Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-06, 04:36   Link #1281
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
There is where you may have gone wrong. Remember, there is a greater demand, however you have to run dungeons in order to buy it, demand might outstrip supply due to the rate which the good enters the market being less than of it exiting the market e.g - everytime someone lists an animal fat, 3 blobs exit the market elsewhere.

I don't have that 3 months! I have to work extra to buy Christmas gifts!
You're right. I didn't consider the time needed to get those blobs

If you don't want 3 month, cut 2-3 hours of your sleep to run 1-2 more dungeon runs each day Be careful of your health though
Old 2013-12-06, 04:59   Link #1282
iceyfw

patch 2.1 preview is up.

iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 07:40   Link #1283
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

That is ALOT of contents coming out on the 17th! Also, i can finally focus more on my ps4 when this comes out on april 2014

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 07:51   Link #1284
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
You're right. I didn't consider the time needed to get those blobs

If you don't want 3 month, cut 2-3 hours of your sleep to run 1-2 more dungeon runs each day Be careful of your health though
I am already sleeping 4-6 hours per day, thanks to delayed quotes and schoolwork!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 23:33   Link #1285
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
@_@

WP shouldn't take you any more than 15-30min at the most to do (and 30 is for very low-geared party).
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 00:25   Link #1286
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
@_@

WP shouldn't take you any more than 15-30min at the most to do (and 30 is for very low-geared party).
Hmm? it depend on your party really. The worst I got took 60 min to clear WP, but overall it took around 30-45 minutes for DF party in my server. Add to that the time needed for queueing DF(if you're not a tank), I think 1 run per hour is a pretty good approximate.
Old 2013-12-08, 03:57   Link #1287
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Really, DF is the worst way to farm for philosophy/mythology tomes. You can at least shout for members in densely populated areas like Mor Dhor, or join a FC or a linkshell to find people to play with. This way, there are virtually no wait time and you don't have to deal with other DF woes. And by playing with people on the same server, you can add those you like as friends so you can party with them again/increase your player network.
Old 2013-12-15, 10:45   Link #1288
kyp275
Meh

So yea, Yoshi P pretty much exhausted whatever goodwill I still have left from 1.0 with this housing price structure.

Guess we should've zoomed out more, please look forward to it guys.
Old 2013-12-15, 17:17   Link #1289
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
So yea, Yoshi P pretty much exhausted whatever goodwill I still have left from 1.0 with this housing price structure.

Guess we should've zoomed out more, please look forward to it guys.
The housing is structured at prices for free companies, not individuals though, so it's to be expected they'd cost a fair bit of money especially on launch with the price decaying system.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 19:45   Link #1290
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
The housing is structured at prices for free companies, not individuals though, so it's to be expected they'd cost a fair bit of money especially on launch with the price decaying system.
The price-decay system is a joke, at 0.14% every 6hrs, 2.2 would be out by the time it decayed to the max 50%.

More importantly, the pricing structure for legacy servers are ridiculous. On my server the range is 20mil to 312.5mil, and small houses are pointless - they're the size of the inn room, which is free.

Also, this directly contradicts what Yoshi P said before regarding pricing, where he explicitly states 4-5 people with one lv. 50 job will have enough to buy a house, that's not remotely true.

At this point FC housing is pretty much out of the reach of the vast majority of the player base, and most of the ones that can afford it won't partake anyway, as FC housing provides no practical use anyway.

Really, when you get even the JPs making threadnaughts going wtf, something is probably fk'd up.
Old 2013-12-15, 23:59   Link #1291
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

So with the high price of housing, lots of gil is going to be removed from circulation in short term(if they're sold out), which means price is going to go down even further =_=". Hopefully, the influx of gils from the new dailies and treasure hunts is enough to balance out the massive outflow of gil from housing >_<
Old 2013-12-16, 07:50   Link #1292
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The prices apparently go down every 6 hours.
Old 2013-12-16, 07:55   Link #1293
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Huge changelog.

Man, I would think this is an expansion, not a patch.
Old 2013-12-16, 08:16   Link #1294
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Huge changelog.

Man, I would think this is an expansion, not a patch.
Right? .... scuse me.. -runs off to rub it in WoWfanboys faces-

Okay back, they cried.
Old 2013-12-16, 09:49   Link #1295
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
The prices apparently go down every 6 hours.
yea, by 0.14%.

not 14%, zero point one four, as in barely 1/10th of a percentage point, it will take 3 months for the price to drop to half.

and thats only if the plot remains unsold, if the mechanics involved remains the same as alluded to in previous live letters, new plots will start back up at 100% of the original price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
[/URL]Man, I would think this is an expansion, not a patch.
eh... it's nice amount for a patch sure, i wouldn't call it an expansion. A good portion of the content are just rehash of existing ones.
Old 2013-12-16, 09:54   Link #1296
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
So with the high price of housing, lots of gil is going to be removed from circulation in short term(if they're sold out), which means price is going to go down even further =_=". Hopefully, the influx of gils from the new dailies and treasure hunts is enough to balance out the massive outflow of gil from housing >_<
With less liquidity in the legacy worlds due to money going to NPCs rather than being circulated amongst players, this means that we are one step closer to equalised economies between servers.

Which will then lead up to transfer from a legacy-to-non-legacy due to reduced economic differences.

Tonberry, here I come!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 10:08   Link #1297
kyp275
Meh

i doubt it, the majority of legacy wealth are concentrated in the hands of a small number of players, it's not like legacy = rich.

a crap ton of people in my ls/fc have been playing since the beta of 1.0, and they still don't have even 1 mil to their name.

tbh, those that can afford it won't be stupid enough to spend money on it ( i certainly won't), and the rest can't even if they wanted to.
Old 2013-12-16, 11:13   Link #1298
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Looks like today's the big patch day, eh? I can't wait to log back in tomorrow after a month off playing this.

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 14:50   Link #1299
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Patch is Live! go go go! 3000mb patch :O
Old 2013-12-17, 05:00   Link #1300
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

everytime im downloading the 2nd part of the patch some stupid server error keeps popping up!! this is gonna be my 4th attempt

Tags
mmorpg