AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-08, 10:27   Link #461
erdii

by the way weren't twins second years or did I make a mistake ?
Old 2013-10-08, 10:47   Link #462
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
It may have been a mistake; the twins are indeed first-years, or else we wouldn't see Rurina in the competition.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 10:57   Link #463
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
Nope. They are first years.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 13:07   Link #464
Kafriel
Senior Guest

And with this chapter, Kyouka passed the ideal waifu test

So, a dancing contest, huh? Time to score some technique points while having Rintaro avoiding his partner like the plague...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 16:08   Link #465
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Luckily I do not think that Kyouka's style of dance involves as much physical contact as say... the Tango or the Waltz... So he's lucky that he won't be learning that - he'd die for sure.
Old 2013-10-08, 19:09   Link #466
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Luckily I do not think that Kyouka's style of dance involves as much physical contact as say... the Tango or the Waltz... So he's lucky that he won't be learning that - he'd die for sure.
Lol tango would kill him..
Old 2013-10-08, 19:50   Link #467
darkofficer
just a devil

I think only seeing her in the dress would kill him
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 23:09   Link #468
Velsy

I had thought the twins were second years too, especially since the first term for school only began and they were already dreaded with a reputation?.

btw, kinda curious to why people think his illness will be cured? it hasnt been cured in in the last 5 to 10 years, so why now? How do they cure it? does he get some breakthrough in a surgical operation ? does he swallow a magic pill? maybe he could collect the 7 dragon balls and make a wish to be healthy ?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 23:11   Link #469
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I had thought the twins were second years too, especially since the first term for school only began and they were already dreaded with a reputation?.

btw, kinda curious to why people think his illness will be cured? it hasnt been cured in in the last 5 to 10 years, so why now? How do they cure it? does he get some breakthrough in a surgical operation ? does he swallow a magic pill?
Oh, I don't think he will be cured anytime soon.

However, I don't think Rintarou will ever suffer a real attack from his condition either. It's an excuse for ecchi comedy, nothing more.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 23:18   Link #470
Velsy

Would be pretty interesting and funny if he was wrongly diagnosed (maybe a janitor playing doctor for the day). So hes doing all this avoiding as precaution because he doesnt want to find out if he can really die or not.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 01:34   Link #471
liro
Super Driver

^ He's unstoppable without that limit. Gotta nerf the MC's power.
Old 2013-10-09, 02:14   Link #472
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Would be pretty interesting and funny if he was wrongly diagnosed (maybe a janitor playing doctor for the day). So hes doing all this avoiding as precaution because he doesnt want to find out if he can really die or not.
Nah it seems to me Rintarou's dad knew that sexy doctor.

What I'm really waiting for is the possibility that Rintarou had a childhood friend that is in the school now.

Prior to his condition he had no reason to avoid girls like a plague.

Though he seems fine with loli there are fetishes that is dangerous to him. Like pantsu and maybe megane.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 02:18   Link #473
cloud04
Scanlator

coz loli's dont have big bazongas
Old 2013-10-09, 03:43   Link #474
Amario

Quote:

btw, kinda curious to why people think his illness will be cured? it hasnt been cured in in the last 5 to 10 years, so why now? How do they cure it? does he get some breakthrough in a surgical operation ? does he swallow a magic pill? maybe he could collect the 7 dragon balls and make a wish to be healthy ?
Nope they are first years besides isn't it normal for first year to have a title look at Ayane she already has the title of a dragon.
Who knows perhaps it will be one of those series where its left open/end as to his condition the heroines fall for him, but he still escapes with all his might. *Silent and serene heart*

LOL dragon balls haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Oh, I don't think he will be cured anytime soon.

However, I don't think Rintarou will ever suffer a real attack from his condition either. It's an excuse for ecchi comedy, nothing more.
Is there even a cure for something as insane as Rintaro's condition? How can you be sure he won't suffer? as far as it has gone so far not a single heroine has had physical contact with him. Although Ayane, Meru, Rino and Kyouka have nearly gotten there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Nah it seems to me Rintarou's dad knew that sexy doctor.

What I'm really waiting for is the possibility that Rintarou had a childhood friend that is in the school now.

Prior to his condition he had no reason to avoid girls like a plague.

Though he seems fine with loli there are fetishes that is dangerous to him. Like pantsu and maybe megane.
Nope didn't look that way at all. It looked as a father rushed as soon as possible to a doctor to see what is wrong with his son. Its not about loli fetish or what not its just he knows he cannot have direct contact with the opposite sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
coz loli's dont have big bazongas
LOL they have their own appeal. Check out Meru and Misa (the archer girl).
Old 2013-10-09, 07:58   Link #475
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

'Little Sister' appeal is totally different from 'I Want You In My Bed, NOW' appeal.
Old 2013-10-09, 10:51   Link #476
ReddyRedWolf

It occurs to me that the very premise of the MC having an illness opens the door for a medical or acupuncture martial arts expert.

One that will probably notice there is a reason why Rintarou keeps getting in zone with extreme self control.

Meru notice him switching his mentality yet thought nothing more of it.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 11:22   Link #477
Lummie

Something tells me the author purposely chose for scumbags as friends for Rintaro so that he wouldn't have any trustworthy guys of the same gender around him who he can confide in regarding his condition.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 12:37   Link #478
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
It occurs to me that the very premise of the MC having an illness opens the door for a medical or acupuncture martial arts expert.

One that will probably notice there is a reason why Rintarou keeps getting in zone with extreme self control.

Meru notice him switching his mentality yet thought nothing more of it.
There probably is one but doubt any that can help his situation. Its true though that there are some who can sense when someone displays a different self to the one before they begin and just like your example it fits Meru sensing the change when they were at the arcade. And again when Rintaro won against Meru in the Batsuzangaisei match and displayed to all the girls and dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Something tells me the author purposely chose for scumbags as friends for Rintaro so that he wouldn't have any trustworthy guys of the same gender around him who he can confide in regarding his condition.
Surprisingly enough have to agree with you about the male friends to confide in, considering we have seen their personalities. Its possible that the author may attempt to bring in a heroine or perhaps one of the current heroines (includes Meru) to talk about it since at least there should be one to do so (personally thought he would confide in Meru she is open to him, and you can see its vice versa at some degree).
Old 2013-10-11, 20:59   Link #479
cloud04
Scanlator

oh god.. you guys wont believe what he does to avoid the skinship ahahaha he's a freakin slug XD

her mom got some air time as well XD
Old 2013-10-11, 23:19   Link #480
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
oh god.. you guys wont believe what he does to avoid the skinship ahahaha he's a freakin slug XD

her mom got some air time as well XD
How bout a brief summary
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brawling, harem