AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 01:57   Link #141
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Maybe it's too risque. You know how censors are against flat chest loli bodies

Or maybe the webmaster is too busy. It sometimes happens when air time is so close.

I should also mention that my connection is considerably worse since the new year, so my idea of splicing the censored and uncensored screenshots together is a no-go for me. And I've just gotten ovr my HDD woes...

Last edited by mangatron; 2012-01-05 at 02:12.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 04:41   Link #142
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
So about 36 hours until it airs on AT-X. It's weird that they still haven't released the "loli loli" PV video yet.
saving the best for last i see haha
Old 2012-01-05, 05:07   Link #143
Dahak86
Classics never age

not sure if these were posted. I don't think so, since they appear to be "fresh links" @2ch...

Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2012-01-05, 06:01   Link #144
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
not sure if these were posted. I don't think so, since they appear to be "fresh links" @2ch...

Spoiler for nsfw:
Ah, that looks like the one from here. It make me interested in that, how many versions are there and there seems to be a lot of empty slots to fill in. I'm really hoping it's all girls, because I'm very uninterested in seeing guy's choices in underwear

By the way fellows, Episode 01 preview seems to have been up, and I noticed a girl in there I've not seen before But it looks like Koneko shows up in that episode, further increasing my worries of my ponytail showing up a bit later than I'd want
Old 2012-01-05, 08:15   Link #145
holybell84

Man.... I didn't know reading the translated novels can be so.....stimulating -_-||||
Old 2012-01-05, 09:28   Link #146
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I read the first four chapters of the manga, and it sounds interesting ! My expectations are increased because the first episode will be shown tomorrow, however due to lack of time, I will watch probably at lunch or later !
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 09:35   Link #147
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Man.... I didn't know reading the translated novels can be so.....stimulating -_-||||
I hope the anime can be just as much, if not even more, stimulating.
oh well, we're going to find out soon enough.
Old 2012-01-05, 15:41   Link #148
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
By the way fellows, Episode 01 preview seems to have been up, and I noticed a girl in there I've not seen before
You're joking, right?

Finally the episode will be out tomorrow.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 18:23   Link #149
strawberrypop

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
So about 36 hours until it airs on AT-X. It's weird that they still haven't released the "loli loli" PV video yet.

Checking the video line-up on the official site is full, and the anime airing pretty soon....Maybe that was an extra video to bring in viewers by bouncing breasts.
strawberrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 20:07   Link #150
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
You're joking, right?
lol I'm talking about this girl, I've only paid attention to the characters here, and as you might have guessed I'm way behind on the manga and have not even known there were novel translations already
Old 2012-01-05, 20:37   Link #151
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
lol I'm talking about this girl, I've only paid attention to the characters here, and as you might have guessed I'm way behind on the manga and have not even known there were novel translations already
That girl's in chapter 1(within first few pages).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 20:43   Link #152
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Ah, that looks like the one from here. It make me interested in that, how many versions are there and there seems to be a lot of empty slots to fill in. I'm really hoping it's all girls, because I'm very uninterested in seeing guy's choices in underwear
My, that page not only has the girls in underwear, but they're also nude!
With strategically placed hovering "D"s though... now if someone could decompile the flash to remove those Ds...

There's also ample space for more girls

Quote:
To me it looks like that girl is the third girl on the character page, Himejima Akeno.
Old 2012-01-05, 20:45   Link #153
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
To me it looks like that girl is the third girl on the character page, Himejima Akeno.
No, different character.
Old 2012-01-05, 21:06   Link #154
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
That girl's in chapter 1(within first few pages).
Oh well, time to get to it I guess. I somewhat find manga a bit more indulging than novels
Quote:
There's also ample space for more girls
That's what I'm hoping for, I won't even mind if they put female villains in there R-really, I'm quite i-interested in a villainous girl's choice of underwear too

Quote:
Well I compared them already, and it's definitely not Akeno even if Akeno dropped her ponytail. So I did a quick looksie at the manga, and it kinda looks like the girl Nvis mentioned (the outfits match).
Old 2012-01-05, 21:07   Link #155
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
With strategically placed hovering "D"s though... now if someone could decompile the flash to remove those Ds...
Useless, there's nothing under those Ds. Naota has already checked days ago, and I double-checked too (for security reasons). result => no nipples.
all we can do now, if we want some nudity, is to wait for the imminent ATx-airing or, alternatively, the release of the 3rd flash-game. which I'll be promptly decompiling as soon as I get my hands on it.
Old 2012-01-05, 21:11   Link #156
mangatron

Quote:
Useless, there's nothing under those Ds. Naota has already checked days ago, and I double-checked too (for security reasons). result => no nipples.
all we can do now, if we want some nudity, is to wait for the imminent ATx-airing or, alternatively, the release of the 3rd flash-game. which I'll be promptly decompiling as soon as I get my hands on it.
It's.... not so difficult to add them oneself, is it?

You did also link me that pic where the nipples were in their full glory, one can just take that and add them to the flash bits

Yeah, I know, why don't I do it but I'm still setting up my lappy, which does take time in addition to other work
Old 2012-01-05, 21:22   Link #157
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
You did also link me that pic where the nipples were in their full glory, one can just take that and add them to the flash bits
yea.. but as you said, a fellow with a scanner is needed to better appreciate "dem full-glory"

anyways, I'm particularly looking forward to the "erect nipples-state". haven't seen that stuff since Qwaser...

for the lulz:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake
Yesss! Moe nipple erection scenes! Best trend in anime since the Gainax bounce!
Old 2012-01-05, 21:44   Link #158
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Still, could you send me the decompiled images?
Also, how do you do this decompiling?
Old 2012-01-05, 22:04   Link #159
mangatron

Quote:
yea.. but as you said, a fellow with a scanner is needed to better appreciate "dem full-glory"
Yeah, I did say that I just felt it was sort of normal to have one, I have 1 scanner in the USA, 1 here in PH and 1 in Hong Kong.

But even with photoshop one can take a photograph and appropriate it to the tune of a more higher res artwork. I did actually do that before. (somewhere in my blog)
Quote:
anyways, I'm particularly looking forward to the "erect nipples-state". haven't seen that stuff since Qwaser...
I've been wondering.... for the girls to be walking around in this state, does that mean they're always excited throughout the whole day? *runs*

Guess I'll wait for the doujins

Quote:
Still, could you send me the decompiled images?
Also, how do you do this decompiling?
I use this for the newer flash files, it's quite a wonderful program and well worth it.

You could try this, though latest flash support might not work.

Then when you visit the page, Firefox should show you the link to download the swf file in "Page info", under "Media". (not sure of other browsers)
Old 2012-01-05, 22:52   Link #160
zzhk
Summary Machine

Episode 1 has aired... Extremely watchable.
Looks like the AT-X airing is widescreen and has minimal censoring (panties and bare nipples shown, though bare crotches are obscured by rays of light).

Quote:
By the way fellows, Episode 01 preview seems to have been up, and I noticed a girl in there I've not seen before But it looks like Koneko shows up in that episode, further increasing my worries of my ponytail showing up a bit later than I'd want
Rejoice! Akeno makes an early appearance, and Rias showers extra early.
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen