AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-11, 20:27   Link #2501
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It kinda is. While Genji did in fact did not have a 100 percent rate of catching women, he pretty much got all the women he wanted if he tried hard enough. All except for one, the "one" I think everyone is familiar with. Genji was a skilled player when he was a teenager. He sometimes has help of coarse, but usually he is cunning and manages to his target by himself.

Terumi is instead one that is very weak to women, he is not cunning nor has a high success rate of getting women. We can give him slack since he fears women though it appears it is all gone. Terumi needs a lot of assistance and isn't sure of what women he wants, all of which is done by Kaoruko Fujiwara. The only similarity that Terumi has with Genji is that they have a large lust for women.

Also, it seems weird that Kaoruko's last name Fujiwara is very similar to Fujitsubo. As Fujitsubo was Genji first's target and in this story it appears to be Kaoruko is the final target. Its a paradox and a good story comparison.
Well what if she's preparing him for the last target who is she herself, by helping him so that when the time comes he has to do everything by himself to make to make her fall for him.
Old 2013-10-11, 20:32   Link #2502
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I'm sure many people are waiting for when the day that comes. But unfortunately we'd have to deal with bi-weekly chapter with 9 pages, cockblocking cliffhangers, and 11 more girls along the way.

So many ways to go, but all that matters is the journey not the destination. Or as I say Dwarven Vow#24: Never let your feet run faster than your shoes".
Old 2013-10-11, 20:42   Link #2503
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Its not bi-weekly. The translation and scans just isn't consistent with their release.
Old 2013-10-11, 21:14   Link #2504
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Well what if she's preparing him for the last target who is she herself, by helping him so that when the time comes he has to do everything by himself to make to make her fall for him.
Also, it seems like Kaoruko is taking the role of Genji herself and Terumi is like Murasaki. The way Kaoruko trains Terumi to go after her targets is similar to how Genji trained Murasaki into the woman he wanted.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 00:04   Link #2505
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
It's an experiment more than research, see, so no surprises there.

That said, it kind of feels like a reverse Hikaru Genji plan going on, with the way Kaoruko's making it progress.
i see ,, I'm just confuse because in the raw kaoruko use this word 研究 rather than 実験 but if you say it like that then i guess the word 研究 can also means "experiment" ..

I'm sorry for being persistent about it , it will cause a change in my knowledge you see..

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2013-10-12 at 00:56.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 00:49   Link #2506
Altes
Banned

Well, all my expectations have been ruined. I was certain Kaoruko would want to use Murakami somehow, maybe turn him into Genji's rival Tou no Chuujou and send him after Hanada so that Terumi would have to snatch her from him and win her heart. Instead, "he is too innocent for my research." Laughed at his goofy antics, though. Who duct taped the door and why? Was Terumi so scared of Murakami trying to do something stupid?

We've had a glimpse of Hanada, and it seems my pre-Murakami predictions were correct: the author wants to get rid of her, so she has her stay true to Hanachirusato's role - friendly, but indifferent to Terumi. However, Genji's tale says he bedded her more than once, so with any luck, she'll appear again for some horizontal dancing with Terumi.

And finally, the insight in Kaoruko's character and a piece of truth I wanted to know since her very introduction: why is she running this experiment? Why would she go so far as to let her own nephew kiss and grope her? We don't get all the answers at once, but what we did get makes me really sad. Turns out, this research means everything to her, she even calls it her lover. And her body is a tool for Terumi on his quest to sex and popularity. Geez... I can understand her wish to recreate Genji's tale (because it's really fascinating), but what makes her take it to an extreme and sacrifice herself for it? Terumi, if you are even 1% a man, please don't accept her "coaching" and find the source of her issues!

P.S. A wild thought. Murakami... Murasaki? Does he have a sister?

Last edited by Altes; 2013-10-12 at 01:51.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 01:40   Link #2507
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c97:
Old 2013-10-14, 12:17   Link #2508
taichi-kun

Thank god nothing happened,I can keep reading this.But that friend still thinks he has a chance with the aunt..Ugh
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 20:21   Link #2509
Toma.Kamijo

Spoiler for spoiler ch98:

Last edited by Toma.Kamijo; 2013-10-14 at 20:43.
Toma.Kamijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 21:00   Link #2510
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma.Kamijo View Post
She is the yandere!?
Well can't wait
Old 2013-10-14, 21:01   Link #2511
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, the girls on the background don't appear to be college girls. Rather they seems like High School Girls or Middle School Girls, maybe a flashback.
Old 2013-10-14, 21:14   Link #2512
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I can already picture Terumi getting stalked by her all this while but never noticing it...
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 21:15   Link #2513
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
If that's the girl going to be the "Rokujo" of this series, than I'm all on board. She look pretty hot. Can't wait to see her character in presentation.

Still waiting on Yuugao or Oborozukiyo though.
Old 2013-10-14, 21:17   Link #2514
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, the girls on the background don't appear to be college girls. Rather they seems like High School Girls or Middle School Girls, maybe a flashback.
I believe she was just walking by the school as one those girls dropped a ball.

Spoiler for 98 summary:
Old 2013-10-14, 21:39   Link #2515
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I believe she was just walking by the school as one those girls dropped a ball.

Spoiler for 98 summary:
He still needs improvement. Just right there, he shows improvement on initiation but he fails in proper technique. You need to gently carass a women's jewels with your fingers first, then you can use your...........................actually why am I giving a lecture of sexual technique on this thread?

As for Rokujo, is she really Rokujo? If I remember correctly, Rokujo was a widow when Genji first met her. She seems to be a bit young.
Old 2013-10-14, 22:00   Link #2516
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
As for Rokujo, is she really Rokujo? If I remember correctly, Rokujo was a widow when Genji first met her. She seems to be a bit young.
Knowing the story it'll probably pass her off as someone who was dumped by her boyfriend(s) due to possessiveness or whatever. the fact that she's young is questionable due to the fact that a few or most of Genji's lovers were older than him.

I wonder how the author will approach this one.
Old 2013-10-14, 22:09   Link #2517
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Knowing the story it'll probably pass her off as someone who was dumped by her boyfriend(s) due to possessiveness or whatever. the fact that she's young is questionable due to the fact that a few or most of Genji's lovers were older than him.

I wonder how the author will approach this one.
My suspicions are even larger. If Rokujo is here, then Murasaki and Yugao is suppose to as well. After all Rokujo killed Aoi, Yugao and Murasaki. Two of the girls are missing?
Old 2013-10-14, 22:22   Link #2518
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
My suspicions are even larger. If Rokujo is here, then Murasaki and Yugao is suppose to as well. After all Rokujo killed Aoi, Yugao and Murasaki. Two of the girls are missing?
That's also why I've been saying I wish to see Yuugao and Murasaki before approaching Rokujo. "Sighs" Anyway, since the project had been in full reverse since the beginning I wonder if the aunt wishes to get acquainted with this new target first before approaching the full thing directly. Makes sense as to the fact that Terumi is growing, but his "technique" still needs work. Plus, a chance to experience to deal with a yandere first hand might give him a good idea on how handle them, providing that it would reawakening his old fear of woman trauma again, of course.
Old 2013-10-14, 22:24   Link #2519
Altes
Banned

Hmm... I kinda hoped the girl number 4 would be the woman with a kid who briefly appeared in chapter 89 while Terumi and Hanada were having sex, but I'm fine with this, too. Could anyone tell us what the words in the bubble mean?

Also, raws for 98 here.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Altes; 2013-10-14 at 22:36.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 22:27   Link #2520
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
That's also why I've been saying I wish to see Yuugao and Murasaki before approaching Rokujo. "Sighs" Anyway, since the project had been in full reverse since the beginning I wonder if the aunt wishes to get acquainted with this new target first before approaching the full thing directly. Makes sense as to the fact that Terumi is growing, but his "technique" still needs work. Plus, a chance to experience to deal with a yandere first hand might give him a good idea on how handle them, providing that it would reawakening his old fear of woman trauma again, of course.
True, but don't you think that it is too much for him right now? If you were to scale personalities that may do harm, wouldn't Yandere be at the top. A father complex and a prude cousin seems much more of an easier target.

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu