AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-24, 23:33   Link #101
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Oh man, I can't believe I missed this episode. [Chris Farley]STUPID[/Chris Farley] I really wanted to see this dubbed. Does anyone know if they play the episode multiple times? Oh, I really want to hear Scar, too.
Old 2004-12-25, 01:46   Link #102
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermonk
Oh man, I can't believe I missed this episode. [Chris Farley]STUPID[/Chris Farley] I really wanted to see this dubbed. Does anyone know if they play the episode multiple times? Oh, I really want to hear Scar, too.
Well they air fma saturday and then repeat it thursday, so you missed it both times. But don't worry, I'm sure they'll start to rerun the episodes after they air about 15 of them.
Old 2006-02-11, 21:23   Link #103
darks_fallen_angel

This episode for me was one of the saddest in the series.The fact that shou tucker was desperate enough to transmute his own daughter like that just makes me sick.Not to mention the heart-breaking effect it had on the Elric brothers,especially Edward..it seems that everywhere they turn they find messed up people like that.I'm the first to say that Tucker deserves the punishment he'll get in future episodes.
Old 2006-02-28, 12:38   Link #104
d3v4st4t10n
DeVaStAte

Send a message via AIM to d3v4st4t10n
this anime was really awesome. It was so different form the manga version that I have to give it an A+ ^_^ Nina and Alexander's end was very different. I feel sorry for Edward who i think feels really sad and even a little guilty. After all, we're all human beings
Old 2006-03-09, 18:50   Link #105
cyber_end_dragon

Unhappy

that episode was so sad!
Old 2006-03-10, 10:29   Link #106
angel killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darks_fallen_angel
This episode for me was one of the saddest in the series.The fact that shou tucker was desperate enough to transmute his own daughter like that just makes me sick.Not to mention the heart-breaking effect it had on the Elric brothers,especially Edward..it seems that everywhere they turn they find messed up people like that.I'm the first to say that Tucker deserves the punishment he'll get in future episodes.
right on death to tucker

plus the heart breaking effect hit ne even more when the ending credits came up showind the elric brothers playing with nina talk about kicking us when were down
Old 2006-04-18, 20:34   Link #107
pavichokche

I just started watching fma and i like it.this epizode gave me the creeps!!!it was so scary and saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.oh my god!!!the first thing i said when i realized that the chimera was nina was "shit".even my brother kept his hand on his mouth in a sign of shock for about five minutes.I am stil shocked and every time i see the picture of the chimera i get the creeps and look at the door(if it's open!!!)
Old 2006-04-19, 06:09   Link #108
Orichi

Send a message via MSN to Orichi
Ah, yes indeed one of the sadest episodes from this series.
This episode alone earns Full Metal Alchemist the status of being an anime that can be depressing.
As for killing Tucker, yes I am sure Edward does want to get revenge for Nina.
For the reasons that Tucker did this, are you really that surprised?
The guy killed his wife, in that he used her for his first chimera.
Tucker is obviously twisted and will do anything to keep his job.
However, I think he cared for Nina more than he lets on in this episode.
He spends a lot of time trying to remake Nina using alchemy after this.
Old 2006-04-21, 05:08   Link #109
fmafanatic

oh yes sad episode I WANT MORE FMA ive seen em all though i want more its sad coz i just got into fma and its alredy gone it onli jus came to australia wich is where i am oh i love it soo
Old 2006-05-18, 07:09   Link #110
Soka-chan

This ep for me is the moment when this series stops being "just any other shonen anime" and starts being "amazing FMA, that's like no other"

And, heck, my 12 year-old bro cried when seeing it!!(I was totally shocked, he's a tough guy, and likes to show it)
Closed Thread