AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-12, 16:22   Link #1
Francisco_Sam

School Related anime ...reply plz...T!!!

any suggestions of school related anime???
like Onegai Teacher / Twins...???
best...if it's a comedy romance one... and with ENGLISH subtitles...!!!
thank you...

plz reply...!!!
Old 2006-01-12, 18:10   Link #2
lemondude
"super lemon"

pretty much all anime's been subbed.

School rumble-- lol very good anime, superb romance comedy.

DNAngel-- very good anime also happens partly in school. Involves romance and comedy.

Mai Otome-- happens in school and very good.

Tengou tenje-- Superb fighting scenes. some ecchi scenes. Happens in school, very weird romantic relationship between Aya, Maya, Nagi. Manga's better.

Slam Dunk-- if you haven't seen it, you should man, it's one of my all time fav.

GTO-- one of the funniest school comedies around.

Ai_Yori_Aoshi-- one of the best anime around.

Paradise Kiss-- Read half a chapter and deleted it, but it's suppose to be very good according to a lot of people. And it's not that I don't like it, I just don't get wat the point of the plot if there is one.

Mars-- good manga, great plot.

Mai Hime--- pretty much the same as Mai otome, well the characters atleast, not the story.

I's-- nice manga, ok story.

Ichigo 100%-- don't watch anime read manga. Very good romantic ecchi anime. Yes take place mainly in school.

That's all I can think of for now. Now back to watching Iketeru Futuri. Oh yea, that reminds me, Iketeru Futuri is also a nice anime that take place in school about 5 minutes each. 16 episode in total.
Old 2006-01-12, 20:51   Link #3
Furudanuki

For comedy (no romance, though) in a school setting: if you have not already seen Azumanga Daioh I highly recommend it. This series is licensed, and is available on commercial DVD with English subtitles and audio tracks in both Japanese and English.
Old 2006-01-12, 23:22   Link #4
Aristophanes
I have returned

Send a message via MSN to Aristophanes
Bleach and Fmp have elements of school life in them. Oh and Gokujou Seitokai is a anime about a school council, all three are funny and heart felt. Sort of.
Old 2006-01-13, 01:02   Link #5
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Cromartie High is a series similar to that of Azumanga Daioh, just reversed in the characters. Azumanga follows a group of female friends with just everyday life in their as-normal-as-can-be life. Cromartie follows a bunch of delinquents on their as-not-so-normal-life goes on. Both are these are great comedies with nothing really bad drawing them down.
Old 2006-01-13, 21:32   Link #6
Judo
Lazy Turtle

Send a message via MSN to Judo
hmm...

-Kodomo no Omocha: I don't really remember it, but to make things short, it's bout the life of an elementary student who's also a TV celebrity, lotsa of comedy in it, there's also a bit of love interest IIRC ^^;

-Gakuen Alice: This is about a Special School that gathers kids with special abilities(Flying, Mind reading, Flame throwing...etc.), a really good show, lotsa comedy.

-FMP Fumoffu: This is a must see! this is one of the most funniest shows around! Definitely a must see!!! xD

-Genshiken: this is about a Group a Otaku Student, it's mostly bout their daily life and club activities(as if there's any <.<; )
Closed Thread