AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-23, 08:29   Link #24181
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! EEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! ! Sorry... got to do that. Really got to. Because I KNOW I'll never be as happy Gundamwise. Even when they release the PG.
Haha, I was waiting for your response. Congrats man.

I'll just keep hoping for a MG Dynames. And after that a Dynames Repair, which will be easy to make! They'll just have to design different ass-thrusters, shields and some minor changes, for the rest they can use the old dynames mold! Easy money for Bandai! That will definitely get made! Forreal!
Old 2012-01-23, 08:40   Link #24182
Appel

we all knew that the banshee would come but i didnt think theyd release it in march already^^ nice!
i like almost all of these announcements! the HG nemo looks really cool, i will probably pick that up as well!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 09:04   Link #24183
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Wow..so many great Gunpla news..this could be the most exciting years for me. HGUC Nemo a must get for me, look like it got 6 hands and two beam saber effects parts. So it can dual wielding beam saber...awesome!!!!!.
Old 2012-01-23, 09:23   Link #24184
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
What no Exia R2?????? I'm shocked once again!!!!

Bandai does not release 4 Mg's in 1 month, some people need to read first, then comment. The seed Mg's will be spread over 2012, like the wing ones, 1 every 2 months is realistic. I hope we end with a big bang like providence, CGUe or Ginn in december

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
You guys making fun of nike's dream of an MG R2 would probably die laughing since I'm wishing for something even worse: PG Nu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
PG Nu has higher chances of it happening, given the success and popularity of U.C. series, especially when its the flagship mobile suit of a well-received Gundam movie and one of Amuro Ray's machines.

Exia R2... does not have those chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
So long as you're not shoving it down people's throats at every opportunity you get(even when there's no contextual reason to), I doubt people will mind what your favourite is.

"This ice-cream is delicious."
"Yeah, the colours kinda reminds me of the Exia R2, wouldn't it be cool if they made a MG of it. I like ice-cream."

On a side note, so getting that MG Heavy-Arms, even if it's not the variant I wanted.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I think my wish is worse-er than you: MG Trio Gundam from SEED.
Yes. Your wish is worse than mine for Exia R2.
Old 2012-01-23, 09:34   Link #24185
suiton629
Master Grade Master

MG AGE-1 Normal

Boxart
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AnAvko5nn4...Y/s1600/10.jpg

Model
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u7cd0hjmKE...Io/s1600/5.jpg --> front shot
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cSa529UaM1...Lw/s1600/7.jpg --> back shot
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0i77mkrZ9M...Dc/s1600/8.jpg --> on a hanger bay
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MBIcRwszJX...mg/s1600/9.jpg --> beam effect parts & hands

MG AGE-1 Titus & Sparrow
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RCBUdFQfgs...9o/s1600/1.jpg
Old 2012-01-23, 11:47   Link #24186
helois

Quote:
You guys making fun of nike's dream of an MG R2 would probably die laughing since I'm wishing for something even worse: PG Nu.
PG nu (or hi nu with an ipothetical price around 400$ ) would have funnels long as my arm!

but speaking serious...

...MG Banshee... *___*

i'm not convinced at all by the claw anche the cannon,but with an ipotetical full armor unicorn i can give it some extra weapons..

even if,imho, the claw and cannon is better than the lance-alabard concept..

if i will buy a Banshee,speaking of Nu, i think about a modification of the cannon to put it back,clone it with resin and make funnels..
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 14:42   Link #24187
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

HGAG AGE-2 Double Bullet and HGAG G-Bouncer:

The Double Bullet seems to have some sort of gimmick on its legs as expected, though I can't tell what they're supposed to be. The energy emissions on its shield however seem to be beam sabers. Considering the articulation of the shield, that essentially makes the Double Bullet a close-combat unit with emphasis on short-ranged attack and co-independent melee.

The G-Bouncer also features a neat surprise: the green blade on its shield can be detached, allowing it to be wielded on its other hand, neat.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 14:48   Link #24188
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Congrats dude! You deserve your wish to come true

And for those who wished for MG Aegis, congratulations to us! We prayed enough and didn't whine for it that's why Bandai is hearing our wish
Now, I also have some love for the MG Blitz. Honors to Nicol! This is such a good year for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Haha, I was waiting for your response. Congrats man.

I'll just keep hoping for a MG Dynames. And after that a Dynames Repair, which will be easy to make! They'll just have to design different ass-thrusters, shields and some minor changes, for the rest they can use the old dynames mold! Easy money for Bandai! That will definitely get made! Forreal!
Yup, thx. And indeed, next to Buster, the Dynames is yet another of my top Master Grade wishes. I can only imagine how cool the kit'd be. Whilst I admit that I love Buster out of sentiment more than design which is NOT the best out there, I learned to love Dynames for the perfect combination of sniper, green, and cowboy coolness. This is really something to look forward to.
Old 2012-01-23, 19:38   Link #24189
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
I'm assuming it's new.

As for the HGUC Nemo - looks like that awesome beam lance in Unicorn Episode 4 won't be included. Sigh.
The beam lance was used by the GM III.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
HGAG AGE-2 Double Bullet and HGAG G-Bouncer:

SNIP

The Double Bullet seems to have some sort of gimmick on its legs as expected, though I can't tell what they're supposed to be. The energy emissions on its shield however seem to be beam sabers. Considering the articulation of the shield, that essentially makes the Double Bullet a close-combat unit with emphasis on short-ranged attack and co-independent melee.

The G-Bouncer also features a neat surprise: the green blade on its shield can be detached, allowing it to be wielded on its other hand, neat.
Those beams on the shoulders were quite bigger in the line art. Maybe bigger effect parts in a larger scale gunpla?
Old 2012-01-23, 20:02   Link #24190
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

I'm hoping for a MG Dynames. that would be awesome. but i'm already excited for these.
HGUC 1/144 Marasai [UC Ver.]
HGUC 1/144 Zaku [Desert Color - Yonem Kirks Custom].
HGUC 1/144 Juaggu
HGUC 1/144 Nemo [UC Ver.]
MoonLightShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 20:44   Link #24191
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
I'm hoping for a MG Dynames. that would be awesome. but i'm already excited for these.
HGUC 1/144 Marasai [UC Ver.]
HGUC 1/144 Zaku [Desert Color - Yonem Kirks Custom].
HGUC 1/144 Juaggu
HGUC 1/144 Nemo [UC Ver.]
MG Dynames is less likely than my favorite, MG Exia R2.
Old 2012-01-23, 23:44   Link #24192
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
I hope Banshee still comes with its regular shield and weapons like the HGUC. Not a huge fan of the new weapons.
MG ユニコーンガンダム 2号機 バンシィ Ver.ka 小説版(仮) ホビーオンライン受注アイテム(1/25受注開始) 3月下旬発送 5250円 サイコフレームはグリーン(共鳴発光色)&武装も小説版仕様に

Guess what now ? The novel version of the Banshee is an online exlusive from Bandai Hobby Online.

It comes pack with the Magnum and Shield and instead of the Psycoframe glowing Orange, it will glow......green.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 00:41   Link #24193
casval cehack

HG Delta Gundam
Old 2012-01-24, 01:56   Link #24194
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
MG ユニコーンガンダム 2号機 バンシィ Ver.ka 小説版(仮) ホビーオンライン受注アイテム(1/25受注開始) 3月下旬発送 5250円 サイコフレームはグリーン(共鳴発光色)&武装も小説版仕様に

Guess what now ? The novel version of the Banshee is an online exlusive from Bandai Hobby Online.

It comes pack with the Magnum and Shield and instead of the Psycoframe glowing Orange, it will glow......green.
Web exclusive? Well that's something I'll never be able buy at a reasonable price. Plus I question how good navy blue and green will look together. At least Bandai is providing the option though.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 05:10   Link #24195
HasuMasu
*Artist

Nice box-art for the MG AGE-1 [Normal].
Old 2012-01-24, 06:02   Link #24196
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
MG Dynames is less likely than my favorite, MG Exia R2.
actually thats not true^^ we already have a MG exia and when bandai decided to make an all new suit from OO and the dynames is more popular than the dynames gets made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

yup, ive heard that. too bad that the web shop exclusive will probably be way too expensive for us^^
but at least the OVA version gets the clear orange psychoframe. thats what i wanted! it will look awesome to have one unicorn in red, the other in green and the banshee in orange! im looking forward to this kit!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 08:20   Link #24197
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
looks like Hobby Japan Gand Slam for 1/144 Aile Strike can be combined
================================================== =======
Hobby Japan Magazine [Apr. 2012 Issue] Limited: HG 1/144 Grand Slam Sword & Accessory Set (Release Date: Feb 25th 2012)
* This exclusive set also include manipulators and connecting joints to be used with the HG Gundam SEED kits, to allow the kit to be more articulate.*

posted by G.G
================================================== ========
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 08:26   Link #24198
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Man~ 00 series is really getting shafted... T_T
Old 2012-01-24, 08:29   Link #24199
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
My HGUC Banshee Destroy and Unicorn modes arrived in the mail today.

I just thought I'd like to add that on the right arm of the unicorn mode, with the rail gun, you may remove the hand ang replace the railgun as if it is firing! too bad you cannot perform the opposite operation in destroy mode I don't know if it has been mentioned so I just thought I'd put that out there.
Old 2012-01-24, 08:46   Link #24200
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Nice box-art for the MG AGE-1 [Normal].
Yes. Like the following examples, it's nice Bandai put in some thoughts into the box art :-

Quite an inspirational piece, I might add.

Now, on topic :-

I'm curios about how the cockpit gimmick function here.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy