Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-26, 21:56   Link #121
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Okay, so Fate levels don't affect the Daichi special ending scenes, other than the lv4 needed to recruit them?
Nope.

Quote:
2)Going for no free battles has put me in a dilemma against Lilith. I only had enough NG+ points to bring over four demons, which are around lv61-64. The rest of my team, including the humans, are only around lv30. All the enemies in that fight are lv70+, so my team leaders would get one-shotted even if my carryover demons can kill on their own. Is there any possible way for me to defeat Lilith?
Mine was to have Winged Flight and Evil Flow on my MC's team; MC had Null Curse (though I think the Null Auto skill will also block Lilith's auto Charm skill), then flew him into a position where the enemy units couldn't get to him in the first turn. The other teams sat in their starting positions and acted as bait. MC's next turn, I had him get into position to Evil Flow Lilith and murder her. My Winged Flight demon also had Multi-strike and Pierce on it.
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 14:03   Link #122
Shadow5YA

Any tips for grinding the Nebiros fight? I heard that was the best place to grind outside of free battles. I can see why now, since he keeps on summoning teams of lv50+ demons, but my teams don't last if I face them head on because of Possession's no recover status.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 20:27   Link #123
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
Any tips for grinding the Nebiros fight? I heard that was the best place to grind outside of free battles. I can see why now, since he keeps on summoning teams of lv50+ demons, but my teams don't last if I face them head on because of Possession's no recover status.
  • Buy a Nue with Pierce already learned (or use an SD Card in a Free Battle to do it), fuse it with a Gui Xian to make a Pabilsag
  • Have the Pabilsag learn Multi-Strike (again, use an SD Card in Free Battle), buy another Avatar demon and fuse it with the Pabilsag to make an Aquans; pass on Multi-Strike and Pierce
  • Buy a Feng Huang, fuse it with the Aquans; Pass on Multi-Strike, Pierce and Fire Drain to the resulting Garuda; make another Aquans or an Aeros, pass on the same skills.

Congratulations, you now have a Da Peng with Multi-Strike and no weaknesses. I suggest passing on Megidolaon from Garuda so your Da Peng has an option against foes with Phys Repel. Summon one for each team and go to town on the demons in the Nebiros fight. Now, if you have a Release Passive add-on, you can add these following steps:
  • Buy a 4-star Myrmecolion (the one with Drain Hit learned already); buy another beast and fuse them into a Flaemis with Drain Hit
  • Buy the demons needed to fuse an Aeros; fuse that with the Flaemis to make an Ara Mitama with Drain Hit
  • Fuse the Ara Mitama with the Da Peng; use the Release Passive add-on in the fusion and replace the Da Peng's Life Lift with with Drain Hit

You now have a Da Peng that can heal itself for more HP with Multi-Strike than the crappy healing provided with Life Lift. It is now not only disgustingly overpowered, but is also self-sufficient. With one on each team, you can grind to your heart's desire on the Nebiros fight.
Old 2012-03-27, 23:17   Link #124
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Cross View Post
  • Buy a Nue with Pierce already learned (or use an SD Card in a Free Battle to do it), fuse it with a Gui Xian to make a Pabilsag
  • Have the Pabilsag learn Multi-Strike (again, use an SD Card in Free Battle), buy another Avatar demon and fuse it with the Pabilsag to make an Aquans; pass on Multi-Strike and Pierce
  • Buy a Feng Huang, fuse it with the Aquans; Pass on Multi-Strike, Pierce and Fire Drain to the resulting Garuda; make another Aquans or an Aeros, pass on the same skills.

Congratulations, you now have a Da Peng with Multi-Strike and no weaknesses. I suggest passing on Megidolaon from Garuda so your Da Peng has an option against foes with Phys Repel. Summon one for each team and go to town on the demons in the Nebiros fight. Now, if you have a Release Passive add-on, you can add these following steps:
  • Buy a 4-star Myrmecolion (the one with Drain Hit learned already); buy another beast and fuse them into a Flaemis with Drain Hit
  • Buy the demons needed to fuse an Aeros; fuse that with the Flaemis to make an Ara Mitama with Drain Hit
  • Fuse the Ara Mitama with the Da Peng; use the Release Passive add-on in the fusion and replace the Da Peng's Life Lift with with Drain Hit

You now have a Da Peng that can heal itself for more HP with Multi-Strike than the crappy healing provided with Life Lift. It is now not only disgustingly overpowered, but is also self-sufficient. With one on each team, you can grind to your heart's desire on the Nebiros fight.
Not possible for many reasons: I didn't carry over the completed Auction House, no free battles on this run to get the title, and I didn't buy the fusion cap removal.

I only had 230 NG+ points after my first completion, so I used that to carry over skills, remove the exp limit, unlock the Tuesday optional boss, carry over four demons, and unlock the mitama fusions.

My MC is only at lv30 (rest even lower), so there's no way I'll get any worthwhile demons until after I finish grinding at Nebiros.
Old 2012-04-07, 12:43   Link #125
Shadow5YA

So I just finished my second playthrough and noticed that I still got the Unkillable title even though my MC died once during the Alice fight.

Anyone know why that happened? Maybe the achievement is actually more lenient than people think and only requires that all human leaders are alive at the end of a battle?
Old 2012-04-07, 13:06   Link #126
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

It probably doesn't count for bonus boss or somesuch. Jungo died on Yamato's battle on the 8th day and I revived before the end of battle and I didn't get it.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 14:31   Link #127
Shadow5YA

Wow, if I had known that beforehand, that would have saved me dozens of resets on Nebiros.

Anyway, I guess I'm done with the game. I got to see the best two endings (AO and Daichi Restorer), beat all the optional bosses, and got enough of the titles to where I can get every single NG+ bonus with some points left over. I really don't care enough to 100% the game, because I hate Yamato and Ronaldo anyway.

On a side note, someone uploaded a very low quality version of what really happens in a certain someone's death clip.
Spoiler for death:
Old 2012-04-09, 12:04   Link #128
Shadow5YA

After seeing Daichi's special ending, everything makes sense.

Spoiler for endings review:
Old 2012-04-12, 22:35   Link #129
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Fanart to one of the best moment in the game
Old 2012-04-13, 00:50   Link #130
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Someone confused their DeSus. Name next to Io reads Atsuro
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 15:10   Link #131
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Spoiler for related to the previous game comparison, nothing story related:
That may have been how you played the game, but don't state that as if it's fact.

Spoiler for game mechanics:
Old 2013-04-27, 19:10   Link #132
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
That may have been how you played the game, but don't state that as if it's fact.

Spoiler for game mechanics:
I stand by my statement.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 20:19   Link #133
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Spoiler for related to the previous game comparison, nothing story related:
Oh please, if I could manage to make
Spoiler for My playstyle:
Old 2013-04-28, 05:42   Link #134
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
..Don't tell me this is YOUR pixie?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 19:30   Link #135
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Well, I didn't post that pic, but one of my Pixy builds was like that. I eventually replaced her with one that was more like Nocturne's uber-Pixie (it's been a tradition of mine to make one super Moh Shuvuu and to remake, as close as possible Nocturne's super Pixie whenever an SMT game allows it). I replaced the original super Pixie I had since I already had Moh Shuvuu as my Multi-Striker. Heck, between DeSu 1 and 2 I had all sorts of crazy builds (I don't even know why I bothered making that one super-defensive Aniel I had in DeSu 1).
Old 2013-05-05, 09:34   Link #136
Haiprbim
Banned

A quick-question, guys and gals.
Is Devil Survivor for 3DS worth buying and how would you rate the game overall?

Thanks in front!
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 09:37   Link #137
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Haven't played it but my friend said that the 8th day is a big deal. The scenario shifts between which endings you pick and in some cases there's still a order and chaos choice at that 8th day. That's what I was told anyway. Seems like a must buy for die hards. Good buy for regular fans.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 09:38   Link #138
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Worth it. I'll assume you're talking about DeSu 1 here.. it has better gameplay, more story, more demons and voice-acting. The only problem that you might found would just be that it's kinda hard to find nowadays

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 09:49   Link #139
Shadow5YA

Overclocked changes some of the original's endings quite a bit with the new "8th day" content... though whether that's for the better or worse for the story is... well, another story.

I personally didn't care for it because I already played the original and the 8th day scenarios can just be found on youtube.
Old 2013-05-05, 11:46   Link #140
Haiprbim
Banned

Thank-you very much, all three of you.
And just to add, I've already found it and put it to Registered.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote