Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-11, 07:29   Link #1521
sasahar17

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Girls of Yokohama.
ALL MY MONEY.

You don't suppose the Project Prominence has a Girls of Yukon thing too? I seem to recall there may or may not have been a man (who shall go unnamed to protect his identity) who may or may not have videos of the drop dead gorgeous girls of Yukon in various states of undress during a field exercise he may or may not have orchestrated to create aforesaid videos. Hypothetically speaking, if this (unnamed) man did have said videos, I know there would be a good many people who would be willing to pay him good money to peruse the contents.
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 07:32   Link #1522
calubin_175

Japanese Black Widow vs Shiranui Second, which one of these two hybrids will Yuuya choose? I doubt the former will get mass produced though.

Total Eclipse is just a nice platform to introduce new wacky designs even if they aren't practical enough to be mass produced. It is kind of the SRW OG of Muv Luv.

New opening looks fine and fits Insanity, though I still prefer the Yui close up and boss look of her Takemikazuchi from the original op.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 08:11   Link #1523
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
"Fortified Suits are for Pussies!" ~ Major Orson aka The Duke, leading to his court martial, subsequent demotion to Lieutenant and re-posting to Yukon Base. When asked why he threw away his career after years of service with that sexist comment, his only reply was "I've got Balls of Steel."
Yes, <Prominence Pussy Cats> was about to be distributed when the warehouse was obliterated in an friendly fire incident involving a Terminator, Active Eagle, Jiang-10, and Raptor EMD, in the first ever International Joint TSF Strike Team... A Takemekazuchi was rumored to have been present as well, apparently acting as the opposing force, since it was observed to be wildly slashing its PB blade in the warehouse while incoming fire finished what storage reminded, following which the combined efforts of the other TSFs had to be used to subdue and restrain it. Recordings from a nearby area captured screams and yells coming from this unit, with the phrases "...will be the shame of my family, no, of Japan!" and "I can't get married anymore!!" being most prominent...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 08:46   Link #1524
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Yes, <Prominence Pussy Cats> was about to be distributed when the warehouse was obliterated in an friendly fire incident involving a Terminator, Active Eagle, Jiang-10, and Raptor EMD, in the first ever International Joint TSF Strike Team... A Takemekazuchi was rumored to have been present as well, apparently acting as the opposing force, since it was observed to be wildly slashing its PB blade in the warehouse while incoming fire finished what storage reminded, following which the combined efforts of the other TSFs had to be used to subdue and restrain it. Recordings from a nearby area captured screams and yells coming from this unit, with the phrases "...will be the shame of my family, no, of Japan!" and "I can't get married anymore!!" being most prominent...
Damn it,guess the US has to G-bomb some random hive and hope that the DVD get teleported in through space and time somehow.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 08:59   Link #1525
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Yuuko: A woman willing to use anything in order to save humanity...
A-01: The special unit serving Yuuko, of which every member has been female, and are willing to give their lives (and body) to Yuuko, to the point of seducing anyone Yuuko targets (Silvio)...

What else did you think Yuuko was going to do... probably did a Gravure video titled the Girls of Yokohama... of which Marimo is the trial shot...
>tfw no girls of Seattle.

Now, now. That new TSF. That's really interesting. Is it really a YF-23? The sword looks kinda Type-74 to me.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 09:07   Link #1526
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Shizuka - 14 years old...
Anyway, no Yuuko, only Marimo...
Would be called Wardogs Gone Wild...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2013-04-11, 09:27   Link #1527
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Lol. Somehow I wan't to see that. But somehow I don't. Ah damn. Also, Shizuku is confirmed for being 14 eh? That makes... Her the same age as me. ...

Back to the TSF. Hybrid Japanese YF-23 much?

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-04-11, 09:29   Link #1528
sasahar17

Quote:
Originally Posted by calubin_175 View Post
Total Eclipse is just a nice platform to introduce new wacky designs even if they aren't practical enough to be mass produced. It is kind of the SRW OG of Muv Luv.
Now I'm getting mental pictures of a TSF loaded up like the Alteisen. That would be damn cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
Now, now. That new TSF. That's really interesting. Is it really a YF-23? The sword looks kinda Type-74 to me.
Whoa, if a YF-23 really does show up at some point, it would be totally awesome... especially if it gets to go up against the Infinities in their F-22 EMDs. the unofficial ATF Round 2, perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calubin_175 View Post
Japanese Black Widow vs Shiranui Second, which one of these two hybrids will Yuuya choose? I doubt the former will get mass produced though.
A part of me really wants to go with the Widow, but to be honest I think it would be better story wise for Yuuya to stick with the basic Shiranui Second, since it's his robot waif-*is shot*
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 09:42   Link #1529
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post

Whoa, if a YF-23 really does show up at some point, it would be totally awesome... especially if it gets to go up against the Infinities in their F-22 EMDs. the unofficial ATF Round 2, perhaps?
With NO PLACE LIKE A STAGE in the background.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-04-11, 13:38   Link #1530
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

I'll go on ahead and say it: I'm sick of everyone worshiping the ground F-23 steps on. It's good, but not that good.

I've beaten tougher at any rate. Three flights of Berkuts...now that's a challenge.

Also, I remember seeing Yui and Cryska in Idol-Type uniforms. It was as glorious as you imagine it.

Last edited by Alastor Mobius Toth; 2013-04-11 at 13:53.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 18:17   Link #1531
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

We all have our opinions. The effectiveness of the YF-23 has been debated and theorized ever since that TSFiA chapter. I guess this would be Age and Kouki's way of answering the question once and for all...

Old 2013-04-11, 22:26   Link #1532
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
We all have our opinions. The effectiveness of the YF-23 has been debated and theorized ever since that TSFiA chapter. I guess this would be Age and Kouki's way of answering the question once and for all...
Indeed. Though one thing. It seems to be purple. I'm personally speculating something japanese. Not sure if anyone thinks so though.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-04-11, 23:01   Link #1533
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

It should not be purple. The Berkut is also stained purple by the lighting. If anything it should be white.

There is a Dark Red Berkut in the PV. It seems to be piloted by Altered Cryska... the one with the ahoge...

Old 2013-04-11, 23:31   Link #1534
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Them Russians and their clones.
Could we be looking at a new Japanese model?

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-04-12, 01:11   Link #1535
calubin_175

Dark Red Berkut, maybe they don't want to allude the Su-47E Berkut as being too one of a kind since we have only seen it alone, even though there are meant to be plenty of Su-47s.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 05:42   Link #1536
touge-n00b
ZC6 Eishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20580577

New PV?
Laser class with 3 eyes :|
@2:05.........is that who I think it is!? A certain Ministry of Intelligence agent?
touge-n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 07:35   Link #1537
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Holy Hannah, you're right--it DOES look like the YF-23...all of a sudden the announced 1/144 Black Widow kit makes so much sense...

AGE is trolling us just as effectively as Bandai and Toei... Damn you, Kouki.

Not to mention That really F---ks up the Muv-Luv fanfic I'm currently writing. GAWDAMN IT
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 08:24   Link #1538
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Also, Yuuya's mom is apparently involved with the IJA...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
And the transcripts of the voices, done by a /m/ anon.

>Yuuya ver. PV end
"Let's go... We are... no longer alone." He seems to be breathing weakly there too.

> Yui ver. PV middle:
"The destruction of the Shiranui Type-2 ______. Furthermore, ________. That is all."
>end:
"I see... I remember now... this was how Father's choice turned out, I realize... And this... is Yuuya's choice..."

Cryska ver. PV middle:
"I wonder what is Yuuya thinking about right now? I wonder who is Yuuya thinking of right now? Such ____ ... is very dear to me. Such a small thing..... makes me very happy."
>end:
"I.. just wanted to be by your side. I just wanted to be together with you. But that feeling may be ______." (She sounds like crying there, too.)

Old 2013-04-12, 08:31   Link #1539
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Hmm. I'm guessing that's Yuuya's mom, behind her is his dad, and the two dudes look to be an IRG officer and an IRG soldier, aka Dad's bros.

...I find it so lol that Yuuya, who rejects YAMATO DAMASHII! was spawned from the loins of a proponent of said philosophy.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 08:35   Link #1540
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Well, he gets AMERICA DAMASHII!! around the end, if the YF-23 with Shranui ears are anything to go by...

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto