AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-22, 07:22   Link #1781
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Hey hey, the numbers in the profile also include the whole upper torso, bigger number does not necessarily mean the oppai are bigger; and remember the difference between Rias and Akeno is...1cm . So it's not that strange if Rias's OPPAI are a little bit bigger than Akeno.
Again, what am I saying
Hopefully we will have updated profile measurements on all the characters. Ise is no doubt taller than all the group aside from Rossweisse I believe. Rias should be the same size as Akeno or a little bit bigger, since Ise has his way with them every night.

What I wonder about is Kuroka, her breasts' sizes Ise said himself rivals Akeno and Rias. Actually Kuroka's breasts has best of both worlds from Rias and Akeno, Kuroka has the elasticity from Rias and the softness of Akeno. It also has a nice balance to it, while it may not excel in sizes of the two Ojou-samas or their strengths, it seems like Kuroka's breasts may be the best.

Actually I've been meaning to ask, what is with the rubbing of breasts that makes Japanese believe they'll become bigger? It seems like every culture has different ways to increase breasts sizes. In the U.S. the only natural method to increase breast sizes is by drinking beer.
Old 2013-05-22, 07:30   Link #1782
Yami no Ou
まおう

it seems that they think that rubbing their breasts by the man they love will make it bigger? thats based on other anime as well,crap its getting off-topic
Old 2013-05-22, 09:49   Link #1783
JAGI_X

I guess that is everyone is affected by Issei's influence
Old 2013-05-22, 14:21   Link #1784
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

In regards to Highschool DxD, breasts are NEVER off topic!
Old 2013-05-22, 14:27   Link #1785
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
True, it is the reason why he is called Oppai Dragon. Sometimes I am very interested in Japanese cultures, the one rubbing breasts sizes is always the one that keeps popping up. There has to be a science to it or something, anyone got any ideas? I know there is the myth of having the person you love rubbing it, but there got to be another side to this.
Old 2013-05-22, 14:29   Link #1786
GDB

Probably derived from how when you work out, your muscles get bigger. This would be the equivalent work out for oppai, I suppose? Combine that with hormones, and you get a theory that makes for exciting times?
Old 2013-05-22, 16:18   Link #1787
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Probably derived from how when you work out, your muscles get bigger. This would be the equivalent work out for oppai, I suppose? Combine that with hormones, and you get a theory that makes for exciting times?
From what I remembered from sexual education back in Middle School, aren't the breast mostly made of fatty tissue. If you train, you'll burn fat.
Old 2013-05-22, 16:35   Link #1788
GDB

I believe so, but don't bring logic into this.
Old 2013-05-22, 16:58   Link #1789
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
oh I suppose so,Issei is the Oppai Dragon after all
Old 2013-05-22, 17:02   Link #1790
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
From what I remembered from sexual education back in Middle School, aren't the breast mostly made of fatty tissue. If you train, you'll burn fat.
I really wonder why am I taking part in this conversation.
But wouldnt that mean that the breasts would get smaller, and I certainly dont see that happening in real life at least when one person is young
Old 2013-05-22, 18:51   Link #1791
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
I really wonder why am I taking part in this conversation.
But wouldnt that mean that the breasts would get smaller, and I certainly dont see that happening in real life at least when one person is young
Conversation is perverted, but discussing it here is better than discussing it with my girlfriend otherwise my head will no longer be on my shoulders. Plus it is interesting.
Old 2013-05-22, 20:51   Link #1792
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
at least when one person is young
They're still maturing, and thus will grow regardless of any rubbing.
Old 2013-05-22, 20:58   Link #1793
n0m@n
C-Z

I actually said it several times already, but Ravel:s breast never did grow. It was simply an illustration error. Miyama has already apologised about the mistake on his twitter. It certainly does say that Devils can change/alter/maintain their appearance, but Ravel was simply an error by the illustrator. Nothing more nothing less.

Volume 13 illustration of Ravel was an illustration that came out on Dragon Magazine which was released before volume 10. Hence why that illustration is the only one which has her with a flat breast. Well, the anime design of Ravel also got stuffed up because of it......
Old 2013-05-22, 22:18   Link #1794
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I actually said it several times already, but Ravel:s breast never did grow. It was simply an illustration error. Miyama has already apologised about the mistake on his twitter. It certainly does say that Devils can change/alter/maintain their appearance, but Ravel was simply an error by the illustrator. Nothing more nothing less.

Volume 13 illustration of Ravel was an illustration that came out on Dragon Magazine which was released before volume 10. Hence why that illustration is the only one which has her with a flat breast. Well, the anime design of Ravel also got stuffed up because of it......
So Nom@n, if High School DXD gets animated to vol 5 and 6, how would Ravel be animated. For us Light Novel fans its doesn't do much for us except makes us want to throw a parade while anime fans, being picky as they are, will have numerous questions.
Old 2013-05-22, 23:02   Link #1795
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

I find it more pleasing that she fell for Issei and her breasts grew as a result. lol
Old 2013-05-22, 23:06   Link #1796
whitecloud

Oppai everywhere in this thread.....all of you are pervert....hehehe..admit it
Old 2013-05-23, 00:04   Link #1797
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Whitecloud like Azazel said to Issei he never even regret once.....so yeah we have to admit
Old 2013-05-23, 00:30   Link #1798
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
I'm sorry dude but I won't admit that I'm a PERVERT!
Old 2013-05-23, 00:32   Link #1799
Velsy

I always thought ravel was flat chested, and I like her that way. She is still pretty much a child/teen growing in the phenoix family.

And I guessing I may be the only one, but I find it very annoying when Issie carries on about his boobs. Hes starting to turn into a spoiled brat as well, acording with the last volume.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-05-23, 05:27   Link #1800
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
And I guessing I may be the only one, but I find it very annoying when Issie carries on about his boobs. Hes starting to turn into a spoiled brat as well, acording with the last volume.
Not only you, even Ise himself also stated that he has this "spoiled brat" syndrome which will turn into his weakness.

Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen