AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-03, 16:56   Link #1441
peinmaximus@

yes wild lion,I agree with you ophis will fall for ise when he recover her powers and save her.
I too hope that she become a girl with big oppais how you.
wild lion,you think that ise can figth with some past maou?and you think that ise will fight with indra?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-08-03 at 17:31.
Old 2013-08-03, 17:28   Link #1442
WILD_LION

About Ophis, one of my speculations is that after she fall 100% for issei and learn more, she changes her body size taking Rias as example, all to take the attention of issei only for her, saying him that she dont want to be alone any more in the house, and she start to go the the school to learn more, with Asia, Irina, Zenovia and the most important Issei taking care of her.

Well currently, Issei defeated so easy Shalba Beelzebub, past leader of the Khaos Brigade's Old Satan Faction. He was the descendant of the original Beelzebub.

I think that issei will fight with the third Super Demon mentioned by Sirzechs, he said that this daemon is hiding for now, and that is so much dangerous.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-08-03 at 18:47.
Old 2013-08-07, 21:07   Link #1443
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,you think that more female vampires besides the leader of carmilla faction,valerie and ermenhilde can appears?
you think that ise can fight with lugh(one of the top 10)?I hope that the irish myths have a volume.and too I want see ise fight with the leader of the wizard faction of KB.
Old 2013-08-08, 09:20   Link #1444
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey wild lion,you think that more female vampires besides the leader of carmilla faction,valerie and ermenhilde can appears?
I think that carmilla princess,valerie and ermenhilde are enough vampire women, and for me carmilla princess is the ideal to be a local wife and valerie a servant of issei because she is the current owner of the Sephiroth Graal.

Quote:
you think that ise can fight with lugh(one of the top 10)?I hope that the irish myths have a volume.and too
A battle with lugh is possible in a future arc, i am sure that issei in the end of this arc he will be more powerfull, the author said that if the novel continues with high popularity, the next arc will be Shiva arc, the God of Destruction.

Quote:
I want see ise fight with the leader of the wizard faction of KB.
I want too, I think that issei will create an AntiMagic technique, similar to Imagine Breaker(Of To Aru Majutsu no Index), because the magic is calculate formulas, and if issei imagine wrongs in the formulas maybe he will destroy the magic with the imagination of his demonic powers.

What do you think?
Old 2013-08-08, 09:55   Link #1445
Chris38

@Wild Lion

Personally, I wouldn't be so sure, that the next arc is going to be Shiva arc.

Since, I think that the author has more then enough plot material to do more then two arc's (even if they would be pretty long ones).

And, personally I wouldn't want this novel to end so soon.
Old 2013-08-08, 11:46   Link #1446
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Wild Lion

Personally, I wouldn't be so sure, that the next arc is going to be Shiva arc.

Since, I think that the author has more then enough plot material to do more then two arc's (even if they would be pretty long ones).

And, personally I wouldn't want this novel to end so soon.
I am 100000% agree with you, but the author said us it in vol 14 Afterword:

Something like an Evil Dragon smells like they were added in quite late! Maybe you might be thinking like that when you were reading it, but I just used the secret setting which I thought I wasn’t going to use. That’s because I didn’t expect it to continue this far…… But please be rest assured. Even if Shiva arc doesn’t become possible, fourth story arc will end properly like how it should. I have already decided on the last part of the fourth story arc. If I was able to write the Shiva arc, please think of it as the extra stage. At the end, it will depend on the support of all of you……so I will continue to write.
i am so worried............
Old 2013-08-08, 13:08   Link #1447
Chris38

^

Personally, I would wait until the next volume's afterword ... since, the author might have just had a bad day, and from what I remember, we already had a discussion about this, pretty close to the moment, when n0m@n has finished the translation of volume 14, and the reason why the author had so little optimism, was due to the negative reception that his previous light novels had.

Not to mention, the last sentence, is a little more optimistic, in my opinion, at least...

So, I would wait to see, how the situation continues to develop, rather then worrying too much about this ... well, I might be a little too optimistic about this, but there is nothing that I can do about that
Old 2013-08-08, 13:58   Link #1448
WILD_LION

Quote:
^

Personally, I would wait until the next volume's afterword ... since, the author might have just had a bad day, and from what I remember, we already had a discussion about this, pretty close to the moment, when n0m@n has finished the translation of volume 14, and the reason why the author had so little optimism, was due to the negative reception that his previous light novels had.

Not to mention, the last sentence, is a little more optimistic, in my opinion, at least...

So, I would wait to see, how the situation continues to develop, rather then worrying too much about this ... well, I might be a little too optimistic about this, but there is nothing that I can do about that
I know, that last sentence is my only hope for a possible "DxD future", But also there is the clue of the author that he will end the High School for third year students in DxD Universe, he said it in his blog, some people has the hope that he will begin a College DxD or that now all will be concentrated in Issei, but i dont know what will happen.

Author words with the translator from http://ishibumi.exblog.jp/:
""The time being, D × D is plunged into three semester soon. Long, no, I will come to an end at last for two semester of upheaval too long. The majority of the story of D × D because I was a two semester. Between ourselves, If you make a short episode, in fact, you can not exceed the number of days in the second term!""

About "the negative reception that his previous light novels had." Are you speaking of DxD?, or his other works?
Old 2013-08-08, 14:10   Link #1449
luluvibritannia

so if he ends up doing it will the Shiva arc be the absolutely last one?
Old 2013-08-08, 14:26   Link #1450
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
About "the negative reception that his previous light novels had." Are you speaking of DxD?, or his other works?
Other works, from what I heard DxD has been the first light novel that he has done, which has become a quite reasonable "success".

Like, I said in my earlier post ... we will just have to see, how it goes ... after all, I think that there is still some time, before we will aproach the end of the current arc, and by that time, the author might actually change his mind, when it comes to this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luluvibritannia View Post
so if he ends up doing it will the Shiva arc be the absolutely last one?
Most likely, he is already leaving it as a bonus arc, if DxD keeps it's current popularity.

Part of the reason, why he is doing that, is because of the power levels that the people from the Hindu mythology apparently have, at least in this "universe".

Basically, if he is forced to "use" this, he probably doesn't have anything, that could "top" the events of that arc.
Old 2013-08-08, 14:43   Link #1451
WILD_LION

Quote:
Other works, from what I heard DxD has been the first light novel that he has done, which has become a quite reasonable "success".

Like, I said in my earlier post ... we will just have to see, how it goes ... after all, I think that there is still some time, before we will aproach the end of the current arc, and by that time, the author might actually change his mind, when it comes to this topic.

Most likely, he is already leaving it as a bonus arc, if DxD keeps it's current popularity.

Part of the reason, why he is doing that, is because of the power levels that the people from the Hindu mythology apparently have, at least in this "universe".

Basically, if he is forced to "use" this, he probably doesn't have anything, that could "top" the events of that arc.
SLASH/DOG is Ishibumi's previous work, and now Slash Dog is a member of Grigori in DxD Universe, and i hope if Ishibumi's is searching new enemies, he began to think in Titans.
Old 2013-08-08, 15:07   Link #1452
luluvibritannia

*unless Shiva's stronger then 6 full powered heavenly dragons it cant possibly be the last boss*
Old 2013-08-08, 15:24   Link #1453
WILD_LION

Quote:
*unless Shiva's stronger then 6 full powered heavenly dragons it cant possibly be the last boss*
WHERE DID YOU READ THAT?
Currently Shiva is The Hindu God of Destruction, that in the Novel has the same level of Indra who is The King of the Gods (Devas) and Lord of Heaven (Svargaloka) in Hindu mythology. He is also the God of war, storms, and rainfall.

Currently Indra is preparing for a battle against Shiva the God of Destruction.

And remember Draig destructive powers are said to be able to kill both Gods and Satans.
Old 2013-08-08, 16:26   Link #1454
luluvibritannia

yes and the current ophis is stronger then 2heavenly dragons at there best and there going to have to beat the more then 3/4's that cao cao stole and started making a new ophis with and as less then a 1/4 is more then 2 dragons unless shiva is stronger then 6 the ophis should be after shiva
Old 2013-08-08, 16:41   Link #1455
luluvibritannia

and besides vali has to be the last major fight or itll be a massive killjoy
Old 2013-08-08, 17:04   Link #1456
WILD_LION

Ishibumi's words:

In no particular order Ophis, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Śakra, Thor, Typhon (Or Fenrir), Hades, Aten, and Lugh.

That’s how it is. Great Red isn’t included because it is a creature who basically doesn’t fight (I get many claim that this isn’t true!), and it is the ranking before Ophis and Fenrir lost their powers. What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself. The Hindu mythology will be placed in the higher ranks of the Top-10 strongest that Vali spoked about. It truly is terrifying. If DxD continues to go on for much longer, I’m thinking of doing “The Destruction God Shiva arc” as a last resort. So I have no plan to make them appear until then. By the way the true Sirzechs and the serious Ajuka will be placed among the ranks.

Something like an Evil Dragon smells like they were added in quite late! Maybe you might be thinking like that when you were reading it, but I just used the secret setting which I thought I wasn’t going to use. That’s because I didn’t expect it to continue this far…… But please be rest assured. Even if Shiva arc doesn’t become possible, fourth story arc will end properly like how it should. I have already decided on the last part of the fourth story arc. If I was able to write the Shiva arc, please think of it as the extra stage. At the end, it will depend on the support of all of you……so I will continue to write.
Old 2013-08-08, 17:14   Link #1457
luluvibritannia

while the author has the final say on who's more powerful in previous books the power of ophis that Cao-Cao stole has the power to take on a heavenly dragon times 6 which makes the biblical god a child compared to full powered ophis
Old 2013-08-08, 17:31   Link #1458
WILD_LION

Quote:
while the author has the final say on who's more powerful in previous books the power of ophis that Cao-Cao stole has the power to take on a heavenly dragon times 6 which makes the biblical god a child compared to full powered ophis
My theory is that the author is not trying to create an entity who have the power of six heavenly dragons, i think that this is the arc of Evil Dragons and that the stolen Ophis power is inside the Evil dragons:

Crom Cruach
Aži Dahāka
Apophis
Grendel
Yamata no Orochi
Ladon
Níðhǫggr

Remember that Grendel and Aži Dahāka currently they are more powerfull than before.
Old 2013-08-08, 18:21   Link #1459
luluvibritannia

so Grendel that issei just fought along with the other evil dragons who are suppose to be dead were resurrected using Ophis's stolen power??

Last edited by luluvibritannia; 2013-08-09 at 01:00.
Old 2013-08-08, 18:25   Link #1460
luluvibritannia

and has vol 15 be translated anywhere and don't say baka tsuki cus its not there
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life