uaemarati

come on guys >>>>>>>>>>>>> where is the link for 63
Old 2006-01-10, 19:23   Link #22
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaemarati
come on guys >>>>>>>>>>>>> where is the link for 63
The episode hasn't been subbed yet. What they are talking about is the RAW version.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2006-01-10, 20:19   Link #23
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
Heh...nice episode after 3 freaking weeks without Bleach! I almost died o.O

Anyone definitely know how many weeks of fillers? Gonna make a lil countdown thing
Old 2006-01-10, 21:39   Link #24
Taylor--
!

I've missed you Bleach :P
Well it's good to see the show back, can't wait to watch the sub tommorow, and I'm hoping the filler's pretty good.

Anyways, a bit off topic... but could anyone let me know where abouts this part is in the manga. Or should I read the whole manga all together?
Old 2006-01-10, 21:49   Link #25
hi no ken Jebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor--
I've missed you Bleach :P
Well it's good to see the show back, can't wait to watch the sub tommorow, and I'm hoping the filler's pretty good.

Anyways, a bit off topic... but could anyone let me know where abouts this part is in the manga. Or should I read the whole manga all together?
I sort of forgot to mention it in my post since I thought Omniscient had done so. But this episode covered manga chapters last bit of ch 179 to ch182 although it's different or things have been moved. Since some stuff of 182 shows in the preview for the next one.
Old 2006-01-10, 21:50   Link #26
Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
I sort of forgot to mention it in my post since I thought Omniscient had done so. But this episode covered manga chapters last bitch of 179 to 182 althought it's different or things have been moved.
Whoops...It's been so long since I've done this that I forgot to mention it.
Old 2006-01-10, 22:30   Link #27
Morisato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickMagnet
Were the people in the preview the
Spoiler:
They were mentioned?
Old 2006-01-10, 22:35   Link #28
Zoe

Did they add some new BGM during the recaps?
Old 2006-01-10, 22:58   Link #29
hi no ken Jebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe
Did they add some new BGM during the recaps?

Not sure about the bgm of earlier matches like Renji vs Ichigo but for the ones I remember like BK vs Ichigo they had number one playing the whole time.

Last edited by hi no ken Jebus; 2006-01-10 at 23:12.
Old 2006-01-11, 01:51   Link #30
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Some questions.. and I'm not putting it in spoiler because its from this episode... why people speak in spoiler box when they are talking about the whats happening in the episode thread is beyond me .. Anyway, on to my question ..

Why is Hinamori in intensive care when Hitsugaya already up and running around? Its seem like Hitsugaya suffer more damage against Aizen when they battle each other

And why is its Ukitake that present the badge thing? Why wont yamamoto give it out? Or KB himself?

And like monir.. I'm giving the next arc 2 play test episode.. they better be satisfyying cause I'm out of anime to watch anymore >_< ... What with RM going to end in 3/4 more episodes Hina Ichigo !!! Ganbaree !!! eh? wrong thread
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-01-11, 02:45   Link #31
Grees
Ehhh

The whole Hinamori situation was kinda stretching it by the makers. Seems like they let her live just so no one could die in the anime.
She should have died, Aizen screw up badly, at his level couldnt even kill a weakling like Hinamori. Unless he didnt want to kill her, that case he might have more feelings for her then he let on, unless he purposely didnt kill her and needed her for something later on, all business then, or unless he only want to remove an obstacle right then and there, couldnt care less whether he killed something or not.
Things like this really make you question Aizen's competence to be the evil person.
Old 2006-01-11, 04:09   Link #32
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grees
The whole Hinamori situation was kinda stretching it by the makers. Seems like they let her live just so no one could die in the anime.
She should have died, Aizen screw up badly, at his level couldnt even kill a weakling like Hinamori. Unless he didnt want to kill her, that case he might have more feelings for her then he let on, unless he purposely didnt kill her and needed her for something later on, all business then, or unless he only want to remove an obstacle right then and there, couldnt care less whether he killed something or not.
Things like this really make you question Aizen's competence to be the evil person.
I agree. Really, they should've killed off Hitsugaya while they were at it too. I just didn't understand Aizen leaving anybody alive. And he apparently wanted to weaken Soul Society's ranks, and his actions completely defy his goals. It doesn't make any logic.

Also, Mayuri should've died as well. Only if to stop his weird contraptions from becoming the next unexpected deux ex machina. They have enough of those.
Old 2006-01-11, 04:29   Link #33
budak

hey if you go to the long episode summary and screencaps or simply http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/01/10/bleach-63/
there is this guy who posted that bleach will only have 2 filler episodes before returning to manga...
if you've got trouble finding the post then simply just ctr+f and type fags

need some clarification on this please...
Old 2006-01-11, 04:34   Link #34
Grees
Ehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
I agree. Really, they should've killed off Hitsugaya while they were at it too. I just didn't understand Aizen leaving anybody alive. And he apparently wanted to weaken Soul Society's ranks, and his actions completely defy his goals. It doesn't make any logic.

Also, Mayuri should've died as well. Only if to stop his weird contraptions from becoming the next unexpected deux ex machina. They have enough of those.
I agree with you too, it seems like he didnt think it throught or something, as if he is only after the power and once he have it then...nothing...he just takes a break.
The man doesnt plan ahead, much better is it to kill off all SS at the start then drag Rukia in front of the giant pigeon that is on fire, instead of all this roundabout.
Now all his enemies are still alive and they know his intention, he totally misused his element of surprise.
Old 2006-01-11, 04:41   Link #35
ChickMagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato
They were mentioned?
Not sure. Wait and look at the preview.
Old 2006-01-11, 05:21   Link #36
DrewGSR

my god what a useless episode... can't believe their was a 3 week break for this and i shuld've went to sleep instead of staying up to download and watch it thinking i would see some good stuff.

Oh geebus with this arc ending which was damn damn good and from the preview for the next arc which looks to be useless filler crap, can you say naruto... They should've just ended it here. Anyways heres hoping for some decent storyline and upcoming eps.
Old 2006-01-11, 05:45   Link #37
Eclipze

Subbed version of episode 63 is out btw, as usual from the ever-fast-and-accurate DB version
Old 2006-01-11, 06:43   Link #38
uaemarati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Subbed version of episode 63 is out btw, as usual from the ever-fast-and-accurate DB version

yeah true

but lot of guys r downloading the episode ...

people r in hurry

guys let me download it first then i'll seed it heheheh

i can't watch it untill 20 days if people keep pushing the server this way
Old 2006-01-11, 06:47   Link #39
Friendless

Send a message via MSN to Friendless
Curious how URAHaHAHAHa knew where the portal ended, what already happend so forth... I understand him guessing about them knowing about him and so forth, but not asking," So... where's rukia anyway DID SHE DIE?! "

I guess the cat woman (yuriaichi?) could of went back earlier the week and saw where the portal ended and gave info ... Perhaps Urahahahaha made a device to see what happend also...
Old 2006-01-11, 07:25   Link #40
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Poor Hinamori.

I so friggin hate you Aizen...... OK, not quite, he makes a cool villain. But still, stabbing Momo-chan and repaying her near blind loyalty with treachery is just plain sickening cruel.

I'm kinda looking forward to how this filler arc goes compared to Naruto. People seem to forget that Bleach has a different director than Naruto despite being in the same studio. Plus Kubo Tite is rumoured to have some amount of creative license for the anime.
Closed Thread