AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-09, 20:52   Link #1
Hoaviet

Katekyo Hitman Reborn FINISHED

Just finished reading the last chapter of Katekyo Hitman Reborn (409) it was great and really sad to see the manga end. I won't say what happens but everyone should read it.

Simply Awesome Manga

Thank You Amano Akira Sensei
Old 2012-11-09, 21:59   Link #2
Insane
Banned

Apparently Amano-sensei gets busy lately with Psycho-Pass anime that she had to end her manga quite abruptly. Still, the last chapter just didn't feel right to me, is it just me or anyone else?
Old 2012-11-09, 23:46   Link #3
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Apparently Amano-sensei gets busy lately with Psycho-Pass anime that she had to end her manga quite abruptly. Still, the last chapter just didn't feel right to me, is it just me or anyone else?
LOL. If that was the case, Oda would have finished One Piece because he is busy with the movie.

Amano ended because it wasn't popular anymore/or she didn't have any ideas anymore.
Old 2012-11-10, 12:08   Link #4
Hoaviet

Yeah the ending was kinda bad, I mean the real plot of the manga...
was never answered.

Quote:
Amano ended because it wasn't popular anymore/or she didn't have any ideas anymore.
Seems about right, the manga wasn't that popular to begin with I think, probably just medium with people here and there liking it. But psycho pass is getting pretty popular, maybe it was time to end the 5 year journey.
Old 2012-11-10, 12:15   Link #5
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Wasn't she just responsible for the character design? and that's pretty much completely done?