** 1 2.00%
*** 5 10.00%
**** 9 18.00%
***** 34 68.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-02-01, 22:12   Link #481
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

I won't be surprised if somehow Orochimaru got a hold of (or is a replica of) the 8 tails. For one thing, he is in possession of Kusanagi. Then there is his very strong relationship with snakes; and the fact that most of his best jutsus shown so far (including the skin shedding/regenaration one) mimicks snake properties.
Old 2006-02-01, 23:09   Link #482
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
I won't be surprised if somehow Orochimaru got a hold of (or is a replica of) the 8 tails. For one thing, he is in possession of Kusanagi. Then there is his very strong relationship with snakes; and the fact that most of his best jutsus shown so far (including the skin shedding/regenaration one) mimicks snake properties.
Very interesting theory.....Maybe that was the "tissue sample" that Sasori wanted Kabuto to obtain for him?
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-01, 23:33   Link #483
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Too much cloning in naruto >.> , maybe there making a orochimaru clone.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-01, 23:48   Link #484
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
Also the fact that when he took over the body of that spiky-haired guy in his lair, his soul seemed to be represented as a giant serpent...

And there's also the fact that Orochimaru always had that wierd pale skin and creepy eyes, even as a child...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 02:02   Link #485
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
I agree that Oro isn't a Jinchuuriki but that isn't necessarily true. If indeed the Akatsuki is looking to turn all of its members into Jinchuuriki(not confirmed but highly possible), then what's the problem with letting a Jinchuuriki join? It would save them some time and trouble.
You said that it is highly possible which is not true. You just think it is highly possible.

In reality, the akatsuki think very lowly of jinchuuriki, and Deidara said they are doing everyone a favor by killing them.
From this point of view, if we look at your theory, it is highly unlikely, and if it was true, this would be very ironic.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 03:51   Link #486
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
You said that it is highly possible which is not true. You just think it is highly possible.

In reality, the akatsuki think very lowly of jinchuuriki, and Deidara said they are doing everyone a favor by killing them.
From this point of view, if we look at your theory, it is highly unlikely, and if it was true, this would be very ironic.
I believe they are quite jealous of Jinchuuriki instead. They want their power and become Jinchuuriki themselves.

To those who believe Oro is Sai's target:
The fact that Oro would be there wasn't even known, so Danzou could not have given him the order to kill Oro. They didn't even know Kabuto, of all people, was the spy. Danzou ordered Sai to stick close to Naruto and I think it has something to do with Kyuubi.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 04:07   Link #487
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:

There is an exception to your theory.

Typically, even if they think lowly of Jinchuuriki, if they meet a Jinchuuriki that is supposed to be 40 years old, and one of the most powerful and intelligent people around, they wouldn't do so, for Jinchuuriki that are above some level.

But, that won't change their thoughts on other kid-level Jinchuuriki who haven't developed yet, both in mind and strength.

But, to be honest I don't think Oro is like that. And using snakes and snakey things does not make someone a jinchuuriki. Jiraiya is doing froggy stuff, but he is not a jinchuuriki. And if we assume that he is a Jinchuuriki, assuming he had been like that from his birth (since he was snakey when he was a child), how can he transfer his soul together with the soul of the demon? It just took a few days to extract the soul of a demon - using more than one person, but Oro's jutsu took place quickly. You can consider them as fused, but, in that case, it won't make sense.

And, he should not carry any bloodline, assuming bloodline is only carried with your body not your soul. Anyway, it might be better to accept him as we accept the shark guy Kisame - as the genetically-mutated demonoid humans.

Edit: A spoiler picture came out - decide for yourself:

Spoiler:

Similar to what Jiraiya said - as a small-Kyuubi, hope it is not fake.

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2006-02-02 at 04:46.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 06:58   Link #488
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
I believe they are quite jealous of Jinchuuriki instead. They want their power and become Jinchuuriki themselves.

To those who believe Oro is Sai's target:
The fact that Oro would be there wasn't even known, so Danzou could not have given him the order to kill Oro. They didn't even know Kabuto, of all people, was the spy. Danzou ordered Sai to stick close to Naruto and I think it has something to do with Kyuubi.
True...I think his mission is Sasuke...since they knew that they were meeting an spy who happend to have info about Orochimaru and or Sasuke..

Sai is too weak to face Orochimaru that is just most common so Oro cant be his mission...

After hearing the name Sasuke so many times he'd probably figure out that Sasuke is near...

Thats when he said his mission starts here.. perhaps he intends to kill Sasuke..since he really hates him..while the village wants to capture him alive.
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 07:03   Link #489
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Danzou could see sasuke and orochimaru as a threat to his plans for konoha, Sais views of sasuke seem very strong so i'd say it'd have something to do with him not to mention most people want to see them fight anyway .. if its to early for a sasuke and naruto rematch its the next best thing?
Old 2006-02-02, 08:14   Link #490
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

It is silly, even for Danzou, to believe that Sai has any chance of defeating Orochimaru. I don't think the Root is that stupid. It makes more sense for the Root to get rid of Sasuke, as this will foil Orochimaru's plans and give Konoha more time to deal with the snake guy one way or the other.
Old 2006-02-02, 08:16   Link #491
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
It makes more sense for the Root to get rid of Sasuke
You meant Try get rid of Sasuke, right ? *twitch*
Old 2006-02-02, 08:23   Link #492
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
You meant Try get rid of Sasuke, right ? *twitch*
Yeah, it will be an attempt since we all know that Sasuke is still the other main character. I am more speaking from the Root's point of view since they should believe that Sasuke couldn't had gotten much stronger in the timeskip if Orochimaru intends to take over his body.
Old 2006-02-02, 10:27   Link #493
Yellow Flash
Banned

Spoiler:
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 10:30   Link #494
freetgy

raw is out and that kyuubi pic is real.
freetgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 10:35   Link #495
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
There is an exception to your theory.

Typically, even if they think lowly of Jinchuuriki, if they meet a Jinchuuriki that is supposed to be 40 years old, and one of the most powerful and intelligent people around, they wouldn't do so, for Jinchuuriki that are above some level.

But, that won't change their thoughts on other kid-level Jinchuuriki who haven't developed yet, both in mind and strength.

But, to be honest I don't think Oro is like that. And using snakes and snakey things does not make someone a jinchuuriki. Jiraiya is doing froggy stuff, but he is not a jinchuuriki. And if we assume that he is a Jinchuuriki, assuming he had been like that from his birth (since he was snakey when he was a child), how can he transfer his soul together with the soul of the demon? It just took a few days to extract the soul of a demon - using more than one person, but Oro's jutsu took place quickly. You can consider them as fused, but, in that case, it won't make sense.

And, he should not carry any bloodline, assuming bloodline is only carried with your body not your soul. Anyway, it might be better to accept him as we accept the shark guy Kisame - as the genetically-mutated demonoid humans.

Edit: A spoiler picture came out - decide for yourself:

Spoiler:

Similar to what Jiraiya said - as a small-Kyuubi, hope it is not fake.
It's plausible, it would run along rather nicely with the original concepts of Naruto as the son of Kyubi

Well I posted a bit late. haha
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 12:55   Link #496
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
This is impossible. Orochimaru is a former akatsuki member. Hence, he can't possibly be a jinchuuriki.
It's the same for Kisame, even though he is similar to a jinchuuriki, a huge amount of chakra, animal appearance.
As I said, I'm not convinced by this theory.
Still, not for your reasons as Oro could have been a jinchuuriki secretely or becoming a jinchuuriki when he fled the Akatsuki or not really a jinchuuriki but possessing a bijuu sealed in a tool (let say his sword for example) like Shukaku was sealed in a tea kettle and able to call forth power from it or any others crazy theories one can imagine to explain that.
Orochimaru with a bijuu is unlilely (in fact even very unlikely for the reason I stated in my first post) but certainely not impossible.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote