Tigre seems got the magnet of the high ranked girls.. I envy him @_@ hahaha
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 06:01   Link #3462
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Tigre seems got the magnet of the high ranked girls.. I envy him @_@ hahaha
Ranks does not matter, not even age. He pretty much bags all girls from a loli, his maid, his same-age girls to older girls. A chick magnet attracts anything and everything. The only type of girls missing from his harem is married women (I keep remembering Kaname Chidori dressing up in a kimono to save Sousuke Sagara by pretending to be a married woman in FMP Fumoffu Episode 11 "Uncontrollable Bluebird") Maybe Tigre will be known of King of Netori who will steals girlfriends and wives from someone else. His first target would be Guinevere.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 06:07   Link #3463
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Ranks does not matter, not even age. He pretty much bags all girls from a loli, his maid, his same-age girls to older girls. A chick magnet attracts anything and everything. The only type of girls missing from his harem is married women (I keep remembering Kaname Chidori dressing up in a kimono to save Sousuke Sagara by pretending to be a married woman in FMP Fumoffu Episode 11 "Uncontrollable Bluebird")
If married women is included in his harem, it would be considered as NTR, and that's what I hated the most. Now do we lack something in Tigre's harem... I think not... Unless something bizarre happened.
Old 2013-11-26, 06:11   Link #3464
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
If married women is included in his harem, it would be considered as NTR, and that's what I hated the most. Now do we lack something in Tigre's harem... I think not... Unless something bizarre happened.
Actually, it is called Netori. Netori means the MC steals the girlfriend or wife of someone else while Netorare means the MC's girls are stolen by some A-hole.
It depends on who you can consider to be the MC. You can remember it like this:

Netori: MC is the A-hole who steals girls from other guys, he wins.
Netorare/NTR: MC's girls go to the other guy who is the A-hole, he loses.

I think some people on this thread considers Tigre rescuing (stealing) Guinevere from Tallard as a possibility. Is that not Netori? (Note that Tallard can become an A-hole by mistreating Guinevere, but her heart belongs to him at some point. Tigre rescuing her from Tallard's evil clutches will still be considered Netori if she falls in love with him.)

Also, after Tigre becomes King, won't all of the girls become married to him? It might not matter at that point I guess he will pick Elen and Lim first. Mila will cut in line. Then Olga will fight with Sofya to be the next. Sasha will probably go last since she is the oldest. Valentina can pretend to give everyone else the chance, than go to his bedroom later at night. Liza will stick with Elen I guess. Titta will get permission from Elen to join her team as the first in line. Regin will use her authority as Queen to force Tigre pick her before everyone else. Oh, the craziness

Watch Full Metal Panic Fumoffu episode 11 "Uncontrollable Bluebird", people actually admired Sagara Sousuke when they thought he had a date with someone's wife who was actually a dressed-up Chidori Kaname. It seems being able to steal someone's lover make you an instant celebrity. It confirms your charm as a man. (not working in real life though, prepared to get shot )
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-26 at 06:46.
Old 2013-11-26, 06:35   Link #3465
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Actually, it is called Netori. Netori means the MC steals the girlfriend or wife of someone else while Netorare means the MC's girls are stolen by some A-hole.
It depends on who you can consider to be the MC. You can remember it like this:

Netori: MC is the A-hole who steals girls from other guys, he wins.
Netorare/NTR: MC's girls go to the other guy who is the A-hole, he loses.

I think some people on this thread considers Tigre rescuing (stealing) Guinevere from Tallard as a possibility. Is that not Netori? (Note that Tallard can become an A-hole by mistreating Guinevere, but her heart belongs to him at some point. Tigre rescuing her from Tallard's evil clutches will still be considered Netori if she falls in love with him.)
I know that this is Netori, but in a different meaning.
So meaning to say that rescuing Guinevere might actually be considered as a Netori in the first place. I guess he has now the upper hand if that happens.
Netori is fine because of valid acceptable reasons, but Netorare it would be a different case.
Old 2013-11-26, 06:44   Link #3466
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
I know that this is Netori, but in a different meaning.
So meaning to say that rescuing Guinevere might actually be considered as a Netori in the first place. I guess he has now the upper hand if that happens.
Netori is fine because of valid acceptable reasons, but Netorare it would be a different case.
Yeah, I mean netori in the first place. Tigre is a chick magnet so he should be rescuing all girls, even married women. Netorare will be when Tigre loses his girls to someone else which nearly happened with Sofya. Good thing logic does not work in light novel, manga, or anime so she was not harmed (you know what I meant) because the Prince was too arrogant and even defied Muozinel's order to humilate Sofya (she was humiliated enough in front of Tigre ). I don't think there is a next time though since everyone now knows what Vanadis is capable of, they won't let their guard down with Vanadis again. Next time when a Vanadis is captured, say Elen by Greast, if Tigre is late to her rescue, be prepared to cry... not, Elen will smack that guy and send him to eternal hell.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-26 at 06:57.
Old 2013-11-26, 07:03   Link #3467
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Sometimes there will be an unexpeced event when someone suddenly gain tremendous strength and beats him up.

Maybe like when Greast told Ellen will be his bride and want to own her if she's captured and chained, Ellen will break anything that restrict her movements and destroy the castle in one strike after beat Greast up

Tigre will be surprised by that, witnessing Ellen's power of rage :3
Old 2013-11-26, 07:15   Link #3468
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Yeah, I mean netori in the first place. Tigre is a chick magnet so he should be rescuing all girls, even married women. Netorare will be when Tigre loses his girls to someone else which nearly happened with Sofya. Good thing logic does not work in light novel, manga, or anime so she was not harmed (you know what I meant) because the Prince was too arrogant and even defied Muozinel's order to humilate Sofya (she was humiliated enough in front of Tigre ). I don't think there is a next time though since everyone now knows what Vanadis is capable of, they won't let their guard down with Vanadis again. Next time when a Vanadis is captured, say Elen by Greast, if Tigre is late to her rescue, be prepared to cry... not, Elen will smack that guy and send him to eternal hell.
If Greast sells her to Muozinel afterwards, I can say that the nation can say goodbye to its ass, there will be Genocide... And for the second time, nations will fear a single man, he's not inside a black armor nor he wields a black blade, but his heart is as black as his bow, his hair, red as blood as the nation he once believed in, his eyes, the color of what's left when he pours out his wrath.

They shall call him Tigre no more but "The envoy of Tir Na Fal the goddess of death and darkness, The Grim Reaper, The Wandering Meteor of the Apocalypse, Bringer of the End"

Last edited by SineMora; 2013-11-26 at 07:43.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 07:35   Link #3469
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Yeah, Greast is not exactly popular with the ladies

Old 2013-11-26, 08:06   Link #3470
setsuna86

Quote:
Yeah, Greast is not exactly popular with the ladies

He can possibly be also some of Demon, or a human who knows about the existence of the Demons
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 08:18   Link #3471
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
He can possibly be also some of Demon, or a human who knows about the existence of the Demons
Also known as the trash of society who hunts down cute girls for his selfishness. He knew about demons alright, but unlike those guys wanting to kill Vanadis, I think Greast would rather play around with Vanadis as his toys if he ever gets one. He is even more dangerous than the demons (Sukebe no Ou)

As for why I liked Lim:
Look at her, her cuteness is immeasurable!!! It is like she is holding her baby!!!
Elen also looks cute, too

Difficult choice indeed, can't measure Lim's cuteness against Elen. They are equal in cuteness. Cuteness is Justice!

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-26 at 08:45.
Old 2013-11-26, 08:58   Link #3472
trojan13ic

Quote:
Yup, we still haven't decided that his harem will stop at Guinevere, there might be more girls coming along. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Hmmm... About Guinevere. I'm wondering on how would she fall for Tigre (join his harem)

Since, I think that Tallard is courting her or something like encouraging her to support him... I wonder if shes interested in Tallard romantically
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 09:02   Link #3473
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan13ic View Post
Hmmm... About Guinevere. I'm wondering on how would she fall for Tigre (join his harem)

Since, I think that Tallard is courting her or something like encouraging her to support him... I wonder if shes interested in Tallard romantically
There was no that much info given about Guinevere, so no one knows how she feels about Tallard. It can be that she could marry him for political reasons without loving him; and I also doubt that she would ever be part of Tigre's harem. According to info we have, she did not seem that much interested in Tigre.
Old 2013-11-26, 09:16   Link #3474
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
There was no that much info given about Guinevere, so no one knows how she feels about Tallard. It can be that she could marry him for political reasons without loving him; and I also doubt that she would ever be part of Tigre's harem. According to info we have, she did not seem that much interested in Tigre.
We do not know what might happen next. Some people in this thread also include Guinevere as a candidate because she is the Queen of a country. Because Tigre already has Queen Regin as his wife candidate (unofficially). To make his road to kingship easier, adding Guinevere is quite necessary, right?

I doubt Tallard can become a good king (Fox Tallard can compete with Bitch Valentina for the title Best Liar of the Continent) There is always that possibility that Tigre will come back to Asvarre to rescue Guinevere from Tallard. I think that was what I read in this thread from some times ago about how people predicting that can possibily happen with Guinevere joining Tigre's harem. One more thing: Guinevere and Tallard aren't officially married yet!!! Tallard even thinks that there is a possibility that he will meet Tigre again on the battlefield as enemies next time. Tigre and Tallard are incompatible, so I think we are somewhat justified in thinking that Guinevere might come to Tigre's side at some point. Ramero even went as far as predicting a Muozinel Princess appearing as another wife candidate.

It is still too early to say anything for sure, but it is also too early to dismiss anything as impossible. It is just a simple case of "putting the cart before the horse" or "counting your chickens before they hatch", people are getting impatient for more story development so predictions are flying off everywhere. I even made up a side story about "Tigre's Daily Living Hell with His Harem".

Until the real story has more development, I will keep rooting for Elen and Lim because they are cute and cuteness is the forever unchanging justice!!!
(Yeah, Olga is cute, too)

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-26 at 09:37.
Old 2013-11-26, 09:56   Link #3475
setsuna86

Quote:
We do not know what might happen next. Some people in this thread also include Guinevere as a candidate because she is the Queen of a country. Because Tigre already has Queen Regin as his wife candidate (unofficially). To make his road to kingship easier, adding Guinevere is quite necessary, right?
In the future, Tigre will become King and merge Brune and Zchted together (maybe with Alsace as the capital??), since I think that those two were originally one (practically the same culture and pray the same gods in contrast of other countries). So no princesses of countries other than those two will enter Tigre's harem. It's what I think anyway.
And BTW, does King Victor have children?
Old 2013-11-26, 10:21   Link #3476
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
In the future, Tigre will become King and merge Brune and Zchted together (maybe with Alsace as the capital??), since I think that those two were originally one (practically the same culture and pray the same gods in contrast of other countries). So no princesses of countries other than those two will enter Tigre's harem. It's what I think anyway.
And BTW, does King Victor have children?
So far from story King Victor doesn't have a heir.. Unless the King was selected based on Vanadis reccomendation..

I already assumed Tigre will be the one, selected as the next king of Zchted with Seven Vanadis as his consorts at first and then married with Regin to unite Brune and Zchted with Alsace as Capital (Not sure what is Alsace Capital since it's a small region)
Old 2013-11-26, 12:54   Link #3477
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Uhm so any updates on v8? Or spoilers?
Old 2013-11-26, 20:08   Link #3478
hamadaanime

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Uhm so any updates on v8? Or spoilers?
is volume 8 out ?
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 20:13   Link #3479
n0m@n
C-Z

Nope. One more month. Im sure curious on who will take the cover. Maybe Ellen?
Old 2013-11-26, 20:52   Link #3480
Waxman

Isn't about time for a group cover? I mean if the volume will be about the pirates there should be Sasha, Liza (and Ellen?) or if it will be about a Mouzinel invasion the cover should include Mira, Lim and maybe another Vanadis sended by Victor (Sophie/Olga).
But thats only my opinion and i remember reading somewhere that covers with various characters are more difficult that ones with a single character for some reason.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)