AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-27, 14:28   Link #1941
Gundamx

last chapter of vol 10 out
+
from vol spoiler > they really give Ayase same treatment as Hinata...
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 14:53   Link #1942
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

We should start seeing spoilers of the final ending in 10 days... (or even earlier)

Some will become ecstatic at the victory of their heroine, while other will weep.

Either way it is going to be sad knowing one of my favorite LN series is ending (sakurasou too).

Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 14:54   Link #1943
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Some will become ecstatic at the victory of their heroine, while other will weep.
Or the author will chicken out and go with a complete non-ending to try and avoid upsetting any fans, pleasing no one.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 16:54   Link #1944
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Or the author will chicken out and go with a complete non-ending to try and avoid upsetting any fans, pleasing no one.
And before we know it he will announce Ore no Imouto MK-II university days!
Old 2013-05-27, 17:18   Link #1945
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post

I think this kind of ending would probably be the most unlikely and most disappointing at this point. The author has a lot of things set up that should lead to a def. ending in some way shape or form, to have a non-ending would just make no sense and honestly I think it would piss more people off than any other kind of ending.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 08:00   Link #1946
shironeko8

considering the summary of vol 11, where Kyousuke say he already loves someone and is ready to confess, i don't think it'll end as an open-end.
i'm still routing for Ruri, all the way. But honestly at this point, anyone's fine as long as it doesn't end in an incest route.
IMO, if the author wants to have majority of the fans pleased, he'd go with having a very siscon but non-incestuous relationship with Kirino, like they usually had but now even closer, and seeing the Kuroneko's hands down one of the most popular character in oreimo(considering the merchandise and getting her own spin-off manga), i think she would still become the love interest of Kyousuke. That's just me ofcourse.
But hey, who's to really say but the author... only time will really tell people.
Old 2013-05-29, 08:26   Link #1947
Mentar
Banned

Reading up on the recent translations, I'll happily go into the final volume with my long-shot bet on Ayase

Because I feel that she is the girl who is actually the most compatible with the "normal" Kyousuke - and the girl who he has always held feelings for from his own volition, without outside interference.

So, let's see!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 10:38   Link #1948
GVN.Chaos

Sorry to ruin your expectation, but there are several hints of Ayase that had nothing to do with winning - quite the opposite, in fact
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 11:29   Link #1949
Solafighter
Hige

^ Maybe we shouldn't forget to put future content in spoilers, to not, you know, spoil people.

As far as I know, volume 12 will be out in June, so nobody hasn't read it, yet. In the end, nobody knows, which girl might snatch away Kyousuke.
Old 2013-05-29, 11:36   Link #1950
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

9 days guys.
Those guys working at the press are probably already celebrating the victory of their heroine .
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 21:27   Link #1951
cap or knick

let me start by saying i just made this account because i love this anime and i wanted some feedback on my theories

so let me start by saying that i think he is going to end up with ayase. I dont think kyousuke x kirino is going to happen, because if kirino ends up with kyousuke, they will both lose all their friends and ayase would probably lose her job, do you really think any of them would be accepting of that relationship, even saori. The only person that i think would be okay with it would be kuroneko because shes cares for both of them a lot. Now that brings me to kuroneko. kuroneko always said that she loves kyousuke as much as kirino does, and i think that their love is going to remain as sibling love, so doesnt that mean that kuroneko loves kyousuke as a brother? also could her drawing not be interpreted as them remaining as best of friends "forever" as she had said that she would love him forever. and she loves him as much as kirino. Also, when she wrote the book she never met ayase, and she didnt know that she loved kyousuke, i wouldnt be suprised if there were some drastic changes in her book due to ayase entering the circle. Also i didnt read volume 11 yet, because i couldnt find it translated, but if kyousuke told kirino and manami that he was going to confess to someone he probably wasnt referring to either of them because he was talking to them. ( thats just what i think )

I think Ayase is the girl he is going to end up with, because he she just took care of kyousuke for a month, they probably got a lot closer. Also Ayase is friends with everyone, literally everyone. She's friends with ruri now and even the manipulative manami. And i honestly dont think that kyousuke has feelings that are that strong towards kuroneko, to me even when they were dating i don't think that he was in love.
cap or knick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 23:21   Link #1952
Tennedealer22

Quote:
9 days guys.
Those guys working at the press are probably already celebrating the victory of their heroine .
Dammit, its bad enough not knowing about the end...
Tennedealer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 12:01   Link #1953
Xical
Phantom User

Quote:
9 days guys.
Maybe they are burning all the books right now because the ones that donīt win.
Xical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 14:39   Link #1954
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Wow, the end is that close? I'll just assume Kuroneko will win, and be happily surprised if Ayase does. :/
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 14:44   Link #1955
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Wow, the end is that close? I'll just assume Kuroneko will win, and be happily surprised if Ayase does. :/
except he didn't meet her when he was kid T_T
Old 2013-06-01, 14:57   Link #1956
finalfury
Incognito

Ayase's parent(s) need to be shown/seen in the next novel. The main cast had at least one family member shown to Kyousuke in the series. :/
Old 2013-06-01, 15:46   Link #1957
jasonhan416

kuroneko is done.
I really doubt the author will go for incest route..
so kirino is done as well.
You know what happened in volume 10 right? AT the end ayase confessed to kyousuke.
Old 2013-06-01, 15:55   Link #1958
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhan416 View Post
kuroneko is done.
I really doubt the author will go for incest route..
so kirino is done as well.
You know what happened in volume 10 right? AT the end ayase confessed to kyousuke.
It's sort of pointless to even have this conversation, because people are tending only to see what they want to see to support the ending they're hoping for.

A confession right near the end of a story when the protagonist's feelings haven't been shown doesn't necessarily historically support that late development. Quite often, instead, the protagonist will turn that person down (even if it's otherwise a "good choice") because they are already in love with someone else. And in this story there are already a number of good candidates for people Kyousuke may already be in love with.

I'm not by any means trying to say that Ayase is a bad choice, but I definitely see her as the "long shot" as opposed to the obvious.
Old 2013-06-01, 17:57   Link #1959
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Ayase's parent(s) need to be shown/seen in the next novel. The main cast had at least one family member shown to Kyousuke in the series. :/
IIRC, Ayase's mother made a very brief cameo appearance in volume 8 chapter 3.
Old 2013-06-01, 17:59   Link #1960
kentasaiba

Question: Does anyone knows if Fushimi Tsukasa has an own sister?
kentasaiba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings