AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 14 25.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 19.64%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 16.07%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 25.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.79%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 7.14%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.57%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-08, 15:04   Link #21
Soverence

Well this episode certainly made me smile. It was a nice light hearted episode after the drama fest that took place last episode so I really enjoyed this. Ayase seems to be getting better and better at finding ways to hurt Kyousuke .

Kyousuke has changed a lot over these past like three episodes, at least in my eyes. He has gotten a little more ... uncaring I guess would be the right word. He just says what he wants to say and does what he wants to do without letting what anyone else thinks really effect him. Like when he was on the bike and he said "you get use to it" referring to people's comments, I like how he really doesn't care anymore.

Spoiler for Novel Comparison:
Old 2013-06-08, 15:10   Link #22
finalfury
Incognito

This episode was LOL and heartwarming to the very end. I'm happy the facial animations were done fairly decently despite the rushing and what i assume to be budget cuts.
Old 2013-06-08, 15:17   Link #23
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, they already did a special song as the opening, so I think that was the sort of trade-off. I'm suspecting it was a time/budget issue for the animators: doing a special OP and a concert scene at the end (concert scenes can be a pain to animate) in addition to the full episode may be too much for the schedule. But yeah, maybe they can change it for the BD.
I have to admit, that sounds logical to me as well.
Also reversing OP and ED could be a sign for this episode to be extended. Just kidding
Old 2013-06-08, 15:20   Link #24
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturEngel View Post
I have to admit, that sounds logical to me as well.
Also reversing OP and ED could be a sign for this episode to be extended. Just kidding
Well, yeah, it's interesting to note that the official website still refers to that OP as the "ending" just like other weeks (since it's centered around the end card, as usual), so I'm thinking they probably saw it and were like "hey, why don't we just swap the order this time?" It also has the benefit of putting a ClariS song at the end, even though there's no "concert footage" to go with it.
Old 2013-06-08, 16:02   Link #25
finalfury
Incognito

So Kirino confirmed pervert for life. That reaction to the bicycle was priceless.
Old 2013-06-08, 16:58   Link #26
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
So Kirino confirmed pervert for life. That reaction to the bicycle was priceless.
Oh, yes, how she was absolutely smitten by the bicycle, then got very nervous when her co-workers were disgusted by it. And the reaction when Kyousuke told her that he got the bike from Mikagami.
Old 2013-06-08, 17:03   Link #27
Solafighter
Hige

Cute Meruru OP.

Great episode, to put it short.

The ending frame with Kirino and Kyousuke is good, though I find the black and white version of the novel, even better.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-06-08, 17:08   Link #28
Kakurin
大佐

The Meruru / Bridget / Kanakana opening was pretty funny. Anyway, is there anybody else here who thinks that Kyousuke in that 'manager-outfit' looks rather good?
Old 2013-06-08, 17:09   Link #29
jasonhan416

Old 2013-06-08, 17:11   Link #30
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
The Meruru / Bridget / Kanakana opening was pretty funny. Anyway, is there anybody else here who thinks that Kyousuke in that 'manager-outfit' looks rather good?
Yeah, he looks good,though his hair style doesn't fit my personal taste.
Old 2013-06-08, 17:11   Link #31
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Anyway, is there anybody else here who thinks that Kyousuke in that 'manager-outfit' looks rather good?
Honestly, I think he looks a tiny bit ridiculously over-done-up, but that's not so uncommon for teen-aged guys wearing suits. I remember feeling the same way when I was made to wear a suit at that age; it's like it's a little too big somehow. But his confidence made it work in the end.
Old 2013-06-08, 17:13   Link #32
Kakurin
大佐

Yeah, perhaps a little bit if you take that entire package with suit and glasses. But a nice variation for the usually so plain Kyousuke.
Old 2013-06-08, 17:43   Link #33
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

Quote:
I find him really cool, when he got that self-aware look in that outfit.
Old 2013-06-08, 18:05   Link #34
Micromancer
>_>

1) It's nice to see them together, following the previous eps
2) "mama.... she's naked" << at first i thought that kid was referring to kirino xD
3)
Spoiler for comparison to the novel:

4)the story feels waaaaaay too fast (speaking of the pace)
Old 2013-06-08, 18:14   Link #35
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I enjoyed the Ayase scenes. She's still too violent for my tastes though. That kicking montage at the beginning of the ep was painful

I was pleasantly surprised Kirino acknowledged that guy on the super embarrassing bicycle was her brother. Pretty sure I would have denied any relation to him if I had been in her shoes. Seriously, wft was he thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Kanoko please, just shut the f**k up! Seriously.
But it's true! Yukari Tamura > ClariS
Old 2013-06-08, 18:36   Link #36
GVN.Chaos

Somehow this episode is wayyyyyy too rush. At least the last part is enjoyable, seeing they walk hand in hand.

Old 2013-06-08, 18:52   Link #37
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Somehow this episode is wayyyyyy too rush.
Although I get the comment (from you and others), I sort of feel like saying "what did you expect?" There are only six episodes left, so they don't have time to dilly daddle. They've got to wrap up this plot.

Spoiler for Comparison to the novel:
Old 2013-06-08, 20:23   Link #38
Peanutbutter

I like how they keep panning Ayase's talking scenes to the pair of handcuffs. That was really used to great effect.

And here comes the groom, who comes to fetch the bride, in a...bicycle with a naked loli.
Old 2013-06-08, 22:44   Link #39
Divini
Senpai!

Lack of appearance aside, since ClariS was going to sing the new Meruru OP at the concert, wouldn't it had made more sense to switch the OP and ED?
Old 2013-06-09, 00:22   Link #40
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Episode 10

WTH?! Why is love is too much in this one?! Ayase goes so damn cute and gentle to Kyousuke? I will not doubt tht she is in love with him because of this episode. I will approved an Ayase ending if it isn't a Kirino.

On the other hand,.... Kirino and Kyousuke are becoming too close now that I want to lay on my bed and image cute stuffs this two could do together ( not perverted ones)... Hayst..

The best episode this season of the series.. I loved it. It's perfect.
Closed Thread