ichigo 100% or Nishino: it's just a simple fact of taste....
And "The Gustibus Not Disputandum Est"!

Quote:
The author only confirmed what many people know and can see because it is just incredible obvious. And donīt kid yourself, the break up will happen.
You said that you dislike traditional rules in romance mangas? Did you also hate that Nishino was the endgirl in Ichigo100%?
Who is the endgirl in almost every shounen romance manga? The girl that had the most development with the protagonist and had the most influence on him. In this manga itīs Yuki. Almost the whole story is about how Utsuimi and Yuki got to know each other, fell in love with each other, had problems that they need to overcome and and the real problem is her trauma. But that problem will be fixed and they will be happy together again. GOOD ENDING.
Shou is and was just a sidecharacter whose only purpose is to be a Love "rival" and bring a love triangle in this story.
Shou is not even a part of his clique. She has nothing to do with his life, except that he had a crush on her and is currently "dating" her because he could not get the one he loves. They didnīt even really hang out together till over 90 chapters later. We have 80 chapters with Yuki development compared to a couple of chapters with Shou. Even when he was after Shou he had much much more development with Yuki. Even now when he spend time with Shou he still loves Yuki and asks her if he has a chance with her on the same day he started this farce with Shou after he got rejected from Yuki.
And itīs like AI Dreamer said:
"He's expressions and all the circumstances are more than facts to me..."

The point is that this thing with Shou will not last. The endgirl is clear since the beginning and it is not Shou, not Risa or any other girl. It is Yuki.
I hope so, but after I readed 100% Ichigo (and even Chobits) I'm afraid about it...

About that, I've to agreed to vansonbee...in 100% for me the "normal" choice, after all that happened
Spoiler for Spoiler about Ichigo 100%:

Anyway..... I still strongly hope for a "SeijixYuki" GOOD ENDING (and that even Shou, Risa and the others will find their happiness in the end)

Last edited by AI Dreamer; 2011-12-13 at 15:50.
AI Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:43   Link #3553
Emulator

Quote:
I hope so, but after I readed 100% Ichigo (and even Chobits) I'm afraid about it...
Like i said, it was obvious that it would be a Nishino ending even when i clearly liked Aya more. I just had to accept that. It was clear as a day.
And about Chobits. Considering how the story was going, it was also clear that it would be a Chi ending.
Quote:
About that, I've to agreed to vansonbee...in 100% for me the "normal" choice, after all that happened, would have been Toujo... (Nishino would have been the "right" choice if he confessed to her last night in their "trip", after he wished "Eternal Happiness" for her... not after seeing Toijo with an unknown guy...)
Like i already stated. The endgirl is almost everytime the one with the most development with the hero and that influenced him the most. When you know that, there was no doubt that it would be a Nishino ending. And not only about those two mangas. You can name a couple of shounen romance mangas, i will read a couple of chapters and tell you who the endgirl will be. Itīs not so hard to see that.

Quote:
Anyway..... I still strongly hope for a "SeijixYuki" GOOD ENDING (and that even Shou, Risa and the others will find her happiness in the end)
The YukiXUtsumi ending will happen and if some sidecharacters are shown to have found their happiness or not, is not important to me. It would just be the icing on the cake.
Old 2011-12-13, 15:46   Link #3554
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
9,5 Video Girl Ai
9 Maison Ikkoku
9 GOOD ENDING
8 I''S
6,5 Ichigo 100%
3 Chobits (yes 3...)
Mine would be

10 Kimagure Orange Road
10 You Are My Girlfriend (shoujo but really hilarious)
9 Macross Frontier (not manga)
9 Love Hina (hey at least it doesnt pretend to be something more or deep, just a ecchi comedy romance)
9 Blood Alone
9 Spice And Wolf
9 Limited Lovers (josei but a good one)
8 I''S
8 Amagami Precious Diary
8 Honeymoon Salad
8 Jasper Temptation
8 Lilim Kiss
8 Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
8 Umi No Misaki
8 Pretty much all Usami Maki works
7 Ichigo 100%
7 Kaichou Wa Maidsama (shoujo but a pretty good for shounen romance likers to like)
7 Kanojo Wo Mamoru 51 No Houhou
7 Love Plus - Rinko Days
7 Show Me The Money
7 Video Girl Ai
6 Kaze no Stigma
6 Velvet Kiss
6 Maison Ikkoku
5 Tora Dora
5 Chobits
5 Tena on S-String
4 Kampfer (and that is only because Shizuku, without her this manga and anime is a worthless crap)
3 GE - Good Ending
2 KNIM
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 16:00   Link #3555
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^how can kshit even be on that list, well imma check out a few of those titles
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 16:11   Link #3556
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Like i said, it was obvious that it would be a Nishino ending even when i clearly liked Aya more. I just had to accept that. It was clear as a day.
And about Chobits.
Spoiler for Chobits:

Like i already stated. The endgirl is almost everytime the one with the most development with the hero and that influenced him the most. When you know that, there was no doubt that it would be a Nishino ending. And not only about those two mangas. You can name a couple of shounen romance mangas, i will read a couple of chapters and tell you who the endgirl will be. Itīs not so hard to see that.

The YukiXUtsumi ending will happen and if some sidecharacters are shown to have found their happiness or not, is not important to me. It would just be the icing on the cake.
Maybe you are right... but I always cheer for the "destiny" one or, better, for the real love of the moment (
Spoiler for Little spoiler about VGA and I''S:
)... that is not always the obvious one and the "final girl" of course....

About Chobits
Spoiler for Chobits:

PS: Could you please state all the spoiler about other mangas in your post (mine also) under "spoiler"... in my post I forget about it and now I edit (otherwise we could spoiler to someone that doesn't want to know about other mangas)
Thank you
Old 2011-12-13, 16:59   Link #3557
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
^how can kshit even be on that list, well imma check out a few of those titles
Come one, Kampfer is not so bad that it deserves to ba called like that. I mean tha caracters are flat and the story is even flatter but to go so far to call it kshit is a litlle over the top.

Quote:
Maybe you are right... but I always cheer for the "destiny" one or, better, for the real love of the moment (
Spoiler for Little spoiler about VGA and I''S:
)... that is not always the obvious one and the "final girl" of course...
In was also obvious who the endgirls would be in VGA(Video Girl Ai?) and I"s.
Quote:
About Chobits
Spoiler for Chobits:
I donīt remember that there was something on the endings that would upset someone. Would you care to elaborate?

Quote:
PS: Could you please state all the spoiler about other mangas in your post (mine also) under "spoiler"... in my post I forget about it and now I edit (otherwise we could spoiler to someone that doesn't want to know about other mangas)
Thank you
I will remember it for the next time.
Old 2011-12-13, 18:33   Link #3558
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
^how can kshit even be on that list
Images are pretty.

As an artist Seo is leaps above SK and her chipmunk faces.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 18:52   Link #3559
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Images are pretty.

I have to agree, if I had never read both of them and using only first impression, than KNIM of course.

Love the emotion display through GE than KNIM.
Old 2011-12-13, 18:54   Link #3560
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Images are pretty.

Some H artists are way above seo in graphic department, that doesn't mean anything, as both kishit and h mangas have no story whatsoever.

As for your previous list I read about 40-50% of that and all I can say is that "they don't make such romance mangas anymore".
I will not read shoujo shit no matter what and shounen romance mangas are so shitty now that its not even funny, I don't know whats happened but theres not even 1 jewel in shounen romance manga atm.
Theres only few seinen but lets not compare GE/KNIM lol kiddy stories with that as it would be a disgrace to seinen mangas.

As for the GE/KNIM ohhh so much cliffhangers recently (I only read their respective threads now), they are cheap thats all I can say, thats why I probably will read them again (maybe) when they finish or move to the next arc. Reading GE/KNIM weekly now would be a pain in the @ss, theres not much happening besides the usual weekly cheap drama.

Last but not least GE *rape* story is funny compared to Video Girl Ai rape arc which was actually meaningfull, while GE seems to only include it so that Yuki will be a *poor sob* and people will feel sorry for her (which for me is funny as she was kinda retarded for being so easy, and later becoming all drama queen).
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi