Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-15, 14:07   Link #401
gustyvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Okay, can anyone make sense of

Spoiler for Ep 11:
In episode 5, I think the normal Ymir is shown in the gardens, while the other Ymir is shown later in the balcony with an evil grim in her face watching the girls escaping the castle. Just guessing.
gustyvedova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 15:40   Link #402
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I finally got to see the entire episode 11! and the ending and too great haha
Old 2012-06-16, 10:23   Link #403
leecherboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
@CGrascal & leecherboy; you should try and question in why they won't show Ymir, Eirin, or Huit chest while they expose Sainyang's. Some rumors can be true.
Nah, it's easy (and boring) to argue that QB will always be a series about girls, that Sainyang has official artwork depicting her as more feminine, and that she invariably get referred to as "the younger sister"... but I'll just present a bit more of proof:

Spoiler for Sainyang sketches:

The text there mentions that she (the younger sister) is more slender, and that both have around the same height and hair length, but their physique is different. If they wanted to make a "trap", they wouldn't be so subtle... just look at Luna Luna, they went so overboard with the elephant ornament that many people dislike her. ^^U
Old 2012-06-16, 18:32   Link #404
gustyvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecherboy View Post
Nah, it's easy (and boring) to argue that QB will always be a series about girls, that Sainyang has official artwork depicting her as more feminine, and that she invariably get referred to as "the younger sister"... but I'll just present a bit more of proof:

The text there mentions that she (the younger sister) is more slender, and that both have around the same height and hair length, but their physique is different. If they wanted to make a "trap", they wouldn't be so subtle... just look at Luna Luna, they went so overboard with the elephant ornament that many people dislike her. ^^U
I'm almost convinced now deep inside I still think she/he is a boy, but if it never gets mentioned in the series, I'll just accept she is a girl.
Old 2012-06-16, 18:39   Link #405
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustyvedova View Post
I'm almost convinced now deep inside I still think she/he is a boy, but if it never gets mentioned in the series, I'll just accept she is a girl.
A boy ??? why you thought that? Sainyang because it shows that it is a girl
Old 2012-06-17, 20:19   Link #406
Nvis
Where are the good animes

What's up with Melona's new outfit(if you've seen the scan)? Looks horrible!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 23:29   Link #407
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
A boy ??? why you thought that? Sainyang because it shows that it is a girl
Because her chest is the only one shown in the battle book? That's been debating over and over. I'll just pretend that's a girl to fulfill my DFC dream.
Old 2012-06-18, 00:57   Link #408
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ok. Hope I can catch with everyone else for the eleventh episode.

For the tenth episode:
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 03:18   Link #409
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
YES: Third QB series confirmed!

Apparently, it might be set in a different universe and be just a tournament with no true story (kinda like Gate), but it'll still be the new series after Rebellion, with a new feel to it.

A little more info and the title is supposed to come with this month's HJ magazine.
http://translate.google.com.ph/trans...%2F%3Fp%3D1551

What does another dimension called multiverse, exist in parallel with the world of "continent" when we had a fighter and will be the stage so far.

Sometimes called the third work, the atmosphere of the view of the world have decided to change the plunge.

Seems they're gonna do a spin off first to do something new to the current QB series.

If Alice is there then BAM!!! You just hit the jackpot button on my case HJ.
Old 2012-06-18, 19:18   Link #410
EroBotan
Nasty Pet

Quote:
The 3rd arc is supposed to happen in a multiverse parallel to the Continent where the old chars were, so maybe we won't get to see many redesigns... but we'll get loads of new chars (both from usual artists and new ones, seemingly).
I see, I can still see Mirim again ^^. That's good news!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
What's up with Melona's new outfit(if you've seen the scan)? Looks horrible!
mmm ... i dunno ... i kinda like it (I'm not a Melona fans though, I only root for Mirim!!!). I think most QBR redesign is better than the original, people have different taste I guess ^^; ...
Old 2012-06-19, 00:10   Link #411
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 12:
Old 2012-06-19, 01:30   Link #412
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
No wonder they needed a break from the current series.
Old 2012-06-19, 02:18   Link #413
gustyvedova

Spoiler for episode 12:

Overall, this season was a 7 out of 10. It was nice to introduce the characters and it even went a step further with a decent (although rushed) plot by the end of the season. Really enjoyed episodes 6 and 11, which became two of my favorite episodes of the series. I hope to see more like those, as next season they'll have more time to develop a plot around Welveria and the girls.

Last edited by gustyvedova; 2012-06-19 at 03:36.
Old 2012-06-19, 10:03   Link #414
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for QBR 12 - Level Up!:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 12:18   Link #415
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Quote:

Your right, the series is with about girls. however that doesn't mean male characters aren't allowed. Second point just because a character is more feminine doesn't auto mean female Traps can be more feminine at the same time.

Another thing is you should know is that authers/dev's/etc (Esp over in Japan.) tend to make it seem that they are a different gender. I think its a market deploy *Countless times clicking on a different image of a 'cute girl' just to find out its actually a boy in female clothing*

Looking at that second, Sainyang has a physique of a boy. The hips are abit too small for a female (Or the stomach seems to wide in the sides). Second part is the chest, Ymir, Eirin, (These two despite being loli-dwarvs) and Nowa, had all atleast some of their chest expanding abit. Sainyang chest, not so much in fact it appears that of a male-teenager status (a not well-built male).

Also from offical books / and battle books of the series. The books don't show actual nudity or gental's(nipples and other spots), they would usually have a stran of broken clothing or hair covering them. And yet Sainyang has a page where his clothing is destroyed exposing his nipple with zero covering, that in itself should be it. Why expose this one person body parts where others even his older sister doesn't show anything? And I'm pretty sure that they won't let that fly even if its just 'one-page'.
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 17:43   Link #416
jdennis007

Spoiler for episode12:

Overall a decent series, not the best I have seen, but not the worst either.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 21:09   Link #417
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

What are you talking about it does not have much chest ect but does not prevent its being a girl! Seriously will see all the female characters that have the same physical and Sainyang will tell if any of the boy!!!!!! PFFF

--'
Old 2012-06-19, 21:19   Link #418
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for last episode and final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 22:11   Link #419
gustyvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for last episode and final thoughts:
Totally agree with you. That thing at the end... why did they come with something so crucial at the very few minutes without any explanation? What the heck was that rainbow magic coming out of the girls like they were the "choosen ones"? Was that thing a spaceship? or A giant robot? Nothing was explained about that in the whole season! So it was just meaningless.

You talked about the animation quality of the first season: well, the animation back then was soooo much better than in rebellion. It's a shame to compare both. Even though the fighting sequences in the first season weren't all that good, the animation and drawing were exceedingly good in my opinion.
Old 2012-06-20, 02:48   Link #420
leecherboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Your right, the series is with about girls. however that doesn't mean male characters aren't allowed. Second point just because a character is more feminine doesn't auto mean female Traps can be more feminine at the same time.

Another thing is you should know is that authers/dev's/etc (Esp over in Japan.) tend to make it seem that they are a different gender. I think its a market deploy *Countless times clicking on a different image of a 'cute girl' just to find out its actually a boy in female clothing*

Looking at that second, Sainyang has a physique of a boy. The hips are abit too small for a female (Or the stomach seems to wide in the sides). Second part is the chest, Ymir, Eirin, (These two despite being loli-dwarvs) and Nowa, had all atleast some of their chest expanding abit. Sainyang chest, not so much in fact it appears that of a male-teenager status (a not well-built male).

Also from offical books / and battle books of the series. The books don't show actual nudity or gental's(nipples and other spots), they would usually have a stran of broken clothing or hair covering them. And yet Sainyang has a page where his clothing is destroyed exposing his nipple with zero covering, that in itself should be it. Why expose this one person body parts where others even his older sister doesn't show anything? And I'm pretty sure that they won't let that fly even if its just 'one-page'.
Can't really discuss much more, the only solid thing "Sainyang=boy" supporters have is the nipple showing. But if we're bringing sizes into it, official ones, yay!

Sainyang: B:75, W:58, H:81
Nowa: B:78, W:55, H:81
Ymir: B:61, W:52, H:66
Eilin: B:60, W:52, H:67

So Sainyang is bustier than Ymir and Eilin and a little less than Nowa, and has wider hips than the dwarves, too, who knew?

Also, you guys think the monthly mini-OVAS will get subbed soon? (first one is next week)

Tags
adventure, fantasy