AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-12, 15:42   Link #21
ChainLegacy
廉頗

That's right, Fullmetal Alchemist is quite similar to Naruto in numerous ways. The main difference is that FMA is more story oriented with less fighting. I do know that many Naruto fans like FMA quite a bit. It is currently shown on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.
Old 2004-12-13, 01:50   Link #23
ctown

This thread is way out of the topic but heres my answer

These are old but still worth seeing:

DB+DBZ(no where near as good as Naruto but it's worth seeing)(Not true with DBGT)
Slam Dunk(Very Very good about Basketball but the main and 2nd charactor is similar to Naruto and Sasuke)

Thats about it
Old 2004-12-13, 02:12   Link #24
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

OMG weird thing in this thread tickled me so I posted. Stuff like Pokemon having a more intresting storyline then Naruto?
I mean.. lol

Anyway back on topic// I'd suggest Peace Maker Kurogane and yes of course FMA!

Also as a personal opinion I think Naruto has had its good time in the beginning but now .. meh I feel like its kinda going nowhere,(maybe I need Naruto to get older soon like in Naruto Z ) I still hope for a comeback though, so I won't deny I still get my Dattebayo episodes on Wednesday like everyone ^^
Old 2004-12-13, 21:26   Link #25
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi2k4
i watch rurouni kenshin it is a very good anime but one piece sucks to me i will try jojo bizarre adventure though to see what that is about.
How many eps of One Piece have you watch?

If you even tried to watch as much as 50 eps of One Piece you wouldn't be bashing it as much as you have, unless you have seen more than 50 eps and have no real idea of what a truly good story is.

By the way, I suggest that you give Initial D a try if you have any kind of interest in cars and racing whatsoever along with other things that usually make up a good anime story.
Old 2004-12-17, 10:22   Link #26
itachi2k4

Send a message via AIM to itachi2k4
i seen like 5 one piece episodes and it didn't really get my attention cause it seemed so lame but anyway i started watching this anime called my hime which is really good.do anybody know of any animes like that
Old 2004-12-19, 15:40   Link #27
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi2k4
i seen like 5 one piece episodes and it didn't really get my attention cause it seemed so lame but anyway i started watching this anime called my hime which is really good.do anybody know of any animes like that
You should stick wtih One Piece. The beginning while I liked it might not be so good for many people. The first 15 or so episodes is mainly about getting crew members but then it gets really good with lots of great fights, adventure, etc...
Old 2006-02-16, 22:14   Link #28
naruto123

I know this thread is dead but One peice is as good as Naruto.
Old 2006-02-16, 23:42   Link #29
Aristophanes
I have returned

Send a message via MSN to Aristophanes
Teh anime which teh narutotard should seez is teh Bleach which is teh l33zor...............zomfug
Old 2006-02-28, 13:26   Link #30
d3v4st4t10n
DeVaStAte

Send a message via AIM to d3v4st4t10n
hm.....it all depends on your taste. If you like Naruto, I think you'll definately love Bleach. They're all bloody and full of action xD
Closed Thread