AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2013-12-06, 02:41   Link #1941
BoyTitan

Honestly didn't like the mist movie ending sorry but humans at our tech level are not killing those monsters. They are the same monsters that run rampant in the Dark tower series. Their are being in that series that can kill it by blinking we would be screwed.
Old 2013-12-06, 02:52   Link #1942
richardtengcy

**Imagine Isamaya sensei kills off Levi**

Millions of fangirls and fanboys will immediately hunt sensei down for killing Levi.....no wonder he would want to change the script for the safety of his life.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:11   Link #1943
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardtengcy View Post
**Imagine Isamaya sensei kills off Levi**

Millions of fangirls and fanboys will immediately hunt sensei down for killing Levi.....no wonder he would want to change the script for the safety of his life.
lol Levi dies and a mass worldwide depression sets in.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:35   Link #1944
Breimoon

i'd be shit scared too . Unless my mangaka identity were secret and there were no way to find out .
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 21:10   Link #1945
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Completely off-topic to anything that was previously discussed here, there's something about the 2nd anime opening sequence that's been bothering me for a really long time.
Who the hell is this?

Obviously it can be only Hanji, Sasha, Mikasa or Ymir, but none of them have big boobs!
I'm confused.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 23:18   Link #1946
Haigon

So...

Spoiler:
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 00:12   Link #1947
Jobrjo
Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincollie View Post
Completely off-topic to anything that was previously discussed here, there's something about the 2nd anime opening sequence that's been bothering me for a really long time.
Who the hell is this?

Obviously it can be only Hanji, Sasha, Mikasa or Ymir, but none of them have big boobs!
I'm confused.
It's Mikasa
I wonder when they will translate this new chapter.... it's been like a day now since raws were released...
Jobrjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 08:51   Link #1948
Haigon

You can't post translations there m8.
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 10:20   Link #1949
Jobrjo
Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
You can't post translations there m8.
What do you mean? I'm not allowed to or something? If so I'll edit the post and take it down, but it is translated.

Edit: I deleted the post.

Last edited by Jobrjo; 2013-12-07 at 12:30.
Old 2013-12-07, 10:24   Link #1950
kitten320

I'm confused regarding Christa's past... so who are her parents again and why exactly was she treated like stranger?

All I got was "parents didn't love me so I was kicked out", have no idea how it is related to walls and stuff.
Old 2013-12-07, 11:32   Link #1951
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

There are extra pages in volumes 12 depicting what happened to Bert, Reiner and Ymir. They've managed to escape safely. Reiner offered to let Ymir go but she decided to come with them since they can't go back to their village empty ended. She says it's not too bad playing goddess (like Christa does).

Another thing of note: Berik has been renamed Marcel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobrjo View Post
What do you mean? I'm not allowed to or something? If so I'll edit the post and take it down, but it is translated.
The manga is licensed, so you're not allowed to post scanlations.
Old 2013-12-07, 12:30   Link #1952
Jobrjo
Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There are extra pages in volumes 12 depicting what happened to Bert, Reiner and Ymir. They've managed to escape safely. Reiner offered to let Ymir go but she decided to come with them since they can't go back to their village empty ended. She says it's not too bad playing goddess (like Christa does).

Another thing of note: Berik has been renamed Marcel.

The manga is licensed, so you're not allowed to post scanlations.
Ok, I wasn't familiar with such legalities. I'll take it down.
Old 2013-12-07, 21:20   Link #1953
normp571

So, I saw this and was wondering whether this is an extra bonus for Volume 12, or is this a preview for next chapter? http://tomatotvee.tumblr.com/post/69...tan-chapter-53 Oh, and can anyone read Japanese what does it say. Oh, and are scanlations when people post translated chapters of Attack on Titan?
normp571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 22:20   Link #1954
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobrjo View Post
It's Mikasa
I wonder when they will translate this new chapter.... it's been like a day now since raws were released...
How can you tell?

I mean, personally, I'm glad it's just Mikasa, because I'd hate having them ruin Sasha, Hanji or Ymir by making their breasts larger just for the sake of appeal in the OP. Mikasa is less important than any of those three.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 22:27   Link #1955
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincollie View Post
How can you tell?

I mean, personally, I'm glad it's just Mikasa, because I'd hate having them ruin Sasha, Hanji or Ymir by making their breasts larger just for the sake of appeal in the OP. Mikasa is less important than any of those three.
I always thought that it was either Mikasa or Annie.
Old 2013-12-07, 23:15   Link #1956
richardtengcy

After reading Chapter 52, i think what makes me love Attack of Titan is how the author manage to make us the readers sympathise with his characters and care for them because we know they live in a world that is cruel and they may die any moment.

Did One piece, Naruto or Bleach character ever made me care for them. Nope. That is the big differences.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 01:34   Link #1957
BoyTitan

Quote:
After reading Chapter 52, i think what makes me love Attack of Titan is how the author manage to make us the readers sympathise with his characters and care for them because we know they live in a world that is cruel and they may die any moment.

Did One piece, Naruto or Bleach character ever made me care for them. Nope. That is the big differences.
Actually early on when Bleach and Naruto had a small cast it did give you the ability to get attached to the characters.

Plus this series still has yet to give me the character dread that Gantz or Guvyer has given me where its like holy crap my favorite character might die or wow the main character is screwed.
Old 2013-12-08, 11:13   Link #1958
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:

Really? I've personally never been as attached to characters as I have been with One Piece characters. Way more attached to them than the ones from this manga, even though there's a few I really like.

You want a manga that gives you character dread? Akame ga Kiru, it has me reading each chapter with incredible fear of turning the page...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 16:14   Link #1959
StaticLord
Non-toxic Mikoto lover.

New chapter is up.

Dat translation. My eyes are bleeding from the bad grammar and sometimes nonsencical sentences.

Also that execution. God damn sucmbags.
Old 2013-12-08, 19:15   Link #1960
EliteF22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I'm confused regarding Christa's past... so who are her parents again and why exactly was she treated like stranger?

All I got was "parents didn't love me so I was kicked out", have no idea how it is related to walls and stuff.
Her mother was a prostitute or a mistress to her father who is a part of the noble family. She is an illegitimate child that normally would have been aborted, but her mother didn't and regretted it. Her story doesn't reveal much except that the entire noble family is probably bad. They were the ones who sent the soldiers in this chapter.
EliteF22 is offline   Reply With Quote