AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-04, 15:53   Link #15921
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Ophus isn't girl...? So the presence of Ophus is genderless, interesting.
Old 2012-03-04, 16:12   Link #15922
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

If you ask me about Ophus...
I don't care it used to look like an old man.
Once you become a loli everything you were before is erased and forgotten...
A cute little loli is far better for the eyes then an old man.
Besides as we saw in vol.11 the image of a pure innocent little girl suit Ophus very well.
Old 2012-03-04, 16:14   Link #15923
OpTiic

Send a message via Yahoo to OpTiic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
Ahhh...well.
Queen-Rias... who would be Akeno then?
Bishop-Asia and Ravel
Knight-Zenovia(she wanted to go with him)
Mutant piece Pawn-Ophus title (Naive Dragon Girl)
So 1.2.3.4.5.6 with Akeno 7 if you find her role piece then he can already go in Rating Game.
well where is kiba in all this, i mean kiba is rias's knight so were would he go if rias becomes ise's queen(or whatever u guys think she's gonna b).
Old 2012-03-04, 16:28   Link #15924
Soji

iK@r0s@ I think the whole Master and Servant of each other would be the best thing for them...hell they already are this (more or less lol).
Plus,the way they are I cant see them being without the other .I mean,can you see Rias be calm when Isse does a RG? The way they are, this route would be the best for them.

OpTiic@ Even if Rias become Issei queen she still a King (and Issei king as well) when one of them have Rg the other one would take the role of his/her evil piece..Like Issei would be Rias pawn when her had Rg and If Issei had a Rg Rias would be his queen(if she become his queen).
And I agree with you that we don't need more characters ...I think I was pretty clear on this point.
Old 2012-03-04, 16:39   Link #15925
iK@r0s

@soji
well they are really pretty much a combo both rias and ise

in rating game are they allow to use oppai beam??
@optic
ur might be right to much character will over shadowed someone else!!!
Old 2012-03-04, 16:51   Link #15926
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Ophus isn't girl...? So the presence of Ophus is genderless, interesting.
she's not genderless she is what she wants to be. even azazel said that right now is SHE
Old 2012-03-04, 16:59   Link #15927
whsie

heck, if I was Isse, I would go solo

Queen- Gabriel
Rook- Vampire
Rook- Kuroka
Knight- Zenovia
Knight- Elf
Bishop- Ravel
Bishop- Asia
4 Pawns- Kunou
1 Mutated piece- Ophus
3 pawns- Wolf

The only reason Asia and Zenovia are in is because of volume 7 when they said they would join Isse if he were to become independent.
Old 2012-03-04, 17:06   Link #15928
l3lood_Knight

i cant really see Rias becoming issei's queen for rated games. It does seem like the perfect position for her but Rias has mentioned she wants to do rated games herself so unless someone who is a piece for a team alrdy can have there own team it would make more sense for isse and rias to both have teams(plus issei wants to make a rated team to)
and since they would more than likely all be living together there wouldn't be much complication plus it would allow a few more people to join the grp properly like Kenoko's sister Kuroka and maybe Irina is she finally succumbs to her desire for issei(or Michael gives her a free pass to be with issei so she doesnt become a fallen angel).
On a side note the girls can use the rated game when they fight each other for there own conditions on getting alone time with issei since Rias probably wont leave issei alone ever again after his apparent death(save to use the restroom....maybe)
Old 2012-03-04, 17:18   Link #15929
Soji

l3lood_Knight @ I had to repeat myself it seem. That dont change what Rias want to do ...she would only fight with Issei when Issei had a Rg the same goes for Issei. Or you really think that these two can stay out of the play when one of them had the RG?I don't think so...they would be worry sick for the other. That's why I still think this would be the best thing for them(If issei become King before the ln end).
Old 2012-03-04, 17:21   Link #15930
hyuugalegacy
Otaku, author wannabe

I sure hope if ise does go independant within the story he DOESN'T take Asia with him.

I'm trying to think what types of characters I want to come into the story the only one I can think of at the moment is a girl that is afraid of guys the opposite of gynophobia (can't remember it's name)

Anyway I want to ask a question I think someone mentioned sailogs mum waking up but is this actually due to ise doing something?
Old 2012-03-04, 17:36   Link #15931
l3lood_Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
l3lood_Knight @ I had to repeat myself it seem. That dont change what Rias want to do ...she would only fight with Issei when Issei had a Rg the same goes for Issei. Or you really think that these two can stay out of the play when one of them had the RG?I don't think so...they would be worry sick for the other. That's why I still think this would be the best thing for them(If issei become King before the ln end).
wasn't trying to challenge you or anything just wanted to say my thoughts since it hasn't been mentioned if pieces from one team can be kings of there own team as well.
Do you think the people who oversee the Rated games would allow a King of a team play as another piece for someone else team? Plus while issei and Rias might worry if the other loses they wouldn't go that crazy if it was a legit match since people dont die in toughs. If it were a illegal match or say someone tried to interfere like Diodora and the Chaos Brigade did then the other would obviously bust in to help
Old 2012-03-04, 17:52   Link #15932
Soji

l3lood_Knight@ Sorry..is not what I meant. What I mean is even if she become his queen she still can do what she want. Is not really change anything beside her to be with him and keep him in her sight. You know ...After what happen in vol 11 I really cant see her let him out of her sight(like you say).And about the whole king thing...then don't this would be the same when Issei become king? I mean even if he become king he still Rias pawn. So i dont think that would be a problem...hell even now Issei is stronger than Rias and the other.
Is just that feel right for them become like this.
Old 2012-03-04, 18:01   Link #15933
OpTiic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
iK@r0s@ I think the whole Master and Servant of each other would be the best thing for them...hell they already are this (more or less lol).
Plus,the way they are I cant see them being without the other .I mean,can you see Rias be calm when Isse does a RG? The way they are, this route would be the best for them.

OpTiic@ Even if Rias become Issei queen she still a King (and Issei king as well) when one of them have Rg the other one would take the role of his/her evil piece..Like Issei would be Rias pawn when her had Rg and If Issei had a Rg Rias would be his queen(if she become his queen).
And I agree with you that we don't need more characters ...I think I was pretty clear on this point.
just going over it again just to make shure the newer ppl who just found this forum know what we already talked about it
Old 2012-03-04, 18:08   Link #15934
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugalegacy View Post
I sure hope if ise does go independant within the story he DOESN'T take Asia with him.

I'm trying to think what types of characters I want to come into the story the only one I can think of at the moment is a girl that is afraid of guys the opposite of gynophobia (can't remember it's name)

Anyway I want to ask a question I think someone mentioned sailogs mum waking up but is this actually due to ise doing something?
Why don't you want him taking Asia with him?, and a girl afraid of guys has "androphopia" and that is one character we haven't seen yet and would be a very comedic addition to his Harem (in love with Ise but is afraid of him touching her). As for Sairorg's mom apparently she is in a coma and he asked Ise to use bilingual on her to try and find out any way of waking her up but when he used it nothing happend.
Old 2012-03-04, 18:22   Link #15935
hyuugalegacy
Otaku, author wannabe

I don't want him taking asia for one I want ise to have a free bishop piece. Two she is to clingy so I want there to be points she won't suddenly pop up out of nowhere ie ise's rating games. Three I want her to learn she can't always have her way due to her innocent nature. Four out of all the other heroins she is easily the least likable.
Old 2012-03-04, 18:34   Link #15936
OpTiic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugalegacy View Post
I don't want him taking asia for one I want ise to have a free bishop piece. Two she is to clingy so I want there to be points she won't suddenly pop up out of nowhere ie ise's rating games. Three I want her to learn she can't always have her way due to her innocent nature. Four out of all the other heroins she is easily the least likable.
i with you my friend
Old 2012-03-04, 18:48   Link #15937
EvI

damn i already gave up to follow this thread so i'll just comment about the pages okay? the rest is only on the community of DxD ;D

i think opfus will become ise queen (mutated piece) and maybe just maybe ddraig will become ise's pawn (?) than ise would be called *dragon master* and *crimson dragon emperor*
about great red...well i think he is fine where he is...and the oppai god...i don't think it's necessary for now...
about volume 12 they already realease any spoilers? i think it will be sad since i think we will not read it from ise perspective...
i also believe in the entire group defeating hades together in the end it will be pretty cool but ise doing everything alone overpowering everything in his way is also good...and i also believe ddraig will be out of ise body but in chibi mode but being able to become huge and powerfull when needed (wich could make him possible a bishop?)
and also the arrival of the dragon queen
well this is my theory huhuhuhu now just wait and see huh
Old 2012-03-04, 19:30   Link #15938
CNine
Inactive Member

OpTiic-kun please delete your double post in this page. we're already got warning from god

hyuugalegacy@
Asia and Zenovia will definitely follow Ise, the main problem is actually Rias. for her, Ise king to become his queen is most likely first case
Old 2012-03-04, 20:01   Link #15939
Limenade
Boss Mode

I dont get once again why everyone thinks Ise himself would want to start his own group anymore. Are you guys blind? Everything Ise wanted HE ALREADY HAS Rias has already become submissive to him. He already HAS HIS HAREM. It would be a horrible idea to introduce a whole new group and it would destroy all his current relationships. The ony thing that would happen is Rias would give Issei the king piece. That would NEVER happen because Issei would never accept it from Rias based off the eleven volumes of his personality. You all need to realize its been eleven volumes and Issei has only established one official relationship in his ALREADY HAREM. To introduce a whole new eight to fifteen characters would be suicide to the light novel. Everything would be dull and impossible to cover sixteen to thirty relations while weve barely touches the surface of his main group now.

Ill ask nicely please stop making dbl posts as well. Weve been warned already by mods. Also stay on topic hypothetical posts that arent possible or dont relate to the light novel the mod already said to not post in here. Hypothetical or off topic discussions are for thr DXD HS group. The quality of posts ive rea lately on here are becoming diluted. Try to keep it on topic of the LN and quality posts so we can keep this thread alive. Everything else is what the private group is for so anyone can join
Old 2012-03-04, 20:04   Link #15940
fazri
blacksun king

to nom@n
i want to know when you will finish vol 8 extra life?

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural