AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-04, 20:46   Link #441
Aravilar

While I think it's probably Ikusu, I could see the reason being Miyabi is her appearance & the fact that IIRC she never lied or faked being his sister except during the fanservice.
Aravilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 22:22   Link #442
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Not just you... So what do I do? I just take them both!
well it is a harem
akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:22   Link #443
BlazeHero

It seems like Miyabi the more episodes keep coming out. Then again, the author probably pulled a fast one and is going to introduce a 6th girl who is the true imouto.
Old 2012-09-05, 19:46   Link #444
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeHero View Post
It seems like Miyabi the more episodes keep coming out. Then again, the author probably pulled a fast one and is going to introduce a 6th girl who is the true imouto.
I guess the tactic is mor elike making you believe its Miyabi while its actually someone else.
There is imho too much going on between them to call her the sister.

My guess is still Ikusu.
The Mystery girl from the board meeting looked a bit TOO young tbh.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 13:57   Link #445
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for NakaImo 09 - The Other Half of YuiKaori:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 23:42   Link #446
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for NakaImo 09 - The Other Half of YuiKaori:
Spoiler for Newest episode:
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 23:54   Link #447
Zeris

You know, subtlety has never been one of this anime's strong points. But could they have made it anymore obvious that the latest "imouto" has malicious intentions?

I honestly wonder how this series has carried this premise for 7 ongoing volumes. I mean, I'm only watching the anime, and I've already stopped caring who the sister is. (or if she even exist)
Zeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 23:58   Link #448
The Green One

Well it's not like who the sister is really matters since the main character's Spineless Harem Lead Disease will prevent him from getting it on with anyone.
Old 2012-09-07, 00:25   Link #449
Divini
Senpai!

Well that was sudden. Yuzurina is already in the OP, halfway cut, and next ep preview too. Mei didn't seem to object either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Spoiler for Newest episode:
Clearly she's bi. Her secret plan must be to have him hurry up and find a lover so she can get in for some incest-threesome action.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 01:20   Link #450
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar

He should just ask mei if she is the real sister since she knows who is the sister
Old 2012-09-07, 01:58   Link #451
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Complaints, complaints. I enjoyed this episode a lot. Yuzurika doesn't seem malicious to me, but there is clearly more to her story. The company secretary knew about her. Miyabi acted as if she were the sister and was shocked that anyone else claimed to be. She still hasn't taken the DNA test. And although they said Yuzurika's DNA was like a "sibling," I'm still not eliminating the possibility that she is some other kind of relative.

In any case, it appears that Shougo most likes Konoe. That's okay, since I love Ishihara Kaori's voice. But Rinka or Mei would do more for him as the company president's wife.

I think two things are the main reasons I like this show. First, the sensuality works for me, unlike that of many other supposedly sexy shows. Second, I like every single character, except maybe mama, and even she isn't that bad. I don't enjoy spending time with nasty people.

And I guess there is a third: there are some seiyuu performances here I really like: Sakurai Takahiro as the lead, Ishihara Kaori, Taketatsu Ayana as Konoe, Hidaka Rina as Mei, Koshimizu Ami always, and even Ogura Yui: she may not have much range, but what she can do she now does very effectively.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 03:38   Link #452
Enternal

Quote:
Well it's not like who the sister is really matters since the main character's Spineless Harem Lead Disease will prevent him from getting it on with anyone.
Never really like the idea that if you don't get it on with every girl, you're spineless.

Anyways... so far it does seem that Konoe have the edge as he seems to like her the most out of all the girls. Either way let see how it really plays out.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 05:19   Link #453
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Never really like the idea that if you don't get it on with every girl, you're spineless.

Anyways... so far it does seem that Konoe have the edge as he seems to like her the most out of all the girls. Either way let see how it really plays out.
Well is an exaggeration of a sort. My main annoyance with our hero is that 99% of the time he lets the girls walk all over him. These kind of scenarios in harem stories have been done to death. Though I'm under no illusions that it won't continue.
Old 2012-09-07, 07:00   Link #454
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.9

well look we finally finally get to see shougo's sister & it's Yuzurina Houshou yep did maury's dna test with confirm Yuzurina Houshou you are the sister.

so now sister identity is reveal now hmm give she sense other girls in shougo's room she even smell the bed.

oh pool time yuzurina meet five girls see 3 wanting shougo so much give party coming up & boom surf board head shot for shougo getting 3 girls.

poor yuzurina get nosebleed of shock cause of shougo's doing to konoe's "dessert" give over jumped due to being tickle only.

& yikes look seem miyabi get more "hmm" due shougo & konoe.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 08:15   Link #455
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Well is an exaggeration of a sort. My main annoyance with our hero is that 99% of the time he lets the girls walk all over him. These kind of scenarios in harem stories have been done to death. Though I'm under no illusions that it won't continue.
I don't understand the trend of hating characters because they're spineless. How about hating them because they don't have a personality, eh? Because you can't tell me any of these characters have one.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 09:16   Link #456
texrvb
Banned

Hi, I watched the episode and believe she is his sister, but something is off. Doesn't Mei know this sister as well? That girl was on the cover of one of the novels. Since not much of the more recent LN Volume have a summaries. I don't know who she is.
texrvb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 10:08   Link #457
SidVicious
Anime addict

Maybe the DNA test results are faked.
Old 2012-09-07, 10:16   Link #458
broken270
Defying gravity

The fact that Mei did not really give much of a reaction when she first seen her makes me wonder if she really is the sister or not. Clearly, something else is happening, given that girl's expressions from the sidelines when no one was looking. Something is off about this, and the person of whom he calls for help some of the time may be a part of this act.
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 10:27   Link #459
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

1. I think Shougo both has a personality and is not letting the girls "walk all over him." He is a gentleman, but is following a path he determines for himself, and enjoying the girls to the extent he thinks right (e.g., ticklefest, near kiss). I agree that spineless protagonists are annoying, but he isn't one.

2. In fact, I think all these characters have at the least the rudiments of personalities. For this and other reasons, this show seems to me a superior example of its genre.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 10:34   Link #460
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Yuzurina is the true sister indeed.... well, Mei is the only one who doesn't surprised at all... that's already a strong proof..
I don't think there are still twists about this little sister-saga... what's left is who will accompany Shougo to the party...
it will be painful for me if he's really go with Konoe... I'm rooting for Miyabi... or Kunitachi is okay for me as well

well, I hope Shougo will bring Yuzurina to the party... that will be a good conclusion because harem ending path still possible

anyway, Yuzurina is truly the best sister Shougo can get... she has enough care for her brother and truly no more incest route...
and she need blood transfusion because she lost much blood today... lol
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen