AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-14, 23:49   Link #221
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I think now his more worried about taking on kaguro during the new moon...(he wont have any of his wolf powers to rely on)
Old 2010-08-15, 00:14   Link #222
Yorae_paladin1

didn't the news reporter still had a degree of super strength when fighting chiba it might cause he is a more experienced werewolf but still inugami might stand a chance
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-09-02, 02:45   Link #223
DragonXEX

Wow this latest Chapter is freaking BRUTAL...I don't really know what to call this...good or...not so good..
Old 2010-10-19, 11:30   Link #224
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for Rape guy - Rapist crest chapter 71-72:
Old 2010-10-21, 03:52   Link #225
kujoe
from head to heel

See, that's why I prefer to just read the summaries of the raws. Let's just say that the pace of this manga is sllooowww...

Thankfully, it seems like the pace of the plot has moved up a bit in the latest chapter.
Old 2010-10-21, 08:10   Link #226
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Are they STILL dragging that out?
Old 2010-10-21, 13:11   Link #227
kujoe
from head to heel

Without revealing anything, some new developments finally kicking in at ch 85.

Yes, you heard me right... Ch 85.

The few chapters prior to that sort of begin leading into it apparently.
Old 2010-10-24, 03:58   Link #228
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Lol at the chapter 85
Spoiler for funny:

It would be sad if I could treat it as a manga but sadly with such dragged out sex scene I look it as a nothing more but another hentai manga. In fact some hentai manga's have less sex than this one.
Old 2010-11-10, 02:36   Link #229
DragonXEX

Hey can anyone have a link to the latest raws?

Been searching everywhere ()__()
Old 2011-08-01, 19:30   Link #230
Yuutsu

Even though Inugami finally reaches Aoshika, the current situation doesn't seem all that much brighter.

It's great and all that Inugami's there, but... How is he gonna get out of there now that his one-hour power-up is gone? I can't imagine him being able to fight off the armed mooks much less Haguro in his current beleaguered state.

Also, I worry that Akira Jin's warning to Aoshika that she may go on to hate him for the misfortune he will bring her -- as the students did -- will come to fruition despite however ardently she may have denied it at the time.

Last edited by Yuutsu; 2011-08-01 at 20:00.
Old 2012-03-10, 21:59   Link #231
Tenza-Zangetsu

new chapters are out, it seems that Inugami has some sort of unlimited supply of blood during a new moon

I wonder if Haguro will become Chiba and just curb stomp Inugami, but it seems like Inugami will die protecting his woman at this point
Old 2012-03-11, 08:38   Link #232
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's finally confirmed that the reason Haguro is so obsessed with Inugami is that he fell in love with him at first sight. Beating him up everyday was the equivalent having sex for him. Even now he can't fully comprehend his feelings, so instead of plain old buttsecks, he's decided to become one with Inugami by eating him.

Wolf Guy is actually the most twisted love story of our time.
Old 2012-03-12, 00:20   Link #233
n0m@n
C-Z

Wolf Guy is too extreme and violence for me. I'm scared to read it after chapter 85........ Does it get better after THAT?
Old 2012-03-12, 00:48   Link #234
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Wolf Guy is too extreme and violence for me. I'm scared to read it after chapter 85........ Does it get better after THAT?
oh the horror. I've basically dropped the series.

I remember when I read this two years ago, it left me so mentally scarred that Wolf Guy is the only manga in my collection that has the prestigious honor of "WARNING: DO NOT OPEN" beside the title. Freezing's Louis arc was considered, but the content ultimately wasn't bad enough to earn this title.
Old 2012-03-12, 00:52   Link #235
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
oh the horror. I've basically dropped the series.

I remember when I read this two years ago, it left me so mentally scarred that Wolf Guy is the only manga in my collection that has the prestigious honor of "WARNING: DO NOT OPEN" beside the title. Freezing's Louis arc was considered, but the content ultimately wasn't bad enough to earn this title.
I actually thought Gantz was the most gruesome manga but I was proved wrong when I read this manga. You need to have a strong mind to continue reading this. Looks like Im not man enough to handle the seriousness of this manga.
Old 2012-03-12, 09:30   Link #236
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Chapter 85, you say? Then the worst is behind you. In fact, stopping there might leave you with a very bad aftertaste. I recommend you continue to see Haguro get his comeuppance. And who knows, there might even be a happy ending!
Old 2012-03-12, 10:00   Link #237
kenjtr

This is the only manga i know which main heroine is a rape wictim who got a divorce and gets raped chaped after chapter lol
Old 2012-03-12, 11:05   Link #238
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
This is the only manga i know which main heroine is a rape wictim who got a divorce and gets raped chaped after chapter lol

devilman lady manga would like to have a word with you in the rape bit happens even more often there and too many more people the divorce thing not really but hey. Regardless this manga is indeed quite brutal almost as much as a go nagai manga
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2012-03-12, 16:01   Link #239
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Chapter 85, you say? Then the worst is behind you. In fact, stopping there might leave you with a very bad aftertaste. I recommend you continue to see Haguro get his comeuppance. And who knows, there might even be a happy ending!
I can't imagine that happening. What you said about Haguro eating him, I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it ends.

Then again, I dropped this a while ago once it turned into the endless rape show.
Old 2012-05-02, 09:04   Link #240
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I read the last volume today. The ending was a bit odd (unless they are planning to make a sequel), but it was quite good overall. It ended on a surprisingly optimistic note (if you disregard the fact the lives of most of Inugami's classmates are ruined).

Inugami's fight against Haguro was one of the most intense and violent I've ever read. The top-notch art quality helped.