AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-01-31, 17:01   Link #1
masterwok

hottest character in GS or GSD

In Gundam seed or Distiny, who do you think is the hottest character. Tell why you like the character and what makes him or her better than all the characters in Gundam Seed or Destiny.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 17:06   Link #2
masterwok

Well I think the hottest character would be Lacus Clyne because she is a strong person and she is caring, while trying to make peace in the world that they live in.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 17:13   Link #3
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok
In Gundam seed or Distiny, who do you think is the hottest character. Tell why you like the character and what makes him or her better than all the characters in Gundam Seed or Destiny.
Hot? They all look the same, pretty much. No wait, Fllay stands apart from all the rest. Her voice caught my interest, not to mention her other assets. But aside from that, I also like the way she thinks and how she affects those around her. She basically had a hand in the direction of GS. So, anyways, she's about the only person I consider to be hot, as far as anime characters go.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 17:17   Link #4
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Fllay by far....Such a beautiful character...Long illustrious red-hair...with a pure girl-next-door kinda look...Fllay just PWNs in so many ways...

Followed by Yellow-towel Meyrin , bare-a$$ Talia , and closet freak Jessica Simmons
Old 2006-01-31, 17:53   Link #5
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Either Natarle or Meer(Lacus lookalike version)
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 18:51   Link #6
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Hot? They all look the same, pretty much. No wait, Fllay stands apart from all the rest. Her voice caught my interest, not to mention her other assets. But aside from that, I also like the way she thinks and how she affects those around her. She basically had a hand in the direction of GS. So, anyways, she's about the only person I consider to be hot, as far as anime characters go.
Nice point. But really I just can't simply find any of them hot. The anorexic look doesn't appeal to my taste.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 19:14   Link #7
RX-93 HI-NU
Awesome

As already stated, can't say one character is hotter than another since they all look the same. So if you say one is hot, you are saying everyone is hot.
RX-93 HI-NU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 19:17   Link #8
Rui

hmmmm.. I'd have to say , Andy's lover... Aisha <3
Rui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 19:25   Link #9
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Most of the characters all look the same, if they all have the same hair and eye color it would be differecult to tell them apart maybe you could start including all gundam characters? I have nothing against CG but I perfer hand drawn characters better.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 19:43   Link #10
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

How many animes exists where the characters look similiar? Lots I'd say...Now SEEDs character designer is a bit much with his Fafner facsimiles, but even with the similarities it's easy to determine a character you think is hawt vs. a character you think isn't...I don't find Milly or Natarle to be hawtter than Fllay...I don't find ASTRAY pilot #2 to be hawtter than Murrue...These characters don't look so much the same that you can't distinguish one looking hawtter than the other...It's rather easy IMO...
Old 2006-01-31, 19:54   Link #11
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Fllay is HOTT alright, but I wouldn't want to be within two miles of her for the emotional trauma she can cause. Lacusu Clyne anyday.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 19:56   Link #12
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^You should stitch that on a T-shirt...

-----------------------------------------

Lost in the hack, but back by popular demand :

Spoiler for Fllayness:
Old 2006-01-31, 20:05   Link #13
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Makeup out the ass. No thx. I'd rather have Lacus in her F+ OP.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 20:17   Link #14
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^It's just lipstick...Jesus...

I guess you want your girls walking around in 20 feet long whimisical unrealistic dresses...That's far more extreme than simple lip-gloss...Well you've already admitted Fllay's hawtness, so it's been said...
Old 2006-01-31, 20:26   Link #15
Knightmare213

I used to think that Lacus was hot, too.

However, after a casual trip to the Ridiculous Image Thread, my liking-ness for Flay came back.

BTW, she really should lose the lipstick. And she almost looked like Erica Simmons in another screenshot. *shudders*
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 20:31   Link #16
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
How many animes exists where the characters look similiar? Lots I'd say...Now SEEDs character designer is a bit much with his Fafner facsimiles, but even with the similarities it's easy to determine a character you think is hawt vs. a character you think isn't...I don't find Milly or Natarle to be hawtter than Fllay...I don't find ASTRAY pilot #2 to be hawtter than Murrue...These characters don't look so much the same that you can't distinguish one looking hawtter than the other...It's rather easy IMO...
Maybe because it's a matter of you liking the character more than others?

For me it's just simply a matter of me not finding the basic character design to be hot at all period. It's not just simply a matter of them all looking same but also that the way they are shaped isn't really attractive for my taste. So really I never found myself thinking the word hot at all when seeing any of the female characters. Though the way Cagalli looked with her hair the way it was for her wedding was nice yet it doesn't change that I would be happy to see her blown up or stomped on by a MS.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 20:37   Link #17
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Lacus by far

well if i had to pick one i would say Lacus not only is she in my top 5 of fav female anime charcters, I think that her personality is what makes cool plus her outfits are just so crazy i cant help but to like them. Besides does anyone else know a girl that has her faction i mean the girl could get you a gundam if you play your cards right.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 20:47   Link #18
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I can't find the characters of GSEED or GSD attractive, either. At all.
Old 2006-01-31, 20:54   Link #19
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodragzer
Maybe because it's a matter of you liking the character more than others?

For me it's just simply a matter of me not finding the basic character design to be hot at all period. It's not just simply a matter of them all looking same but also that the way they are shaped isn't really attractive for my taste. So really I never found myself thinking the word hot at all when seeing any of the female characters. Though the way Cagalli looked with her hair the way it was for her wedding was nice yet it doesn't change that I would be happy to see her blown up or stomped on by a MS.
Even if I hated Fllay as a character, I simply find the character designs attractive enuff (atleast enuff for a discussion on this actual topic)...Hirai does seem to be a bit unimaginative, but that pertains in his overall style (hence the Fafner mentionings)...I wouldn't say GSD breaks any molds but there are many times (usually when team A draws the eps) that characters look attractive...Fllay in the ep...Lacus in the hot-springs ep (Followed by Cagali's booby shot )...Mia in the sleep with Athrun ep...Meyrin in the towel ep...If you don't find any of that attractive (and that requires zero thought, just an instant feeling) then, well...you know...that's what it is...

I've had many many well documented problems with GSD, but female characters attractiveness was never one of them...For the most part they were good, with simply some being hawtter than others...

BTW I also thought Cagali's wedding look was dope....
Old 2006-01-31, 20:58   Link #20
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Oddly, I think it only takes a single image to silence all debate on this subject...

http://img227.exs.cx/img227/5950/seed9ka.jpg

So, it really boils down to which hair style you prefer. >.>;
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote