AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-28, 00:36   Link #15041
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limenade View Post
thats not true at all. You gotta go back and read all the scenes with Issei and Rias about to do anything. Rias almost kills like akeno and asia multiple times for touching him or not letting her have her own time with him lol. She even says basically she'll kill akeno if she tries anything because she is akenos master and for akeno to not forget that. Pretty sure that qualifies as jealousy and that her jealousy isn't going to go away. Especially now they officially together and Rias doesn't have to hide her emotions. Trust me too Rias is a virgin, after he taps that, all hell will break loose when it comes to being attached and jealous of Issei if anyone tries anything
the only reason she was jealous was because she was insecure about her position(gotta read between the lines) and if the only problem is her getting some time alone then they could just have ravel whip up a schedule and i'm sure now that they're official everyone will give them they're space.

and they're all virgins as long as rias is first no bloodbath
Old 2012-02-28, 00:37   Link #15042
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
the only reason she was jealous was because she was insecure about her position(gotta read between the lines) and if the only problem is her getting some time alone then they could just have ravel whip up a schedule and i'm sure now that they're official everyone will give them they're space.
no your mistaken if u think Rias will listen to Ravel....
More like Rias will try to put ise between her breast and not let the other girls get a chance....

And how do we know Ravel wont whip up a schedule for herself as well giving herself all the prime time?
Dont underestimate Tsunderes!!!
Old 2012-02-28, 00:43   Link #15043
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
More like Rias will try to put ise between her breast and not let the other girls get a chance....

And how do we know Ravel wont whip up a schedule for herself as well giving herself all the prime time?
i will never underestimate a tsundere! but since the author whants a true harem end i can just see them all getting married.

and anyway i'm sure ravel values her life so she won't try anything like that
Old 2012-02-28, 00:58   Link #15044
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

I finally caught up again. This thread moves too fast on weekends. anyway in response to what has been mentioned:

1) @Fazri thank the god(des) of oppai that someone else remembered Le Fay as a potential servant of Issei. I hope that this happens seeing as she is one of his fans.

2) it would truly been an interesting development if Issei somehow got his hands on Tiamat as a familiar/servant. especially how everyone react seeing as Tiamat is a female dragon as well as how Tiamat will act towards the girls.

3) Opfus at the moment is a she and lets keep it at that. lol

4) in the end Rias has no choice but to accept the fact that she has to share Issei with the other girls (including his servants when he gets them). However it should not matter as she is Issei's #1 and always will be.

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2012-02-28 at 01:36.
Old 2012-02-28, 01:04   Link #15045
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limenade View Post
thats not true at all. You gotta go back and read all the scenes with Issei and Rias about to do anything. Rias almost kills like akeno and asia multiple times for touching him or not letting her have her own time with him lol. She even says basically she'll kill akeno if she tries anything because she is akenos master and for akeno to not forget that. Pretty sure that qualifies as jealousy and that her jealousy isn't going to go away. Especially now they officially together and Rias doesn't have to hide her emotions. Trust me too Rias is a virgin, after he taps that, all hell will break loose when it comes to being attached and jealous of Issei if anyone tries anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post

and they're all virgins as long as rias is first no bloodbath
... ... dude ... no offense ... but i agree with limenade... i don't know where you guys come from, but women... ESPECIALLY virgins... will get really REALLY attached once issei taps it. Remember what kiryuu said? About Issei's that would make Rias happy? This would make it worse, if you get what i'm saying, you'll see Rias allover him like the 22 layers of fort knox...

And there will be sparks flying, no i'm not talking about firecracker level sparks, i'm talking of Shin Getter Robo's Stoner Sunshine level of sparks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post

It all boils down to, would issei actually hit it? Right now, he hasn't and rias is already atomic... once he taps that she would go supernova on the other chicks...

there will be blood...

*nod nod*

Old 2012-02-28, 01:14   Link #15046
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathara Yamadipati View Post
It all boils down to, would issei actually hit it? Right now, he hasn't and rias is already atomic... once he taps that she would go supernova on the other chicks...

there will be blood...

*nod nod*
I doubt Rias would do that to the other girls seeing as they're her family. Also as someone said before, she didn't get upset when Koneko proposed to Issei. Lastly even if Rias did go nova/explodes she out numbered and out powered by the other girls combine. So if there is blood most of it would be Rias's if anyone's.
Old 2012-02-28, 01:34   Link #15047
Limenade
Boss Mode

@Bathara Yamadipati thats why u the man hah being old ull learn things fast. Not being a jerk to nightmare637 but a Rias who already day in and day has shown jealousy over Issei. Now there was nothing she could do because they weren't a couple. Once you get locked into a relationship let alone MARRIED to a virgin who u r taking her V card after married. She will murder anyone who does anything without her permission. Issei will not be wearing the pants at that point. It may seem like it but when shit hits the fan and woman get pissed the best thing u can do is just ride it out and not fight it lol

@Welsh_Dragon the whole proposal thing by Koneko was like a pity thing. Koneko was like losing her mind at the time pretty sure with being overwhelmed by her cat powers and not being able to control her hormones. Plus Issei isn't going to do anything Rias doesn't want him to do. For god sakes Rias just by establishing they are going out has to be the last one at night to kiss him and be the first one to wake him up with a kiss. Anyone else tries it and their heads a rolling hah
Old 2012-02-28, 02:46   Link #15048
l3lood_Knight

Finally caught up over 750pages of posts read/skimmed though @.@

anyway not to derail the whole conversation about how many woman issei will officially marry...

but has anyone wondered what roll the remnant spirits of the previous red dragon users will play? they were mentioned in vol. 7(i think it was 7)that if issei could get the previous users to release there anger and hated while caused them to die in juggernaut mode(or something close) issei could use juggernaut mode without losing more of his life span

Spoiler for my theory:

im still trying to catch up with the story even with the summaries theres still a lot of confusing keys i haven't figured out but i wanted to mention this when i saw the part with people wondering about issei making his comeback in vol.12 so im sry if i missed anything that was alrdy explained about this in the story
Old 2012-02-28, 02:52   Link #15049
zzhk
Summary Machine

@l3lood_Knight
Actually, the curse of Boosted Gear is one of the subjects handled in Volume 10.
Just be patient for summaries/translations to get there.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-02-28, 02:57   Link #15050
fazri
blacksun king

@zzhk
just like you said,on vol 10 ise already handel the curse.
on vol 11 al previous boosted gear host become pervert gentelman that love oppai!
Old 2012-02-28, 02:59   Link #15051
l3lood_Knight

aww and here i thought i caught something that was overlooked T.T oh well ill go back to my corner and wait for translations
Old 2012-02-28, 03:01   Link #15052
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Hey guys have you ever thought of Azazel been evil, the last boss?
Just think, he is with the good sides now just to study the powers and theirs position, I say if he does turn side, he going to be a nightmare to handle, since he basicly know the ins and outs of the 3 sides.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-28, 03:21   Link #15053
Blazenero007

wait i recall reading a post that said a previous person was a chick using the Red Dragon Emperor gear how would she start loving oppia if she's a girl unless she's trying to seduce Ise and now im totally lost XD
Old 2012-02-28, 03:51   Link #15054
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazenero007 View Post
wait i recall reading a post that said a previous person was a chick using the Red Dragon Emperor gear how would she start loving oppia if she's a girl unless she's trying to seduce Ise and now im totally lost XD
there not detail description but all past host shout to use power of oppai.
so maybe all past host that female alredy pass away or the become oppai lover to.
but death soul is useless to try seduce ise.
Old 2012-02-28, 03:52   Link #15055
ta2666

well she could swing towards girls
butall that shat is past and has no effect on the current red dragon emporer
Old 2012-02-28, 04:06   Link #15056
DeliriousEagle

I like the seducing Ise explanation best...
Old 2012-02-28, 04:07   Link #15057
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wait...You know .no one thougth this but would make some kind of sense.
I wonder if this was foreshadowing from the author. I mean he does seem like do this kind of thing
Honestly I would not mind if your theory become true( if Rias do had a King piece inside her).I mean would be nice if something like this really happen..Issei does sacrifice his dream(other than his arm) during the whole marriange thing,I mean we know why he does this...still Rias brother do give him the chance to gain his dream that time but Issei still choice Rias(and like I say I know why) ..still don't change the fact that he do the choce to take Rias and not his dream. So would be nice to see Rias do something like him.If I recall right she want to be rank one king or something like this in the Rg. So if she really do sacrifice her king piece( if she had one)and her Rank for Issei Sake would be something like sacrifice this wish she had as well. would be interesting because Issei would had the Crimson King piece that was inside Rias into himself and Rias would probally had his 8 crimson pawn pieceAnd in this way Issei would not have the choice on his servant
Perfect plan for Rias part...Bring Issei back to life->Become is servant as well(then again this way they will more equal from my point of view)-->Issei servant slot already taken ,so no more girls--->Issei would be always in Rias sight
No ,seriously now, I hope that the author take this route if Rias does had a Crimson king piece inside her

Like it or not Issei is death for now. Ddraig is linked to Issei he can understand something like ..his host is death. I mean If was someone else I wuold agree with you, but Ddraig even cry. I think we can really say that for now Issei is death.

I think ...I wait to see how much the girls will change after this and when he back. Thing like the one happen in vol 11 can change people.
Old 2012-02-28, 04:21   Link #15058
nongtles

どうも。

ダウンしていた石踏です。
先週、東京へ出張したのですが、帰宅してひと休みしたら風邪を引いておりまして……。
油断しておりました。

12巻なのですが、4月発売予定です。
ハイスクールD×D12 補習授業のヒーローズ
予告はしばしお待ちくださいませ。

Did anyone see this yet? we have to wait only 1 more month !!!!!!!!!!

Vol.12 Release on April

From author blog
Old 2012-02-28, 04:35   Link #15059
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongtles View Post
どうも。

ダウンしていた石踏です。
先週、東京へ出張したのですが、帰宅してひと休みしたら風邪を引いておりまして……。
油断しておりました。

12巻なのですが、4月発売予定です。
ハイスクールD×D12 補習授業のヒーローズ
予告はしばしお待ちくださいませ。

Did anyone see this yet? we have to wait only 1 more month !!!!!!!!!!

Vol.12 Release on April

From author blog
That's awesome news! I'm so glad!
Old 2012-02-28, 04:43   Link #15060
Soji

n0m@n already say this to us(about vol 12 be out in april).
still thanks for tell us nongtles.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural