AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-28, 11:28   Link #701
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
The color of eyes and hair do not match shoko, or maybe a cross between children L-Elf and haruto
Or maybe just some random kid? If he is the son of L-elf/Saki than he should know everything on Valvrave and Module 77.
Old 2013-06-28, 11:32   Link #702
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Or maybe just some random kid? If he is the son of L-elf/Saki than he should know everything on Valvrave and Module 77.
It is possible but if it were the case would not have to have done like L-Elf. If the child physically resembles the is because they want to tell us something
Old 2013-06-28, 11:45   Link #703
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
The color of eyes and hair do not match shoko, or maybe a cross between children L-Elf and haruto
The colour of the eyes and hair take after L-Elf (assuming the kid has silver hair and violet eyes)...if Shoko and L-Elf had another child, the child would probably take after Shoko...one thing is for certain though, that curved strand of hair on the fringe section is dominant on both L-Elf and Shoko.
Old 2013-06-28, 13:45   Link #704
queenSwild

He has Haruto's face, blue eyes, and hairstyle.

He has L-Elf's hair color and ahoge.

I think it's highly likely that Haruto and L-Elf's lineages mixed at some point. Plus, it's a 200 year time skip so there's more than enough time for that to happen.

Images
Season 2 Episode Titles
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Here are the episode titles for season 2 that were shown in the preview. First off, I must say that these sound much darker than season 1's episode titles. It doesn't sound like there will be any moon festivals in this season. On 4chan they said that "friendship of the dead" is actually a mistranslation of "friendship of death." Could someone confirm that for me?

Now it's time to take some guesses .101 Council will probably be about Dorssia's government and how they're all space vampires. It will maybe even include some H-Neun & Kriemheld snooping as well. A clan that eats life will probably be about VVV-tan and VVV-kun. It will probably explain why/how VVV-tan is slowly killing Haruto. Friendship of death will probably be about L-Elf and A-Drei. Cain even calls them friends and it's pretty obvious that this friendship won't end well. Children of the Valvrave.. I'm not exactly sure . Maybe it refers to the Valvrave pilots or maybe VVV-tan and VVV-kun? Seed of the Galactic empire will be the start of everything. That whole government that has Haruto as its "founder" will start here. For some reason, baby making also comes to mind too.
Old 2013-06-28, 14:21   Link #705
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
He has Haruto's face, blue eyes, and hairstyle.

He has L-Elf's hair color and ahoge.

I think it's highly likely that Haruto and L-Elf's lineages mixed at some point. Plus, it's a 200 year time skip so there's more than enough time for that to happen.

Images
Season 2 Episode Titles

Here are the episode titles for season 2 that were shown in the preview. First off, I must say that these sound much darker than season 1's episode titles. It doesn't sound like there will be any moon festivals in this season. On 4chan they said that "friendship of the dead" is actually a mistranslation of "friendship of death." Could someone confirm that for me?

Now it's time to take some guesses .101 Council will probably be about Dorssia's government and how they're all space vampires. It will maybe even include some H-Neun & Kriemheld snooping as well. A clan that eats life will probably be about VVV-tan and VVV-kun. It will probably explain why/how VVV-tan is slowly killing Haruto. Friendship of death will probably be about L-Elf and A-Drei. Cain even calls them friends and it's pretty obvious that this friendship won't end well. Children of the Valvrave.. I'm not exactly sure . Maybe it refers to the Valvrave pilots or maybe VVV-tan and VVV-kun? Seed of the Galactic empire will be the start of everything. That whole government that has Haruto as its "founder" will start here. For some reason, baby making also comes to mind too.
Actually, the boy looked like he has L-elf's hairstyle and eyes to me, or at least the way his eyes looked when he was younger and more innocent.

Interesting titles, and it indeed does seem to be a dark start to the new season.

101 Council-- maybe something dealing with Dorssia and their council of vampires, though it could also be the ruling council of Magius

A Clan That Eats Life-- Definitely talking about the Magius, and possibly who and what they are. Cain speaks in this episode of taking VVV1 for the sake of his "clan", so I'm assuming that's the clan in the title.

Friendship of the Dead-- Maybe the Valvrave pilots and their friendship? Or it could also feature a character death, or the aftermath of one from the previous episode.

Children of Valvrave-- Either about Blue and his sister, or its more about the Valvrave project and its pilots

Seed of the Galactic Empire-- The beginning of the end and why this was called the first year of the 3rd Galactic Empire.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 14:53   Link #706
LostSome

The way Cain activated his power with... How to call it ? Silent chanting.
It made me think of what Shoko`s father was doing before "dying".

Happy to see Kremhild made it. The other two female officiers didn`t last long.
Old 2013-06-28, 14:58   Link #707
queenSwild

Images
Season 2 Episode titles

I found another one, but the titles are in the order that they appear in the preview (which is probably the same order that these episodes will be shown in) and it includes another title "Hidden History." So it's basically the first half of the second season.

In "Hidden History", I think that Cain will reveal things either about his past, VVV-tan/VVV-kun's past, or things about the creation of the Valvraves in general.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:07   Link #708
Irenesharda

Hmm, for "Hidden History"-- Supposing this is the title of the series premiere, I'm guessing that it will be about Cain explaining how he and his clan have been working in the shadows, pulling the strings. Basically a whole other history, that's been hidden from the public.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 15:07   Link #709
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

So nothing on L-elf's Dorssia revolution? So instead of Dorssia revolution what we have now is a Magius revolution going on...
Old 2013-06-28, 15:12   Link #710
queenSwild

Quote:
So nothing on L-elf's Dorssia revolution? So instead of Dorssia revolution what we have now is a Magius revolution going on...
Episode 6, "Seed of the Galactic Empire", will probably be the start of L-Elf's/Haruto's revolution otherwise known as the 3rd Galactic empire.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:12   Link #711
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

The Magius are the ones pulling the strings and Dorssia's leader is a Magius, so taking them out would lead to a revolution. Hopefully, they don't introduce many more plot points if the next season is only 12 episodes. They've got a full plate to finish as it is.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:16   Link #712
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Episode 6, "Seed of the Galactic Empire", will probably be the start of L-Elf's/Haruto's revolution otherwise known as the 3rd Galactic empire.
That a whole another revolution, L-elf's revolution only want to free Dorssia from the current Dorssian's government control. Meaning he has to defeat both the Magius and the current Dorssia, to liberate it.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:23   Link #713
Irenesharda

I think L-elf and many others are beginning to realize that the problem is much deeper than Dorssia, and that he's going to have to completely rework his plans as he's now dealing with a widespread clan of immortals that have their hands in everything. It would do no good to try to revolutionize only Dorssia, if we now know that the ARUS is also in the hands of the Magius. He would free one area, only to be back-stabbed by another. They can trust no one, as anyone can be a hidden space vampire.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 15:24   Link #714
queenSwild

I get the feeling that the first half will be pretty information filled. We'll probably get more information on the Valvraves(Children of the Valvrave) , VVV-tan/VVV-kun(A Clan That Eats Life), Cain/fuhrer's revolution and how they gained control (Hidden History). It will also probably resolve the smaller subplots such as the whole N-Neun,X-Xins,Kriemheld situation(101 Council) and L-Elf & A-Drei's deadly friendship (Friendship of Death). The second half will probably be filled with all of the crazy action (Seed of the Galactic Empire).

Quote:
That a whole another revolution, L-elf's revolution only want to free Dorssia from the current Dorssian's government control. Meaning he has to defeat both the Magius and the current Dorssia, to liberate it.
I agree. This revolution will be much bigger than what L-Elf originally intended.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:32   Link #715
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

That's what I would like.

Question: Would you guys prefer Season 2 to have 12 episodes or have around 20 episodes?
Old 2013-06-28, 15:37   Link #716
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post

Question: Would you guys prefer Season 2 to have 12 episodes or have around 20 episodes?
As much as it need to answer all our question, so 20+ episode for me.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:44   Link #717
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
As much as it need to answer all our question, so 20+ episode for me.
Yeah, so that way they could tie all the plot points together. The only problem I could see with having 20 or more episodes is the possibility that it could drag along in the middle or introduce too many plot twists and possibly losing focus on what's important. Another benefit of a longer season would be that they could have more time to develop characters.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:45   Link #718
queenSwild

Quote:

Although I would like 20 episodes, I think that 12 episodes is enough unless they decide to add on more crap to deal with or put too much focus on the romance. 20 episodes would only be necessary if they decide to pull a complete 200 year time skip instead of showing bits and pieces of it throughout the show.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:48   Link #719
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Another benefit of a longer season would be that they could have more time to develop characters.
More like wasting more time on the boring romance that should be finished this episode if that dumb piece of brick that is Haruto had done a proper proposal...
Old 2013-06-28, 15:50   Link #720
Irenesharda

Interestingly, none of the preview shots are of Module 77. I think the place is done for considering all the structural damage that's been done to it. And I'm guessing, most if not all, of the unnamed students have died either from the chemical weapon, the damage done by the drill, or being shot by the soldiers and/or Cain.

Some shots show Dorssia, while others show a rocky setting. Could this be the Moon?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Closed Thread