AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-22, 22:35   Link #2141
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

This time, I really hope you die, JUSTICE BITCH!!!!!
I feel disgust just seeing you
Old 2013-05-23, 14:59   Link #2142
Dr_Crowbar

8 cam pics are out but out of order.

Spoiler for chapter 37:
Dr_Crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 04:00   Link #2143
Cirno
Eye'm the strongest

Spoilers
Spoiler for Mini Dendrobium
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoilers
Spoiler for Tatsumi

Spoilers
Spoiler for Justice will prevail
Cirno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 07:19   Link #2144
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
I haven't read those spoilers, but if it turns out to be a Mein vs Justice-san rematch, then I just hope Mein doesn't end up getting chomped in this one...
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 19:29   Link #2145
GaoTV
Noobie

I'm predicting that since Mein is in loads of trouble that she can fire a huge laser on Seryuu and probably hit/kill her, unless her teigu is broken that is...
GaoTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 20:00   Link #2146
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

All I want is for Justice Bitch to die a horrible and painful death...then have her body be eaten by some random stray dogs...Is that too much to ask!?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 20:15   Link #2147
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
All I want is for Justice Bitch to die a horrible and painful death...then have her body be eaten by some random stray dogs...Is that too much to ask!?
No, its not too much. Just isn't time yet, if this series every get animated. The anime list of most hated antagonists would be her I think.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 20:34   Link #2148
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

You know, as much as her killing one of my favorite characters put her on my shitlist.........the main reason for my hate for her happens after the NR members die, with how she just so nonchalantly feed them to Koro and we actually see our beloved characters getting munched on by that fucking thing.
Her annoying personality doesn't help either.
Old 2013-05-24, 20:42   Link #2149
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Misguided Justice this girl is, from a scale of 1 to 10, she already broken the maximum point. I under stand your frustrations, no doubt. I kind of doubt Mein will die there anyhow. The battle looks like Mein lost, but she lost the fight not yet her life.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 21:22   Link #2150
GaoTV
Noobie

Quote:
I've noticed so far that most/if not all of Esdese people had peaceful deaths while on night raid they had pretty terrible deaths =/ (Braht being an exception)
GaoTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 02:47   Link #2151
telamont

Just saw the spoilers... Haha. Oh wow. Looks like it'll be an awesome fight.

Still, if I have put my money on who's going to die, it'll probably be Mein. I feel like the author has way too much fun drawing Seryuu's rape faces to kill her off so soon.

Rabac just had a flawless victory too. So in keeping with the trend, it's probably Night Raid's turn to take losses. Tatsumi's the main char so...

Besides, if you compare the two, Seryuu just has more to offer as a character.

Whereas Mein is limited to shooting bigger beams the more trouble she's in, Seryuu has a transforming hell hound that kills people with the most visual impact possible, UNLIMITED MISSILE WORKS, and gods knows what other mad inventions Stylish came up with. Her fighting style is simply much more interesting.

Her character also evokes a much stronger emotional response.

Where Mein is concerned, most people are probably like... Eh, she's nice. Classic bossy loli tsundere. People who like that archetype will most probably like her. But nothing to write home about. I'm pretty sure I've yet to run into anyone who's a huge fan of hers.

Seryuu on the other hand... DEATH! MURDER! KILL! She's... DISGUSTING! DELUSIONAL! TWISTED! And then there's... I can't WAIT for her to DIE. I hope THE BITCH dies a HORRIBLE DEATH and gets MUNCHED ON BY STRAY DOGS!!!

So yea, Mein may be the better and more well adjusted human being, but as a character, Seryuu seems to have far more thought and effort put into her and is thus more well designed.

If the author has to pick one of them to off, Mein just seems a more... "disposable" character to me. Kinda like how Batman's sidekicks come and go, but the Joker sticks around like an incurable disease. We'll see how it goes.
telamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 08:36   Link #2152
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'll be honest, I don't see Mein getting killed this soon, especially so soon after the death of another beloved female NR member...AND at the ends of Seryuu (I actually don't see Seryuu kill anyone else in NR).

The author is already known for possibly killing off just about anyone in the manga aside from some key figures (Tatsumi, Akame, etc) but he isn't stupid and knows better than to just dump troll after troll and go "Trololololol you die! And you die! And you die! Everyone gets death!!!!" because it just goes from simple trolling to bad writing. Having Seryuu kill Mein again won't really achieve anything for our MCs aside from pissing them off more...and that will accomplish nothing. Every NR death so far has helped build Tatsumi's character in some way or another...having Mein die here won't.

There's also the fact that other NR characters have raised so many more death flags already while Mein has yet to raise a decent one.
Old 2013-05-25, 08:42   Link #2153
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoilers all around lol
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 09:37   Link #2154
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Spoilers all around lol
We already know from last chapter that Mein and Tatsumi will be fighting Seryuu...so where are the spoilers in discussing the outcome of that fight?
Old 2013-05-25, 11:23   Link #2155
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
We already know from last chapter that Mein and Tatsumi will be fighting Seryuu...so where are the spoilers in discussing the outcome of that fight?
perhaps you are correct
Old 2013-05-26, 11:23   Link #2156
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoiler for 37:
Old 2013-05-26, 13:16   Link #2157
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Spoiler for 37:
Seems to me you're just stuck in some sort of Tolkien-esque concept of fantasy. Fantasy doesn't forbid guns, last I checked. Not every fantasy setting is purely medieval.
Old 2013-05-26, 13:57   Link #2158
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I would have to agree with Asuras.
Plus, Seryuu's weaponry was worked on by Stylish who was possibly the most intelligent and advanced person we've seen so far.
AND...if Mein has a laser rifle, then rockets and machineguns and whatnot are not that far behind.
Old 2013-05-26, 14:27   Link #2159
telamont

Quote:
I'll be honest, I don't see Mein getting killed this soon, especially so soon after the death of another beloved female NR member...AND at the ends of Seryuu (I actually don't see Seryuu kill anyone else in NR).

The author is already known for possibly killing off just about anyone in the manga aside from some key figures (Tatsumi, Akame, etc) but he isn't stupid and knows better than to just dump troll after troll and go "Trololololol you die! And you die! And you die! Everyone gets death!!!!" because it just goes from simple trolling to bad writing. Having Seryuu kill Mein again won't really achieve anything for our MCs aside from pissing them off more...and that will accomplish nothing. Every NR death so far has helped build Tatsumi's character in some way or another...having Mein die here won't.

There's also the fact that other NR characters have raised so many more death flags already while Mein has yet to raise a decent one.
Perhaps, but I just don't see Seryuu dying here. It's about time that Esdesse learns about Tatsumi anyway. And the most logical one to let her know about it is Seryuu. One, she knows him. Two, the 4 Rakshasa Demons so far seem to be nothing more than fodder. Three, said fodder is fighting the main char. Four, all the reasons I already stated.

So if the author intends for Esdesse to find out about Tatsumi here, and if he intends to keep to the rule that "in a Teigu battle, only one side will walk away alive," then I have to say... sorry, RIP Mein.

But who knows though? I'm always up for an unexpected twist thrown my way.
telamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 14:44   Link #2160
Soji

telamont@ As much I hate to agree , and you guys know how much I want Justice girl to died.

And this seem the most probally thing to happen and I really want Mein to surive.

Then again , I do hope that the discovery that Tatsumi is part of NR make Esdes suffer.

But then again if Mein survive (somehow) is even better.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!