AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-18, 14:38   Link #24541
Soji

nongtles @ So i was right? Is the SS about her train whit her father ?XD
Old 2012-04-18, 14:38   Link #24542
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Damn Akeno... why arent you main heroine... I like her far more than any of the girsl and that pic just send shivers down my spine... -__-
It seems like authors make side girls in harem way more hotter than the main girls, not that rias isn't hot but I prefer Akeno
Old 2012-04-18, 14:45   Link #24543
dmaxzero

Quote:
For what XD She is one of the main harem so no problem here.
Also i wonder if she will do this even with Ise....then again i don't think she will go S...more M
Sure, she might, more likely, will end like that... but Rias is cool main girl and all, but as Mr. Ricochet says.. Akeno is hotter, bolder, more fun to watch/read... I dont know, I preffer her above the rest.
Old 2012-04-18, 14:46   Link #24544
nongtles

Soji@ Yeah Something like that ,

I can give clear jap text if someon want to translate this side story
Spoiler for Another 2 Pic:
Old 2012-04-18, 14:53   Link #24545
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Hey kids its "Theory Time"!

So I have been thinking Ise asked Vali in vol. 11 if Vali gained power surpassing JD? His answer "who knows?" suggest that he either surpassed JD or at the very least close to surpassing it.
Now here's the deal, I think that the power that could possibly surpass JD is that Vali actually fully transforms into Albion.
How is it better considering that JD is basically unleashing full power of the sealed beast?
Well that is it wont consume the lifespan and Dragon Form>>Dragon Armor.
So why didn't he use it and opted to use JD? Most likely the same with Ise and CCQ in that it isn't stable yet and too dangerous to use in battle.
Old 2012-04-18, 14:54   Link #24546
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hey Nongtles, are we sure that is Akeno? Akeno's mother looks exactly like her daughter by the way. I can't picture Akeno doing that to her own father. Take that back, in a way since Barakiel did prevent Akeno from sleeping with Ise on their first date. it could be punishment for that.
Old 2012-04-18, 14:56   Link #24547
Soji

dmaxzero@ Is not like that i don't like Akeno ...hell she is the second one that i like the most..but i like Rias more. Plus I like the combo that she does with Ise...you have to admit ..i don't think AKeno would fit this soo well like Rias does. Then again she is funny in another wayXD Still want more combo from the 2 onee-san with Ise(...and still hope that he end up(again) between the oppai of this 2 in vol 12XD)

nongtles @ Lol at least i remeber right. I hope this one will be in vol 13 or that some one will translate this. Because seem to be really funny.
Old 2012-04-18, 15:06   Link #24548
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

@Soji
Ah the never ending Rias vs Akeno debate.
Honestly I can't find it in my heart to place one above other. They are like breasts, without one the other isn't that appealing.
Their combo is what makes them truly amazing!
Old 2012-04-18, 15:07   Link #24549
AznSamsung

reaperxKingx@ i hope it is her mother ... cuz i dont image her dad teach Akeno do s&m stuff on ise
Old 2012-04-18, 15:08   Link #24550
Soji

DarkSkiper @ Wait ..wait .It was not my intention start a Rias vs Akeno debate.I just say that Akeno don't fit Rias role. But i do agree with you on what you say.(about their combo is what make them amazing).
Old 2012-04-18, 15:10   Link #24551
fabian200

That is without a doubt Akeno, it has been mentioned, but I do not remember anymore which page it was because there are so many, but when I remember correctly Azazel was also part of the S&M show. by the way it is a simple question, is the LN mainly in Kanji or is there a big part in kana which I could not really fathom because kana are only a little part of the japanese characters or are only used Kanji for this LN.
Old 2012-04-18, 15:13   Link #24552
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

@Soji
We start it no mater what. When we see two jewels we want to know which has the better quality, it's only natural.
Ahh the closer the goal the harder the wait.
Old 2012-04-18, 15:17   Link #24553
iK@r0s

The pic I remember n0m@n said akeno and barakiel play a father and daughter SnM....then Azazel join in....

it is said that Barakiel is a super M that juri and him play every night

@Aznsamsung
its akeno .......akeno's mother tits are small
Old 2012-04-18, 15:19   Link #24554
dmaxzero

SOJI@ Never i implied you didnt liked any char. Its just my personal opinion about the characters the author has given us... regardless the path the author choose for the girls, Akeno is of my personal preference above the rest. Rias is doing a good role as main heroine, the whole switch princess is funny, but I find Akeno more appealing to my personal tastes in the context of harem/action and heroine girl types. Anyway, all this was just in response of that Akeno`s pic... I feel like doing some serious art about her... She is way too hot in my book.
Old 2012-04-18, 15:21   Link #24555
Soji

dmaxzero@ Sorry I think i say that in the wrong way then. I say like that to explain that even if I like Akeno i find Rias better(is probally something like you with akeno).
Also like I say.I hope ,from now on to see more scene with them in combo.True be told..i wonder if Ise can deal with both of them XD
Also i really hope to see something really good at the end of this vol or when Ise is back.
Old 2012-04-18, 15:22   Link #24556
nongtles

reaperxKingx@ This chapter and dialogue is about akeno(only spot on akeno no other girl) and barakiel. it's full of akeno name and barakiel name in that page.
and if i'm not read it wrong issei is watching Akeno "SM PLAY" (SM プレイ) through monitor or something.

If u look closely to my pic you will see it(akeno name and barakiel name). So I don't think it'll be aka (akeno mother)
Old 2012-04-18, 15:24   Link #24557
Soji

But honestly I doubt Akeno can do this to Ise...I always get the feeling she want him do something like that to her lol It's me or toward Ise Akeno it's M?
Old 2012-04-18, 15:26   Link #24558
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Ahahaha, so that's how barakiel looks like XD

n0m once discussed about this SS and gave an overview of what happened in it, that was posted a while ago though
lol, knowing that Azazel would join in makes me laugh even more
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-04-18, 15:27   Link #24559
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask some questions about this light novel. First of I didn't know that this is a light novel cause I found it on some hentai site =). When I watched the anime it got me hooked and 12 episodes is too short. I don't think the anime will be released soon so I started to look at the wikipedia. I was so happy that this series is still ongoing =) but on the light novel. Now I read the first 4 volumes on bakatsuki and now im stuck at volume 4 cause i dont know if i read the chapters ahead then I wont understand the whole story cause there is still some that are not translated or not yet released.? I literally did not sleep just to find the continuation of the story and it got me here. My question: is the summary posted on this thread is that the real translation on the light novel (I can't speak or read Japanese) if not where can I find it? Argh sorry for being addicted to this series. This has happened to me before when I read "Shakugan no Shana" I wont watch or read other anime until I finish it. (Except for Naruto ofc loved that anime/manga) Thanks for the help.
Old 2012-04-18, 15:29   Link #24560
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongtles View Post
Anyone post this yet?
Spoiler for pic from dragon mazgazine:

i take photo myself so sorry if it bad quality

Akeno SM ♥

btw anyone translate this side story chapter yet?

PS. 1 DAY MORE FOR VOL.12 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, my fear of sadists is starting to come back, and in that pic she looks REALLY scary, like to me she is scarier in that pic than when she gets pissed when Ise is taken out during the Sona match.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural