AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-19, 00:31   Link #1101
ati

Yes ,gods is really cruel may be he should be one of Orochi, you know when I saw first ep. I thing this is comedy show however it became to sad story after that but in the last it turn back to comedy again. Great show
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 00:31   Link #1102
overfiend

Don't get me started on Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah and His sycophants. You don't want me to go there.

Besides, this isn't the place for it.
overfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 02:34   Link #1103
DeuceTrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by overfiend
Don't get me started on Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah and His sycophants. You don't want me to go there.

Besides, this isn't the place for it.
I get the feeling that USCPharmacist was making a joke, since "Jeebus" is not the Christian Messiah, but is in fact a Simpsons reference (Homer saying "SAVE ME, JEEBUS!"). Honestly, I'm a little more worried that you use such flame-inviting terms as "sycophants." But as you said, this is not the place for such a discussion.

Spoiler:

Granted, I haven't seen episode 12 yet. And I thoroughly envy you people who can understand Japanese well enough to watch the raw. Can't wait for the subs.
DeuceTrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 02:49   Link #1104
Pereii

Spoiler:

*note* I know hardly any Japanese, so I'm probably way off on my interpretations.
Pereii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 03:40   Link #1105
Mentar
Banned

Confusing, how much confusion this last episode created. I wanted to stay careful with comments until the sub is out, but some parts were pretty much clear IMHO.

Spoiler:

All things considered, a very solid ending. You'll be disappointed if you were in for the flute or have difficulties with teary romantic scenes. If you don't, it was a great ride ^_^
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 04:54   Link #1106
aniforever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar

All things considered, a very solid ending. You'll be disappointed if you were in for the flute or have difficulties with teary romantic scenes. If you don't, it was a great ride ^_^
hehe. we shall never speak of the flute ever again. keke. i love this anime and from what i've heard the ending isn't as bad. though i hate having to wait until the sub comes out. those that have seen the raw r so lucky. i guess patience is virtue but I WANT MY KANNAZUKI NO MIKO.

btw i've been wondering for awhile. why is it kannazuki no miko according to some and kannaduki according to others? from what pronouncation in the anime it's kannazuki isn't it?
aniforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 06:43   Link #1107
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, when you consider it, the gods are not cruel, it's humanity that's the source of cruelty. Orochi is the darkness in humanity, it's the darkness in humanity that wishes the destruction of Earth and turning the world into hell. I guess as mankind "accumulated" enough darkness, Orochi gains enough strength to break the seal of the gods. And in this sense you can never really kill Orochi once and for all, so Orochi can only be sealed, but never completely destroyed. thus
Spoiler:
However it brings some more questions
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Confusing, how much confusion this last episode created. I wanted to stay careful with comments until the sub is out, but some parts were pretty much clear IMHO.

Spoiler:
Hmm...
Spoiler:

EDIT: oh, and anyone else feels that at the very last scene
Spoiler:

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-12-19 at 08:50.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 10:47   Link #1108
Takemi_Ikazuchi

It's parody of many things actually. Perhaps we should make a list?
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 11:14   Link #1109
sayama
sayama yuu

Send a message via MSN to sayama
kannazuki no miko

Its a shoujo-ai with mecha x_x
1st episod i watch it was almost like Maria-sama ga Miteru
then mecha was added x_x haha
nice show (cant wait for the last episod T_T )
sayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 11:40   Link #1110
USCPharmacist

One thing I think all anime suffer from is the fact that mortally wounded people can carry on a conversation for more than 30 mins

The worse offender is that guy in JoJo Bizarre Adventure who talks for an entire episode after his brain was pierced....Chikane, you still have a long way to go.
USCPharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 11:56   Link #1111
Ialdaboth

I though Orochi was the incarnation of sadness and despair, so I would hardly count him as a definite goner ?

But I do hope that Chikane and Himeko succed in changing the ceremonial, and it would never again need a sacrifice ?
Ialdaboth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 12:01   Link #1112
USCPharmacist

Well I guess in the henti fanfic they'll have to use a "different" ceremony......
I am sure there is already a crap load of this on the internet.

I wonder if any craze producer will make a 2nd season of KnM, call KnM fomoffu, featuring lesbian romantic comedy. The premise is you'll see all these bishonens get turn down by the 2 dikes and see them all suffer.
Old 2004-12-19, 12:18   Link #1113
overfiend

If they do a second series, it'll be a different set of incarnations. Unless by returning to her previous life Chikane has somehow nullified Orochi's seal, thus bringing some conflict into their lives once more. Otherwise, I'd say Himeko and Chikane's story is pretty much finished. The only thing left to say is what happened the night after they were reunited, but that's best left to our imaginations and fanfics, right?
overfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 12:26   Link #1114
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
Well I guess in the henti fanfic they'll have to use a "different" ceremony......
I am sure there is already a crap load of this on the internet.

I wonder if any craze producer will make a 2nd season of KnM, call KnM fomoffu, featuring lesbian romantic comedy. The premise is you'll see all these bishonens get turn down by the 2 dikes and see them all suffer.
lol I think I'm going to hunt for KnM hentai doujins now

Himeko and Chikane's story is finished, however a lot of stuffs are still unclear, including what the last scene really means. I'm already seeing people writing doujins based on that girl not being the real Chikane but something else
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 12:43   Link #1115
DeuceTrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
Kannaduki no Miko ~Fumoffu~.
Genius.

With the zany adventures of the former Orochi, how could it go wrong?
DeuceTrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 12:46   Link #1116
Ialdaboth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I'm already seeing people writing doujins based on that girl not being the real Chikane but something else
Sakaki ? Sachiko ? Hazuki ?

Oh, the possibilities.
Old 2004-12-19, 12:54   Link #1117
Takemi_Ikazuchi

Akiha Tohno with a hair dye and breast implants
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 13:11   Link #1118
Ialdaboth

A much older Yukishiro Honoka ?
Old 2004-12-19, 15:39   Link #1119
USCPharmacist

Is Homer Simpson!!! LOL
Old 2004-12-20, 00:54   Link #1120
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniforever
hehe. we shall never speak of the flute ever again. keke. i love this anime and from what i've heard the ending isn't as bad. though i hate having to wait until the sub comes out. those that have seen the raw r so lucky. i guess patience is virtue but I WANT MY KANNAZUKI NO MIKO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceTrick
Granted, I haven't seen episode 12 yet. And I thoroughly envy you people who can understand Japanese well enough to watch the raw. Can't wait for the subs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayama
nice show (cant wait for the last episod T_T )
We all can't wait, can we?
The sub is out now, so enjoy this early release .
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, mecha, romance, shounen, yuri