Old 2012-02-18, 21:59   Link #1081
Anime-fan10

That's one tennis match I would've liked to be a part of
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 22:52   Link #1082
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im never freakin playing dodgeball again, i swear i felt that pain where it counts
Old 2012-02-19, 01:40   Link #1083
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Well, we see that Ash from Pokemon grew up today And that slime...wow, Issei will do anything to fulfill his desires even it means the heavy suffering of other girls...

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 01:58   Link #1084
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyexpress48 View Post
wow, Issei will do anything to fulfill his desires even it means the heavy suffering of other girls...
didn't seem like they were "suffering" to me
Old 2012-02-19, 02:05   Link #1085
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Both pawns died too pathetically....

Kiba trying to pull the shit off his face was too damned funny
Old 2012-02-19, 02:56   Link #1086
molitar

Issei was so pathetic in this episode.. Run away from the ball.. damn he should been catching the ball.. he got what he deserved for running from it like a sissy instead of trying to catch it. I love how they all went against Issei when he wanted the slime as his familiar the most useless and disgusting slime and he wanted to make it his familiar.. what a laugh.. Isse is full on perv mode to where he does not even care if he gets stronger or not.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 06:19   Link #1087
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Issei was so pathetic in this episode.. Run away from the ball.. damn he should been catching the ball.. he got what he deserved for running from it like a sissy instead of trying to catch it. I love how they all went against Issei when he wanted the slime as his familiar the most useless and disgusting slime and he wanted to make it his familiar.. what a laugh.. Isse is full on perv mode to where he does not even care if he gets stronger or not.
Slimes are weak and useless in JRPGs, but they are frightening opponents in Western RPGs. I am not prepared to dismiss the possibility of a slime that might be nurtured to the point of being able to destroy enemy weapons and equipment, be immune to physical damage, cause paralysis on contact, etc.

We will probably never find out what Issei's slime would have been truly capable of.
Old 2012-02-19, 06:21   Link #1088
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Why do I have a feeling that this particular slime, even if nurtured to be a potential threat for enemies, would have a surprisingly high rate of "friendly fire" in the hands of Issei ...
Old 2012-02-19, 06:45   Link #1089
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Why do I have a feeling that this particular slime, even if nurtured to be a potential threat for enemies, would have a surprisingly high rate of "friendly fire" in the hands of Issei ...
Only for his female comrades. :P

Well, what to say about episode 7... pure fan service
Old 2012-02-19, 06:47   Link #1090
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

She's not flat you silly DirectX...all she needs is a little massaging up there *gets kicked in the nuts by Koneko*
Don't take all the fun! Save some for me
Old 2012-02-19, 10:07   Link #1091
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
In case anyone is interested, I "edited" that screenshot, and you can see it on my Wordpress blog, which can be accessed via my main blog, as I am unable to link it here due to the mature content (that means DirectX and Kaboominator are forbidden from seeing it!) *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
On a different note, I can't remember if you watch Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, but if you have not, you should make sure you do before the second season start. Not only because the series is awesome, but because there's a girl with a body type similar to Akeno whom I'm almost certain you'd love just as much (what with your masochistic tendencies and all ).
I was there, but it's not easy to remember me in the thread because not long after the season started I dropped off the grid when I fell ill, and then my laptop AC adapter died

But I fell for Seraphim too. Interesting why Malky mentions C3's Kirika and DxD's Akeno, these 3 girls are a tri-force of my desires For the neutral side is the S(&M) Kirika, she is armed with a whip'ish weapon, who apparently has a calm demeanor when she inflicts pain. Then we have the sword wielding Seraphim, who just loves to lay the verbal abuse in a vulgar manner as she inflicts pain, to feel it and hear it at the same time is twice the fun. And finally Akeno, the electrifying Queen who inflicts pain in the sweetest voice imaginable, you might think she's trying to sing your death lullaby as she shocks you

The girl with a calm voice, the girl with a vulgar speech, and the girl with a very nice voice, these 3 girls one season after the other? I can prepare all I want, but it will never save me when the girls come onscreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
didn't seem like they were "suffering" to me
Oh sure they were having fun Well... 2 of them anyways. I can't speak for Koneko, but Asia surely looked in distress
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Don't take all the fun! Save some for me
Save some for you? You who calls her flat? You, who wields the ultimate Rias dance avatar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Friendly fire? Naaaaw. Why turn to your friends when the enemy is just as hot? For example,

mangatron & Slime Versus....Yuuma-chan!!

Slime uses lick attack!
Yuuma-chan is disrobed!
Yuuma-chan is unable to battle!
mangatron wins!

Seriously, remember that harem master at the end of ep 05? If Issei had that Slime, that harem dude is easily defeated considering his army is all girls
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 10:23   Link #1092
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Pointless episode overall, but next weeks episode preview looks rather promising!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 11:39   Link #1093
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Oh sure they were having fun Well... 2 of them anyways. I can't speak for Koneko,
oh, don't worry. she's been enjoying it too, in her own way. Just look at her face, it's written all over her.

Quote:
but Asia surely looked in distress
As I said, all she needs is a little more "confidence"... that was probably her first encounter with the slime, so she couldn't get the best out of it. next time, maybe... (nah, who am I fooling? it would most likely be the same)

Quote:
Seriously, remember that harem master at the end of ep 05? If Issei had that Slime, that harem dude is easily defeated considering his army is all girls
...too bad that ain't gonna happen (the Slime vs his army of girls)
Old 2012-02-19, 11:41   Link #1094
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:

Save some for you? You who calls her flat? You, who wields the ultimate Rias dance avatar?
One is never enough, I must have more

Quote:
In case anyone is interested, I "edited" that screenshot, and you can see it on my Wordpress blog, which can be accessed via my main blog, as I am unable to link it here due to the mature content (that means DirectX and Kaboominator are forbidden from seeing it!) *runs*
Forbidden!? No amount of warnings or force can stop me from looking at something a precious as Akeno. Nice work on that picture by the way
Old 2012-02-19, 12:28   Link #1095
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You kidding? Why me? Hey, I may be 15, but I still do things you do! Hey, nice editing!
Old 2012-02-19, 21:35   Link #1096
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This episode was lots of ups and downs for Issei, although he gets at the end the raw end of the stick at the second half of the episode.

The perv King is working his way to the top, but our funny perv with kindness alone managed to earn not only the respect but the affection of his clan by making the headbands to cheer on for his team against the other Demon rival clan presided by the Student Council.

The second half was more than joyful fanservice. It was slapstick fanservice with the girls having no choice but to enjoy the "slime".
Issei gets free pay per view, but, at least, I speak for him to feel relieved that almost all of Asias' clothes were spared in contrast to Prez, Akeno, and Koneko.

And, how come High School DxD became, if only for 11 minutes, a rip-off of Pokemon?

It looks like Issei won't be getting a familiar too soon, but I speculate this would turn out to be an important plot device to be revisited later in a distant arc, although the familiar he ends up with would likely be as lecherous as he is.

But hey! He's destined to become the Pervert King to build his harem, but even a perv like him has a heart of gold, if he protects Asia so dearly.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 21:39   Link #1097
lightsenshi
Author

The out and out absurdity of this series is hilarious.
Old 2012-02-19, 21:56   Link #1098
Znail

The main reason I like the plot in this series is because the girls acts in an understandable manner. It's easy to understand both why Asia likes Issei and why Koneko punishes him now and then. It's not like those series where the girls falls for the guy due to some hidden quality that is never actually shown on screen. Nor will they hit him for random reasons. The only tsundere girl...
Spoiler for minor:
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 22:25   Link #1099
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I think we cleared a few chapters this episode, haha.

Anyway, it was a good one. Quite funny and the service was nice too. I'm not a big fan of clothes dissolving slime but everyone's reactions were great.

It looks like we'll be returning to the story next time, I hope it's good.
Old 2012-02-20, 01:54   Link #1100
Nvis
Where are the good animes

^^^

Off topic, but that sig of yours got me into a new manga.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen