if he killed someone he would be in jail lol
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 12:52   Link #442
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
if he killed someone he would be in jail lol
perhaps it was self defense? Or maybe he just severly hurt someone. Or maybe he killed someone when he was a little kid and the judges decided he is "not accountable for the death because he doesn't realize what he did".

Ahhh speculations...
Old 2013-05-04, 13:37   Link #443
waffler

i wonder if they will nagisa cross dress lol i think it would suit him
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 14:10   Link #444
marvelB

I don't really have much more to comment about on the chapter outside of what I already said in spoilers. However, I did notice this comment on the previous page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I find it strange that a trained soldier would lose his composure so easily. Getting caught or outsmarted is one thing, but Takaoka looks like he's about to scream his head off before Nagisa cuts it

The impression I had was that despite the fact that he's a trained soldier, Takaoka was so used to displaying his dominance over others that he never really felt the fear of being killed before. So lo and behold, here comes some scrawny teenage kid out of the blue who serves him a slice of humble pie! I imagine that even for an elite soldier, it must be a traumatizing experience, indeed.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 14:40   Link #445
ChampDream
Alive

Takaoka must have really shit his pants
Nagisa is really something else, why is he cute, even when he trying to kill you?
Old 2013-05-04, 15:32   Link #446
Soverence

That chapter was awesome, we finally got to see the MC (Or at least, the person who seems to stand out the most since Sensei also seems like a MC) do something amazing. Just from this chapter though, I can't see anyone else other then Nagisa killing Sensei in the end, that might have been obvious from the first chapter but this solidifies it for me.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 16:23   Link #447
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I haven't seen Karma lately... did he skip school or something?

When Karasuma had to choose who would take on Takaoka, the only people who came into my mind were Nagisa and Karma, since Karma was the best "Combatant". Still Nagisa is the better "Assassin" of the two.

Last edited by GreyZone; 2013-05-04 at 18:34.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 17:17   Link #448
Shadow5YA

I like the last page where Nagisa is wondering whether he did something wrong
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 19:51   Link #449
chidorimen

OMG Nagisa has haoshoku haki
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 03:09   Link #450
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Nagisa's really good at hiding his real intentions and that "skill" is totally what none of the other students possess. If you could hide your intentions and go at their throats with a smile, that's real assassination talent.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 05:11   Link #451
Sol Falling

First chapter of AssClass to begin to approach the epicness that was Neuro. Best series in Jump right now. The execution of this development was simply great.

I totally laughed at Takaoka's comment of Nagisa having the strength and constitution of a girl. While most of the default evidence points towards him being a guy, wouldn't it just be fitting if she really was one. Here's to hoping that it turns out that Nagisa was actually just crossdressing after all.

Anybody here familiar with how Neuro actually did in rankings? I only ran into it after it had already concluded. I am pretty damn impressed with Assassin Classroom's ToC performance thus far but want to know whether it's really such a break from how Matsui's past work did.

Last edited by Sol Falling; 2013-05-05 at 17:56.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 05:40   Link #452
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
I totally laughed at Takaoka's comment of Nagisa having the strength and constitution of a girl. While most of the default evidence points towards him being a guy, wouldn't it just be fitting if she really was one. Here's to hoping that it turns out that Nagisa was actually just crossdressing after all.
No. If that happened, I'd probably drop the Manga.
Old 2013-05-05, 05:51   Link #453
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

Nothing against it but do you not read mangas with a female as the (seemingly) main character? It seems that you would drop it just because of gender from your comment.

Or do you think that having a crossdresser means that the author is not taking it seriously? (I don't incase anyone misunderstands.)
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 06:14   Link #454
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhalo191 View Post
Nothing against it but do you not read mangas with a female as the (seemingly) main character? It seems that you would drop it just because of gender from your comment.

Or do you think that having a crossdresser means that the author is not taking it seriously? (I don't incase anyone misunderstands.)
Well that girl Kaede seems to have feelings for Nagisa... It would look very awkward if he suddenly said "trolololol I am a girl".

Also he played in the boys' team in Baseball and was in the boys' dorm during the trip and don't you think at some point someone would realize something at the toilet?

Simply put: The only thing that indicates him being female is his apperance... and if the author really went through with that crossdressing theory, then it would be really disappointing.

EDIT: Am I the only one who thinks that Karma skipped school again?
Old 2013-05-05, 06:48   Link #455
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

Good points, linking with Sol Falling's 'default evidence' statement. I'm not trying to argue that he could be a girl (although it would amuse me a little) but I had a male friend in grade nine and ten who used the cubicle in the toilet for peeing and changing. Should I question his gender? (Not being serious at all.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
EDIT: Am I the only one who thinks that Karma skipped school again?
No, you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Biggest question in this arc: where is Karma? Skipping class like the awesome deliquent he is? www
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And yeah, where is Karma? It's a such a shame he wasn't there to witness this.
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 08:34   Link #456
Shadow5YA

Sounds like Karma made a wise choice anyway. He doesn't have to take Taokaka's lessons.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 08:39   Link #457
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Nagisa is clearly an anti-hero now. Usually the main characters these days are always "DON'T KILL! DON'T KILL!". And Nagisa? "I win when I kill him" xD

I still wonder if there will be a central antagonist beside the headteacher and Korosensei.... someone to try "assassination" on before dealing with the friendly tentacle monster xD and with assassination I mean real assassination. No joke, or "arresting him/her" but a real kill.
Old 2013-05-05, 13:09   Link #458
blade82

there is Koro-sensei's litlle bro
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 14:07   Link #459
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I just found out that a lot of people dropped this Manga at some point and "absolutely cannot understand why it is so popular in Japan". Well I was also surprised that Assassination Classroom regulary even got a better ranking than One Piece and that was way before Chapter 41. Still I think any skeptic, if they read until here, will hopefully be convinced that Assassination Classroom is a great Manga indeed and has a lot of potential. If the awesomeness goes on as it does right now, it will surely be more popular among Western readers too. This would be easy once there is an anime, but I hope they wait with that so it does not just become a small 26 episode anime.
Old 2013-05-05, 16:56   Link #460
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Most of them are just miffed that this series isn't "edgy" and have "battles" and instead is GTO with tentacles most of the time.

The fact is. GTO with tentacles is like awesome, and they just have bad taste.

Tags
action, school